Sieg55555

Feb 28, 2020
I can't change my character's stats many times, I know I'm a cheater, if someone has time to do it, I would like my stats of atk, def, mat, mdf, agi and luck to be 999. The name of the character is Sieg.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Game sounds fun but got a few questions(sorry if already asked)

How much content would I miss with NTR off and is it really NTR or just others girls who arent really involved with the MC having sex with other men/women? And is meant to inspire jealousy or is it like another game called Warlock and Boobs where everybody just fucks everybody with no attachments?
There is a lot of content that would be missed; I don't play with NTR though, and there is more than plenty of content for me.

It is in fact a broad idea of NTR, as far as the NTR enable/disable goes: Any sex involving a male other than the MC, even if the MC is involved in sharing (Rick and Kate), will be disabled if NTR is turned off. I don't believe there is much in the way of inspiring jealousy in the MC, though I believe there is some of that in the game. Since I don't play the NTR content, it's hard for me to give you a clearer idea; maybe someone who plays that content can jump in and respond to you.

Ok,I got it.
Because I still have mission with her not done yet.And I made her pregnant.After that,I skip 6 months and she didn't give birth.
And sorry if you don't understand what I'm saying , my English is not good
Are you asking how the birth is triggered? I don't know, haven't played that content and I'm not interested in it. Perhaps someone else here will have an answer for you. I suggest checking the walkthrough that is linked in the OP of this thread.

Gaspard Savoureux

Apr 25, 2018
Guys ive tested for queit some time and found out why the flag about the ambush dont appear... Ive started new game cuz was thinking that my save got bugged up but that was not the case. Like in my original save ive killed Gurtak and the same thing happened could not click on the orc village to set the ambush, get back a bit and this time didnt killed him, instead made him my slave ( with dark magic ) after building the cage, talking with Raaisha and taking Maui to Rumah then went to talk with Gurtak and dialogue pop up explaining him the ambush plan and when i returned to Rumah i was able to click on the orc village and do the ambush... ( yea that mean for now my original save is fucked up .... probably others too but it is what it is ....)
If you download MV CHEAT https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v2-0-2.12121/
You can go in the "Switches" tab and change the variable of Gurtak like in the attached picture.

dragon911x

Nov 3, 2017
Well that would meant Palak is either get Nayita or die cuz the netori option isn't available, which is what i aiming for.

Also i'm fully aware of the walkthrough btw & i already know what to do, the problem is that regardless whether or not how far you progressed within Rumah, Palak will always has only 2 options. The netori option isnt there at all.

I have the same problem

Did you find a solution for it?

Betinho

Nov 5, 2020
Hey guys, I found a fix (at least for me) for the Defending Ruma quest ambush or flag bug.

BACKUP YOUR GAME FILES BEFORE TRYING THIS!!!

1 - Download the MV Cheat from Aziien https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v2-0-2.12121/ (direct)

2- Extract it > Open the MVcheat.exe > 3 dots ... > chose the Game.exe file from the game's folder.

3 - Install and Run > Load your save and press L .

4 - Now you should see something like this.

1641348146068.png

5 - Go to "Variables" on the cheat's menu > Search for "rumah progress" and the value should be at 34 like mine.

6 - To change the value, click on "set" and change it to 35.

7 - Now go back to the game and the flag should be there.

*Didn't try it myself, but if you change the "rumah progress" variable with any other RPMG save editor to 35, should work as well.

I hope I've helped some of you guys.

*First time posting here.
*English isn't my native language, if something doesn't make sense just let me know.

Last edited:

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
I can't help but think there are better options as far as who should be pregnant next...

Penny: Getting her pregnant would mean the MC would probably have to take on more of her chores.
Arianna: Imagine a pregnant fucking werewolf!
Verena: Who's the father?
Julia: Getting her pregnant could force a marriage & cause drama.
Lyvia: If she got pregnant would she lose her job? Would the MC become the captain of the guard?
Frisha: Imagine Mira's sister getting pregnant by the MC.
Rumah: How about a bunch of pregnant Rumah girls?

Reactions: Pachi and paolo81

Herokuyon

Aug 9, 2018
Hi guys, I have a question if you can clarify it for me. Once a path with a girl has started, it can no longer be corrected, I mean, the other options are closed with her?

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
I killed him, I followed the walkthrough and everything went OK.

Maybe the workaround is: understand what the walkthrough means by: "Enter the Orc camp from the west over the tree which is now put over the river. Interact with the star."
How did you put a tree over that river? maybe that's the reason why the ambush flag is not appearing?

Last edited:

Dorf228

Nov 29, 2019
Do you guys know any stategy to make dasan flee the battle, or it just random ? i been stuck with him for atleast 3 hours now.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes