Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Question, I've been following the walkthrough and I'm currently at Emily's section. I'm stuck on step 9, I've been sleeping in her bed for about 2 weeks and she hasn't asked me the question. Do I NEED to corrupt her? I did blowjob and 69 once each thinking I needed to do it to progress, but I've avoided doing it more because I don't want to corrupt anyone. I've also avoided progressing Mira because I didn't want to lock myself out of that harem option. I'm up to Emily catching us kissing and stopped there. Do I need to Advance Mira instead?
I added another week and she still won't ask. I even let her get kidnapped again and dealt with the bandits for good. Double checked the guide that I could be missing something up to this point, but I haven't missed anything. Is it random and I just have terrible RNG? Or is there something in that needs to happen that the guide isn't mentioning? I saw something about Mira needing to be a nun for some emily content when I was looking up stuff in this thread, but the guide also mentions that Mira doing the ritual (doesn't specify what ritual means, ritual could mean a lot of shit) locks out the harem option so what point do I need Mira to be specifically be, if she needs to be advanced any further at all?

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Her lack of votes isn't surprising. She's the most loveless girl in the game.
Neglecting Gwen's quest = the story can't move forward.

She's not "one of the girls": she's a goddess, and she's the goddess who turned MC into what he is now.

Moreover, if her story doesn't move forward, then MC can't learn new spells.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I added another week and she still won't ask. I even let her get kidnapped again and dealt with the bandits for good. Double checked the guide that I could be missing something up to this point, but I haven't missed anything. Is it random and I just have terrible RNG? Or is there something in that needs to happen that the guide isn't mentioning? I saw something about Mira needing to be a nun for some emily content, but the guide also mentions that Mira doing the ritual (doesn't specify what ritual means, ritual could mean a lot of shit) locks out the harem option so what point do I need Mira to be specifically be, if she needs to be advanced any further at all.
The game plays in a monogamous society in which Sex before marriage is nearly a sin... so I'd suspect if actually want to get frisky with any character (aside of Rumah or Isha's were they pratice a libiral societies) you need corruption.
I normally try to keep corruption as low as possible, but that means you need 10-15 corruption on any girl.
This might change once we meet Athia though.
Her lack of votes isn't surprising. She's the most loveless girl in the game.
She is actually among the top 3 lately in regards to new votes she is even at the top
Neglecting Gwen's quest = the story can't move forward.
Actually her mandatory part for the main Quest is done, from now on she will open up a side story concentrating on the gods themselfes

Reactions: zARRR

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
hey how do i change the boob size of natasha? the guide says once it get max u can change them, but how?
It's in the guide. You will need to visit the fountain again and choose to not have it tainted, but at an appropriate time of day. Also, this has been answered before, so maybe try looking up Natasha in the search engine for this thread if you still can't figure it out.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Huh, for me I was able to talk to Isha about the orcs and only the ambush flag didn't appear
Guys ive tested for queit some time and found out why the flag about the ambush dont appear... Ive started new game cuz was thinking that my save got bugged up but that was not the case. Like in my original save ive killed Gurtak and the same thing happened could not click on the orc village to set the ambush, get back a bit and this time didnt killed him, instead made him my slave ( with dark magic ) after building the cage, talking with Raaisha and taking Maui to Rumah then went to talk with Gurtak and dialogue pop up explaining him the ambush plan and when i returned to Rumah i was able to click on the orc village and do the ambush... ( yea that mean for now my original save is fucked up .... probably others too but it is what it is ....)
So the workaround is don't kill Gurtak?
With so many reports, I brought this to Chyos's attention, but he is having difficulty figuring out what could be causing the bug, and is requesting a save file. If anyone has a save where the ambush flag is failing to appear, please provide one.

PLEASE keep in mind that the number of the save file in the game and the number of the save file in your save folder don't match. If it is File 1 in your game, then you should grab File2 from your save folder; if the save in the game is File 7, then you should grab File8, etc. It is because the game's autosave is File1 in the save folder, so every other save file is +1 because of this.

Thanks in advance for any saves provided.

Reactions: Chyos and zARRR

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I've also had a lot of messages because of the changed nw.js files which cause lag on older systems it seems.

This was an experiment to improve the performance that didn't work out as intended (it may did on newer systems, but to do 2 versions of the game in the future just for a small performance boost isn't worth the extra work). So with future versions I will return to the old nw.js files (Will probably do some more tests to figure out which version is at least updated enough to not show the starting error which was caused by the outdated nw.js files)

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I've also had a lot of messages because of the changed nw.js files which cause lag on older systems it seems.

This was an experiment to improve the performance that didn't work out as intended (it may did on newer systems, but to do 2 versions of the game in the future just for a small performance boost isn't worth the extra work). So with future versions I will return to the old nw.js files (Will probably do some more tests to figure out which version is at least updated enough to not show the starting error which was caused by the outdated nw.js files)
I dunno about that, haven't met a single lag from the latest version compare to the previous versions so i can confidently say you're heading the right direction dev.

Like even the most lagged areas like the baron's house & the tavern ran very smoothly on my end.

Reactions: mercytea

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's in the guide. You will need to visit the fountain again and choose to not have it tainted, but at an appropriate time of day. Also, this has been answered before, so maybe try looking up Natasha in the search engine for this thread if you still can't figure it out.
If he already corrupted her thoroughly though he needs to visit her in her cha,bers and watch while she mastrubates (only possible after unlocking strong anesthetic).
than the MC will comment on how to proceed

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Are Natasha the priestess and Leandra the other baron's daughter the only characters with breast expansion as part of their corruption atm? I know it's happened previously for the mayor's wife but that's not really the same and I crave more.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Are Natasha the priestess and Leandra the other baron's daughter the only characters with breast expansion as part of their corruption atm? I know it's happened previously for the mayor's wife but that's not really the same and I crave more.
There is Gwen also, but that’s all for now

Reactions: sniper69

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I dunno about that, haven't met a single lag from the latest version compare to the previous versions so i can confidently say you're heading the right direction dev.

Like even the most lagged areas like the baron's house & the tavern ran very smoothly on my end.
Me too.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
With so many reports, I brought this to Chyos's attention, but he is having difficulty figuring out what could be causing the bug, and is requesting a save file. If anyone has a save where the ambush flag is failing to appear, please provide one.
My educated guess: same reason why some people couldn't trigger the conversation between the Baron and his son :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018

PLEASE keep in mind that the number of the save file in the game and the number of the save file in your save folder don't match. If it is File 1 in your game, then you should grab File2 from your save folder; if the save in the game is File 7, then you should grab File8, etc. It is because the game's autosave is File1 in the save folder, so every other save file is +1 because of this.

Thanks in advance for any saves provided.
I think it's linked to the Maui Quest "Inexplicable Evolution", It's a quest within a quest and if you don't complete it the flag won't show. I'ts working fine for me without even using the walk through.
P. S....I killed Gurtak so thats not a workaround

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah I guess Gwen kind of counts but it's different. Ah well.

Do any of the girls dress differently as they get more corrupt?
No, only two characters for now have different dresses if you progress with their storyline (they are actually three, but basically Tia’s wanita outfit it’s just half naked)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No, only two characters for now have different dresses if you progress with their storyline (they are actually three, but basically Tia’s wanita outfit it’s just half naked)
actually there are 4...
Emily, Frisha, that girl from Kirlic and Lyvia (dureing the Party)... well Tia aswell as you pointed out as the Loincloth is not worn otherwise

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes