zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
actually there are 4...
Emily, Frisha, that girl from Kirlic and Lyvia (dureing the Party)... well Tia aswell as you pointed out as the Loincloth is not worn otherwise
Oh yeah I forgot, thanks for correcting me Evangelion

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I actually would wish we'd get a chance to convince Verena to wear that sexy nighty when at home once her corruption has advanced a bit.
And even better to hire her and frisha in order to create alternative sexy garnments for all our girls :sneaky: :love::devilish:
Yeeeeah!
That would be marvelous, a different outfit for each girl connected maybe to her role in the story, and each character dress would use different material, like a sexy treasure hunt.
But yeah now I need to new outfits

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeeeeah!
That would be marvelous, a different outfit for each girl connected maybe to her role in the story, and each character dress would use different material, like a sexy treasure hunt.
But yeah now I need to new outfits
That Reminds me... Claire also has an alternative Outfit... namely her naked Apron Outfit if you help her in the kitchen after 10 p.m.
And Kate has several Dancer Outfits

luis174

Jun 4, 2021
how to seduce Nira ? I fuck three ladies by the campfire, but she won't give me soup for the second time! ntr off.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
The game plays in a monogamous society in which Sex before marriage is nearly a sin... so I'd suspect if actually want to get frisky with any character (aside of Rumah or Isha's were they pratice a libiral societies) you need corruption.
I normally try to keep corruption as low as possible, but that means you need 10-15 corruption on any girl.
This might change once we meet Athia though.
Frisha only has 1 point and she's already said she doesn't expect monogamy. Plus Emily is currently under the assumption that by doing this she's protecting her daughters, even though she has caught me kissing Mira. She knows full well what she's doing, and she was having sex with Marcus outside of marriage so she clearly doesn't hold the same values and doesn't seem too insistent on forcing them on her daughters.

Plot reasons aside, are you saying Emily requires corruption to progress her story? That seems like an odd thing for the walkthrough to leave out given it's been optional so far. Are there other girls where some degree of corruption is mandatory? I've noticed Penny seems stalled as well, though I haven't invested as much time into her as others.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Frisha only has 1 point and she's already said she doesn't expect monogamy. Plus Emily is currently under the assumption that by doing this she's protecting her daughters, even though she has caught me kissing Mira. She knows full well what she's doing, and she was having sex with Marcus outside of marriage so she clearly doesn't hold the same values and doesn't seem too insistent on forcing them on her daughters.

Plot reasons aside, are you saying Emily requires corruption to progress her story? That seems like an odd thing for the walkthrough to leave out given it's been optional so far. Are there other girls where some degree of corruption is mandatory? I've noticed Penny seems stalled as well, though I haven't invested as much time into her as others.
Emily requires corruption for the Harem route, you can also continue the story without her being fine with shareing.
Also Emily is considered a Slut since she had several children outside of marriage and unless you corrupt her enough she won't let you finish inside being afraid of another pregnancy.
She demands you and Mira to stop seeing eachother since she isn't sure wether or not you are related through the same father (Players choice)

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Emily requires corruption for the Harem route, you can also continue the story without her being fine with shareing.
Also Emily is considered a Slut since she had several children outside of marriage and unless you corrupt her enough she won't let you finish inside being afraid of another pregnancy.
She demands you and Mira to stop seeing eachother since she isn't sure wether or not you are related through the same father (Players choice)
That's the player's choice? I thought you were always unrelated. What changes that?

theola

Dec 21, 2019
I'm curious as to why the compressed version of the game seems to be missing as of few updates, is the game difficult to compress or the compressor doesn't have the time to do so?

Reactions: KODDA84
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes