Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
password under the book in the old church to get into the cultists' hideout. It seems that 358 is written in the book, but nothing happens when you enter it.
"It's the difference between the red printed number on the bookmark and the left page. 1245-358=887"

The walkthrough is there to help you.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
"It's the difference between the red printed number on the bookmark and the left page. 1245-358=887"

The walkthrough is there to help you.
It was a spambot, when there is MILF INCEST and other signatures under the profile it means it’s spam, it reuses old messages.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
It was a spambot, when there is MILF INCEST and other signatures under the profile it means it’s spam, it reuses old messages.
Now I feel stupid, I think I just answered him on another thread.

But at least I learned something new today.

Reactions: zARRR

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
I think the requirement for bringing Claire 30+ potatoes for Claire's extra scene in the kitchen is totally unnecessary (I think the reasonable amount should be somewhere between 25 and 28). Also, I believe too often there are clear matches of arrows but counted as misses in playing the minigame.
Took a few save scums for me to get used to peeling the spuds, but once you've got it down you can select a take it easy option and select it twice and peel 40 spuds.

Also what's that potion the shop keeper keeps giving penny? And when can I get rid of penny's useless fiancé it's been 9 days since he came back and the mother fudger keeps going to the mayors mansion.... and nothing yet I feel for penny atm I've built up 11 gold to help her and he's done sweet fuck all?!! Can I stab him?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Took a few save scums for me to get used to peeling the spuds, but once you've got it down you can select a take it easy option and select it twice and peel 40 spuds.

Also what's that potion the shop keeper keeps giving penny? And when can I get rid of penny's useless fiancé it's been 9 days since he came back and the mother fudger keeps going to the mayors mansion.... and nothing yet I feel for penny atm I've built up 11 gold to help her and he's done sweet fuck all?!! Can I stab him?
That potion is probably the “Love potion” you sold to Lucius, if you chose Lucius instead of Katherin, and he has your cum, he will try to corrupt the poor girl.
To kick out his Fiancé (If he woke up) you need to spy him at Dave’s room in Giron’s Manor, the quest log also says that, you can kick him out basically the same day he wakes up.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
That potion is probably the “Love potion” you sold to Lucius, if you chose Lucius instead of Katherin, and he has your cum, he will try to corrupt the poor girl.
To kick out his Fiancé (If he woke up) you need to spy him at Dave’s room in Giron’s Manor, the quest log also says that, you can kick him out basically the same day he wakes up.
I didn't sell him anything I was just grinding at penny's to get 20 gold... well 40 if I'm being honest to pay her debt and mine off at once, I've followed him to the mansion but how do I spy on him, im bribing the butler to get in atm, only done it once

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I didn't sell him anything I was just grinding at penny's to get 20 gold... well 40 if I'm being honest to pay her debt and mine off at once, I've followed him to the mansion but how do I spy on him, im bribing the butler to get in atm, only done it once
Then she is safe, he is giving something I don’t remember rn.
There is a secret passage behind the river of the mansion.
To reach that you need a torch, the torch you can find it at your home.
If you paid the debt you are safe, if you didn’t you need the help of Bianca that she also wants to break in the mansion, and she will teach you lockpicking.
You can find her at midnight at the entrance of Arenfield sitting on a log.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Then she is safe, he is giving something I don’t remember rn.
There is a secret passage behind the river of the mansion.
To reach that you need a torch, the torch you can find it at your home.
If you paid the debt you are safe, if you didn’t you need the help of Bianca that she also wants to break in the mansion, and she will teach you lockpicking.
You can find her at midnight at the entrance of Arenfield sitting on a log.
Thank you dude, I'll keep grinding up and do that to get the key back... unless I can buy a torch?

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Grinding it is then lol
You don't need a torch for Bianca to teach you lockpicking. Just enter the cave, the MC will say that he doesn't see anything and then he will tell Bianca about the cave next time you talk to her. You don't need to grind gold to enter your house with lockpicking.

(in fact, I never pay the debt)

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
You don't need a torch for Bianca to teach you lockpicking. Just enter the cave, the MC will say that he doesn't see anything and then he will tell Bianca about the cave next time you talk to her. You don't need to grind gold to enter your house with lockpicking.

(in fact, I never pay the debt)
Gonna sound dense here but um weres the cave? I got tired of bandits killing my arse so thought right, I'll farm in the morning kill the orc scout at tias tree in the afternoon then peel spuds in the evening, slowly build up money, experience and affection, so I've not moved beyond the village except on weekends to do some hunting and kill orc scouts

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Gonna sound dense here but um weres the cave? I got tired of bandits killing my arse so thought right, I'll farm in the morning kill the orc scout at tias tree in the afternoon then peel spuds in the evening, slowly build up money, experience and affection, so I've not moved beyond the village except on weekends to do some hunting and kill orc scouts
Dude you don’t need to do all of these stuff, if you do multiple quests, try new things, you can achieve and obtain useful stuff.
I have never had to grind this hard, by doing Tia’s, Frisha’s and Emily’s quest at the same time, I succeeded even in having back my house without paying, quickly.
Anyways the cave is near the guard at the river

Last edited:
Reactions: rosethorn87

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Dude you don’t need to do all of this stuff, if you do multiple quests, try new things, you can achieve and obtain useful stuff.
The cave is near the guard at the river
That's what I'm trying to do lol, maybe it's my old RPG ps1 era head but I'm used to charging around, surviving by skin of my teeth, and forging on lol but damn this game is harsh lol

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That's what I'm trying to do lol, maybe it's my old RPG ps1 era head but I'm used to charging around, surviving by skin of my teeth, and forging on lol but damn this game is harsh lol
I see, it’s not as harsh after you understand how it goes.
Even old games like Suikoden or FF6 (Or moderns like Darkest dungeon) can punish you hard for not understanding the gist of it, but after you understand how they go, they became a child’s play.
Where did I find Bianca....... and could not find north darkwood
She is at midnight on the log, in Arenfield

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
I see, it’s not as harsh after you understand how it goes.
Even old games like Suikoden or FF6 (Or moderns like Darkest dungeon) can punish you hard for not understanding the gist of it, but after you understand how they go, they became a child’s play.

She is at midnight on the log, in Arenfield
Yeah those old games were fun and hard lol, if you like that sort of era of gaming I recommend Vagrant story on ps1 and Summoner on pc for both you'll Need a guide at some point for little nudges but for games that just drop you in it, minimal tutorials once you've picked it up your golden

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes