zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Emily's a bit old to have a kid...
What are ye saying, she ain’t 60, she is perfectly fine to have kids, I know parents that had their first child at 50.
Also her getting pregnant is ironic, as she said, she was never destined to marry someone instead she had a child with every man she loved, (the merchant, Marcus and now possibly the MC).
So that’s probably the reason she has a pregnant poll option (other than being one of the most popular milfs in game)

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Hol up. The cheat book doesn't have an option to increase/reduce energy, hunger and lust?
I'm disappointed

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Hol up. The cheat book doesn't have an option to increase/reduce energy, hunger and lust?
I'm disappointed
Yeah, those options have only been made available in Firebane's fanmade cheat add-on, which is in the patron-only Discord in the fanmade content channel.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Man, I hope there'll be a way to expand Liandra's sizes on her love route. I tried out her corruption route but hated everything except for the expansion part.
The expansion potion comes from the Cult, so when that quest line get an update there must be a way to get it. The expantion animation for Liandra is already in the game, so is possible.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
After listening to Isha's explanation about the Orcs:
• The Dwarves's god is not mentioned, so he probably is from the same generation as Alaira and Ghomtul.
• He probably was neutral in the wars and remained underground, creating the dwarves to worship him.
• The Elves blamed each other after the war, then the Dark Elves sided with Ghomtul.
• Dwarves were isolated underground, weren't magic users and were weak to sunlight, so if they were surrounded by goblins and dark elves, it was difficult for them to escape the mountain or ask for help.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
lol, I see your name is on-point.

Kate, for now. The next one will be Emily, when her option is in the patreon poll and wins. Then there will be others.
i like that your jiraiya I used to roleplay naruto lol by the way in this game I saw that the orcs will bang native women is it possible in this game you can kill the orcs to own the females?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
After listening to Isha's explanation about the Orcs:
• The Dwarves's god is not mentioned, so he probably is from the same generation as Alaira and Ghomtul.
• He probably was neutral in the wars and remained underground, creating the dwarves to worship him.
• The Elves blamed each other after the war, then the Dark Elves sided with Ghomtul.
• Dwarves were isolated underground, weren't magic users and were weak to sunlight, so if they were surrounded by goblins and dark elves, it was difficult for them to escape the mountain or ask for help.
Well given that dwarfs are rarely pictured as religious it's also possible that their god simply stopped to excist.
Given Isha's explanation that's more reasonable.
The darkelves (based on what we saw even only 2, which consisted of a champion and her Warrior brother and their Goblin minions) only attacked that one Dwarfen enclave 20 years ago but the war between Elfes and Orcs must have been a few centuries ago.
Since than humanity was created and Elfes have chosen a self created isolation and splintered into different factions

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i like that your jiraiya I used to roleplay naruto lol by the way in this game I saw that the orcs will bang native women is it possible in this game you can kill the orcs to own the females?
You can obtain female orcs, but only through Rumah storyline (Except for Maui, you can find her before going to Rumah)
Well given that dwarfs are rarely pictured as religious it's also possible that their god simply stopped to excist.
Given Isha's explanation that's more reasonable.
The darkelves (based on what we saw even only 2, which consisted of a champion and her Warrior brother and their Goblin minions) only attacked that one Dwarfen enclave 20 years ago but the war between Elfes and Orcs must have been a few centuries ago.
Since than humanity was created and Elfes have chosen a self created isolation and splintered into different factions
always of the opinion that we should make some kind of wiki or a lore page

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
always of the opinion that we should make some kind of wiki or a lore page
Given how each Update drops a new lore Bomb on us proving previous discussion wrong I think it's still to early for that... to many mysteries in this world and to little reliable information

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Given how each Update drops a new lore Bomb on us proving previous discussion wrong I think it's still to early for that... to many mysteries in this world and to little reliable information
You know what?
I agree, we aren’t even contemplating the entire puzzle, we have only small pieces of a small town in the middle of two belligerent factions.
We can only wait and speculate.
I imagine Chyos on his chair drinking some beverage in front of a enormous map with all of the plot threads

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Sensei

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
By the way is Anya even close to getting any where in the polls for her story and scenes? She's been languishing at her grandma's house doing nothing since the very start.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
By the way is Anya even close to getting any where in the polls for her story and scenes? She's been languishing at her grandma's house doing nothing since the very start.
Right now, the next release seems to be first a mini orc update. Not entirely sure if it's NTR or it's scenes with the new orc girl.
The next update is most likely going to be Gwen's followed by Ophilia. Then Anya is most likely.

Chyos mentioned that Gwen's update will be large (maybe another 2 months work) so the earliest we'll probably get Anya is going to be end of April

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I'm not sure, as I haven't played the latest update, which is a big orc update. You can definitely kill some orcs, I know that much. Not sure about the main orc village though. One of the orc women can be fucked, and I think three more female orcs have been introduced. The orc village questline will be getting worked on this month, for the third month in a row, but this month will be like a half update to round out some things. Then the orc village quest will get a new option in the patron poll, so I guess it's not going to be done yet.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I'm not sure, as I haven't played the latest update, which is a big orc update. You can definitely kill some orcs, I know that much. Not sure about the main orc village though. One of the orc women can be fucked, and I think three more female orcs have been introduced. The orc village questline will be getting worked on this month, for the third month in a row, but this month will be like a half update to round out some things. Then the orc village quest will get a new option in the patron poll, so I guess it's not going to be done yet.
Hmm alright

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
The expansion potion comes from the Cult, so when that quest line get an update there must be a way to get it. The expantion animation for Liandra is already in the game, so is possible.
An option to expand her breasts in the other route has been considered in the bonus scene discussion, but in the bonus pre-votes it still hasn't won a spot on the actual bonus poll.

I have to confess that there are so many good options, that even though I want this one...well, it's hard. I don't feel ashamed at all that this last time I passed on Liandra and instead I finally managed to get the Verena-Claire threesome option added for the latest poll. And wow is it rocketing to the top fast. :)

Reactions: Nellyg and revealer
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes