zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
No. Once corrupted, always corrupted. You'll have to start a new game, or load a save from before you corrupted her. Although...I don't recall if she has content without being corrupted.
Ayita just masturbates and her childhood friend gets depressed

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i just wanted to ask is it only me or does the game lag a bit here and there feels like it drops frames to me
No don’t worry it lags for mostly everyone for now, Chyos stated that he is going to fix it, with next update

X47 Games

Feb 28, 2020
so... for every new updates do we have to download 3.5gb game and play from the start???? why don't they just upload ONLY UPDATE ??

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
so... for every new updates do we have to download 3.5gb game and play from the start???? why don't they just upload ONLY UPDATE ??
He's been having issues with update-only files breaking the game. There was one for this version, but he had to take it down because it caused problems. Maybe in the future he'll get it figured out.

Reactions: zARRR

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
No games on this site downloads update only....As far as I'm aware, and you don't have to play from the start. Just move over your save files and continue

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
No games on this site downloads update only....As far as I'm aware, and you don't have to play from the start. Just move over your save files and continue
https://f95zone.to/threads/renryuu-ascension-v22-01-12-naughty-netherpunch.1196/

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-09013-nlt-media.101325/

Just to name a few ... it's very doable. I do understand that Pervy Sensei mentioned that Chyos is having issues with 'update' only files, but does not mean it's not doable.

Redtiger_211

Sep 25, 2019
For those of you who are 'interested' ..

Here's the CG RIP for 0.4.6.0 (again everything in folder, did think about just uploading the handful of new images, but then it occurred to me .......... :) )

I wish it was avaliable

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I am curious to see how the Rumah stuff will end especially since there are so many multiple routes that are going on! It seems like it's implying we might have to face Dasan again if you lost to him or made the deal with him. Wonder how that would work if you lost again???

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I am curious to see how the Rumah stuff will end especially since there are so many multiple routes that are going on! It seems like it's implying we might have to face Dasan again if you lost to him or made the deal with him. Wonder how that would work if you lost again???
Oh yeah, it’s very interesting finally we are getting at the core of some issues that are in game since the beginning!
This quest branches out in so many routes I love it, it’s perfect for replaying it again.
Also if you didn’t kill Dasan and exposed him, in this update, you can find him in the road towards the orc settlement and challenge him again, and if you lose there is a ntr scene, so enjoy!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Also if you didn’t kill Dasan and exposed him, in this update, you can find him in the road towards the orc settlement and challenge him again, and if you lose there is a ntr scene, so enjoy!
How could I lose? :sneaky: I'm at level 48 now :LOL:.

• Haha

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/renryuu-ascension-v22-01-12-naughty-netherpunch.1196/

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-09013-nlt-media.101325/

Just to name a few ... it's very doable. I do understand that Pervy Sensei mentioned that Chyos is having issues with 'update' only files, but does not mean it's not doable.
There are thousands and thousands of games on F95.

Complaining because Chyos doesn't produce patch updates is quarrelling for the love of quarrel, in my opinion.

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but I searched everything I could think and found nothing. What does this mean and how do I get rid of it?

Screenshot 2022-01-19 035958.png

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Oh yeah, it’s very interesting finally we are getting at the core of some issues that are in game since the beginning!
This quest branches out in so many routes I love it, it’s perfect for replaying it again.
I haven't seen the scene because I don't want to restart again but I was aware of it. Guess Dasan will become the ultimate chieftain in one of my playthroughs.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes