Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I haven't played the latest update myself. But I know there was at least one serious bug, depending on choices made. That bug was fixed for patrons, but not here. There were also problems with the new implementation for improving the game's processing, but that backfired for some users and was also fixed for patrons, but not here.

In general, I think we are bound to see bugs come up with each update. At least, that's the norm I've gotten used to. So perhaps it doesn't hurt to be understanding.

It would be nice if some posters read back a page or two though to see if their issue has already been discussed and maybe even solved.

I'm not sure if you were indicating if you think Ottoeight specifically does, or if all of us named do. To me, it seems like you meant that for all of us. Perhaps you have assumed too much, yes?

I'd like to point out that in the more active discords and F95 threads that I've observed or participated in, there are certain regulars in each one who get to know each other as they regularly help passersby, and a kind of camaraderie develops as a result. That doesn't mean they (or in this case, us) all think the same way or have the same personalities/mentalities/attitudes, but in the scheme of things, it's good to get along as a group.

We also tend to be the most interested and dedicated players, so it's no surprise we get along in this environment and discuss the general state of the game and the thread and what new trends we notice going on among the ppl who are just passing by for a little help.
I have the feeling that some people asking for help didn't understand the game mechanics (flags, relocating men and so on). Most likely they played Raaisha's quest before playing the quest where you move your mercenaries on the map in the tent.

So I think that maybe Chyos took for granted that everybody already knew what they had to do: maybe he could add more "instructions" ;).

Honestly, I think the biggest problem HERE on F95 is that too many people post without reading what other people previously posted. This is not the way a community forum is supposed to work.

WE old users keep telling new players that editing your saves is a very bad idea. Over and over and over and over. Nonetheless, random people - they usually are users who registered since long but they have been posting few messages - regularly come here and suggest new players the other way around :rolleyes:. I know I shouldn't get angry because of it, but I do. My bad.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Honestly, I think this last 0.4.6.0 update is the simplest and easiest quest ever. So, I'm wondering why so many people have been flooding this thread desperately crying for help lately.

Nellyg, zARRR, Pervy, Evangelion... any opinions?
Lol, I also found it quite easy, having said that I read the text in the game and used the quest log a lot. There was much discussion as to whither the missing flag was a bug or not...Well I found no bug, and a few of the problems/bugs showing up here were caused by not having all the points in their quest log checked.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
lol asking for other peoples opinions, and specific ones too. Nice group mentality! Not at all low :)
Not sure how to take your post, are you saying we're not nice. I really hope I'm wrong.
Over the years I get to know people from seeing their posts in groups and they get to know me and over time we build up a kind of trust in each other. All of us try to help people who are stuck but we all get frustrated when someone asks a question that has been asked and answered a hundred times........ and sometimes it shows.
Now, did you manage to trigger your flag yet, if not maybe you should compare the picture of your quest log with the picture I set you of mine

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
No I don't mean you're bad at all, just otto's tactic,read what I said above please :) or well, apologies for being unclear. You seem cool! Like I read few posts above and you seem like a helping cool person. Otto was calling out to you guys to make his point more correct, even if it is correct he shouldn't have to use you guys for it. Which is in my opinion mob tactics/behaviour. You guys had nothing to do with that.

Edit: Also I'm not saying otto has to be a bad guy, but that tactic is one I don't like, it reminds me of bullying. Maybe that's just within me, sorry again if so.
Well, you got me ;).

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Not sure how to take your post, are you saying we're not nice. I really hope I'm wrong.
Over the years I get to know people from seeing their posts in groups and they get to know me and over time we build up a kind of trust in each other. All of us try to help people who are stuck but we all get frustrated when someone asks a question that has been asked and answered a hundred times........ and sometimes it shows.
Now, did you manage to trigger your flag yet, if not maybe you should compare the picture of your quest log with the picture I set you of mine
Yeah we have become f95 fellows

Reactions: Nellyg

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
i guess there is a bug when u send hiba or ayita to orcs alwasy raaisha been orc camp other day also tia corruption 23 but she doesnt fuck tribe members even i allow it.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ok I have found time and finished Rumah’s quest, and I must say that I really enjoyed it.
Chyos really nailed it, I was interested in all of the lore and the protagonist acted perfectly in the scheme.
For the glitches… Everything went super smoothly, I had no problems regarding the quest whatsoever.
I have only found two innocent glitches, but not about Rumah’s quest:

1)Gwen needs to be fucked twice even if the first time she returns young.

2)When I was talking to Raaisha and she listed me the sex scenes, I pressed esc and she turned into blowjob mode.

That’s it, I shall return into lurk mode

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
i guess there is a bug when u send hiba or ayita to orcs alwasy raaisha been orc camp other day also tia corruption 23 but she doesnt fuck tribe members even i allow it.
so don't know about the other things, but to get Tia to fuck the other tribe members you gotta first leave her be the hut then ask her to change outfits: once you do this she should have sex with the others during the evening and such

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
so don't know about the other things, but to get Tia to fuck the other tribe members you gotta first leave her be the hut then ask her to change outfits: once you do this she should have sex with the others during the evening and such
no outfit change doesnt work for me still same i guess mine is bugged

Northnecro

Jun 18, 2017
  • Updated the nw.js files to increase the performance of the game (should also remove the error when starting the game) - Please let me know if someone is having problems because of this!
Now game in orc forest and main town laggy as F*ck

Reactions: saveriy

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Guys just look for the quest log, if you brainwashed Gurtak talk to Gurtak, then Maui, then Gwen and everything is resolved.

Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
Guys just look for the quest log, if you brainwashed Gurtak talk to Gurtak, then Maui, then Gwen and everything is resolved.
well i killed gurtak on my save

fixed it, just edited battle preperations to true (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Hi Guys. So, according to the walkthrough for Natasha: " If Natasha ever goes to max you can still reduce and then expand her breast-size afterwards. But once at maximum her behavior will change forever. "

I wanted to corrupt her, but change the size of her tits back to realistic levels. So I 'purified' the fountain, and waited, and waited.... After 4 days, no change. She still has those ridiculous funbags :(. Is the walkthrough incorrect? Is the breast expansion meant to be permanent, after reaching max?

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes