SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Played the game pretty thoroughly for the first time and the breast expansion content is sublime. I really hope they add more of it. Way more.

Thuryspochen

May 11, 2020
  • You can now complete the quest Defending Rumah
  • 1 new scene for Raaisha (2 new animations)
  • A new scene for Tia & the native at the fire
  • A short new quest
Anybody know what that "short new quest" might be? I see nothing in the walkthrough or the quest log.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
I have a problem after the death of marcus, I am at home and I can't make the mc sleep? How can I do it? If someone has the solution. Thanks in advance and yes I cheated by adding other things too.
You cant sleep there after the death of Marcus. You have to pay 20 gold to the mayor and get the key first. If you have done that then see the attached

Reactions: Sieg55555

Thuryspochen

May 11, 2020
BUT it's not. Arcadia Nornet gave you the right answer. Check the game quest log.
I've taken care of both already, which is why I didn't see them. I had mentally categorized them into a single continuation of Defending Rumah, then I had a brain fart and assumed that Chyos was talking about something else.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I've taken care of both already, which is why I didn't see them. I had mentally categorized them into a single continuation of Defending Rumah, then I had a brain fart and assumed that Chyos was talking about something else.
I guess this very short "side quest" is a reminder from Chyos to his Patrons: "Bhoys, Gwen is a very important character for the whole story: let her win a poll, WILL YOU?" ;)

Reactions: Thuryspochen

Thuryspochen

May 11, 2020
I guess this very short "side quest" is a reminder from Chyos to his Patrons: "Bhoys, Gwen is a very important character for the whole story: let her win a poll, WILL YOU?" ;)
Her lack of votes isn't surprising. She's the most loveless girl in the game.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
This is from v. 0.4.5 but... Someone can tell me which is the new scene for Raaisha and Dasan if you chose Dasan route?

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes