acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Hello there. :D
Yes, it's been a long time since I was here. Just asking before "crackin" ASS in rpgmmv editor looking for the cause.
But I can already assure you Ghostbusters won't be needed. Chyos probably, again, miss-clicked something or miss-placed a brach in the event. Which isn't really a surprise, because it pretty easy to miss-click something in rpgmv or place it in wrong order. The amount of data you have to track is sometimes really, like reeeeeeally, huge.
Uhm... yeah, like two post above ya, mate. :D
Gonna check the game events. Chyos probably miss-clicked something. It's rather not game-breaking.

Reactions: zARRR

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Okay, so I checked the events and I found the problem and made a "unofficial (and not so hot) fix" which I'm adding onto this post. Of course you don't have to use it and wait for Chyos to fix it himself.

Now the event of popping Lainah's cherry should work as intended with no talk about Dastan the Ghost.
Also, if MC already popped her cherry and/or had sex with her multiple times it will change Lainah's status to MC's taking her virginity after another pleasing encounter with her. If Dastan is alive it should update to him instead.

So... if someone would like to know what happened and what I did.
Events are linear. After having sex with Lainah (by being her first or not) it will give +1 to Lainah's vaginal variable. Pillow talk is next in line and is a branch. It's either "MC, you're my first", or "MC, Dastan couldn't pop my cherry with his limp dick took my virginity and you took my heart".

The thing is, in order to get "MC, you're my first", you have to pass a branch with... Lainah's vaginal variable set to 0. Which is impossible, because before branch we're getting +1 to it, thus getting Ghost Dastan talk instead.
Basically, MC's is popping Lainah's cherry and having quite wild sex with her and the game is asking is she's still a virgin.

Also, the command changing virgin state to MC's name is in "MC, you're my first", so it can't be activated, thus Lainah is still eternal virgin.

Now, I simply moved variable(s) before branch and put them behind it, thus if MC popped her cherry, it will still be still a vaginal set to 0, but it will be updated after pillow talk. I have added a branch to check Dastan progress, basically checking if he's allive, thus it virgin state on Lainah's character in relationship should change either to MC or Dastan, depending on which path you're on.

Installation:
1. (Optional) If you want to keep orginal map file but you're a bit lazy, make a backup of your data folder. If you're less lazy, make a backup of your Map072.json file instead. Path: your game folder/www/data/Map072.json
2. Unrar my www folder and drop into your game folder. Press Yes when asked to overwrite.
3. Start the game.
4. Have sex with Lainah.
5. ??? - That's the sound of your CPU working 'ard on running that event.
6. Profit.
7. (Optional) If you want to get back to orginal map file and did 1, then just drop your data folder into www folder and press yes if asked to overwrite.

Reactions: zARRR

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Which side does Frisha's NTR route belong to?
Is it Dave NTR Frisha or MC NTR Frisha?
I personally don't like NTR MC, only MC NTR others...
So I have turned off NTR.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Which side does Frisha's NTR route belong to?
Is it Dave NTR Frisha or MC NTR Frisha?
I personally don't like NTR MC, only MC NTR others...
So I have turned off NTR.
NTR is when the girl you desire gets taken by someone else, therefore it’s never the mc

Reactions: Kelpsie

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
For some reason, the Corruption counter is not moving for Emily. Anyone else have this problem? I've finished building the orphanage and cum in the mouth several times, but only her affection keeps increasing. Right now it's 31 (which is strange since the WT says that it should max out at 28 for this version (0.4.7a).

Last edited:

viejopeter

May 2, 2018
I need help with the rat, i craft the trap, put it in the circle and its been like a week in game and no rat, do i need anything else to catch the damn thing...help

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I need help with the rat, i craft the trap, put it in the circle and its been like a week in game and no rat, do i need anything else to catch the damn thing...help
It's random, it might take a while... just put many traps around the forest instead of just one to better your chances.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
For some reason, the Corruption counter is not moving for Emily. Anyone else have this problem? I've finished building the orphanage and cum in the mouth several times, but only her affection keeps increasing. Right now it's 31 (which is strange since the WT says that it should max out at 28 for this version (0.4.7a).
Most logical explanation: her Corruption points can't raise more than this (till her next update, of course).

The author hasn't been updating Girls' max Aff & Corr points in the walkthrough.

Anyway, the walkthrough always tells you how many aff or corr points you need.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
You have to switch to 69 to advance corruption.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Most logical explanation: her Corruption points can't raise more than this (till her next update, of course).

The author hasn't been updating Girls' max Aff & Corr points in the walkthrough.

Anyway, the walkthrough always tells you how many aff or corr points you need.
It's at zero actually. From the start it never increased. The WT tells you how to increase the corruption but nothing happens when I do what it says.

You have to switch to 69 to advance corruption.
Done that multiple times and it still does not change.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's at zero actually. From the start it never increased. The WT tells you how to increase the corruption but nothing happens when I do what it says.

There is no way. Everytime a female character (except Mira) eats MC's semen, her corruption raises.

Question: did you cheat by editing your save / editing corr or aff stats by your cheatbook? maybe you broke your savegame.

MC's semen is corrupted because of Gwen's curse. MC's corrupting people - women only, hopefully :sneaky: - through it.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019

Might you provide a save file for this? I'll check it out and see if there's a bug that needs to be reported.

If you do, please make sure to grab the correct save file. The autosave messes up the numbering in the save folder, so you want to add +1 for whatever in-game save it is. So if it is File 1 in-game, it will be file2 in the save folder (autosave is file1 in the save folder).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Have you used strong anestethic?
Cause that causes the corruptive effect of your cum to be disabled for an entire week (not sure about the duration though)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes