YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Corruption can be increased in a number of ways. One way to get a few points is to steal logs from the log piles outside of John's Smithy, The Drunken Fox, and Katherin's House; you can steal them after having started Emily's meal quest. Another way is to give cumwine to characters Penny, Katherin, and Kate, maybe Hiba and Ayita. Another is to spike Tia's mug of water with cum before giving it to her while she is cutting wood. Another is to put cum into the holy water in the church. I believe having sex with Gwen on the stone slab is another source, though not so sure on that one. Also spike Yasmine's tea in the mayor's kitchen before Julia serves it to her. In general, any opportunity to get a woman to drink the MC's cum without them knowing it will increase the MC's corruption.

Q1. I have already brought water to Tia, can I still bring water to him?

Q2. Having sex with Gwen on the stele did not increase the corruption of the MC... Did I fail to do any of the steps?

Q3. I put MC's semen in the mayor's wife's tea, and the mayor's wife did not increase corruption after drinking it!

Q4.If I sell the bottle with MC semen to Lucius will it give Kate influence to go to NTR? (closed NTR)

Last edited:

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Protag had sex with claire tons of time already. Needed to get the bj scene to get her corruption high. I've never seen that choice box ever.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Protag had sex with claire tons of time already. Needed to get the bj scene to get her corruption high. I've never seen that choice box ever.
That's odd because Claire won't have sex with you in that room unless Kate is asleep so how does that work for you with no "Text Box" to decide which of them you go to

k66966

Jun 5, 2017
I find a bug in a logic.
In NTR route , assume Dasan alive and defeat MC in trial .( which mean Tia got fucked by Dasan route)
Which Nyra ( Dasan mother) wouldn' t be your waifu.
In this case , if you play through Dasan route til capture Umah( Orc chieftain 's daughter), and give her the tainted holy water.
How ?How ? How you can get Umah the tainted holy water if Nyrd isn't your waifu but only she can mix the tainted holy water inside the food and give to Umah.
I don't get it . Is there another option which I dont know or there is a logic error.

Last edited:

k66966

Jun 5, 2017
Only for NTR Lovers. NTR Save Sharing . so aside from ntr , other route can go xxx x off.
Well I don't have full NTR walkthrough. But I did what I can without breaking the game.
Check it out XOXOXOXOX

Remember to use (FEIGN Death potion) in combat if you wanna lose ,In case there s idiot asking stupid question about it .

And selling cum vials to lucas(shopkeeper) to increase your allignment.

Thousand of people ask the same one question ,no one bother give the a goddamn answer , bunch of lazy pussy.

file 8: In Dasan NTR route , after scouting from Madrag Kaz, Dasan is teaching Raaisha respect your chieftain.

file 9 : suppose to be Dasan with Umah , but there is so logic problem , so got postponed.

file 10: In NOT Dasan NTR route , U banish him out of the tribe , but you & Tia meet him and fight , but lost , guess what
happen with him and Tia(use Feign Death potion)

file 11: In NOT Dasan NTR route , U banish him out of the tribe , but you & Tia & Lyvia meet him and fight , but lost , guess
what happen with him and Lyvia .(i guess , there is chance with tia again).(use Feign Death potion)

file 12 : In NTR route , you allow Roderic have fun with his wife(who despise him)

file 13: Nothing , just let you choose whether you or someone take away the virginity of Sabrina .... No animation.(you horny gal)
file 14: It is a choose route , either you pick NTR route or MC route of Liandra, AGAIN .... No animation.(you horny XXXXX)
Do your own God damn NTR sometime you lazyXXXXX

file 15: In NTR route , finally Dave and Frisha having fun together ,yep , 2Bed MC.

file 16: IN NTR route , guess what happen after Gavina and Bianca got caught by goblin AND you bring two more voluptuous women to save them (use Feign Death potion). eight -some??

file 17: In NTR route, Gavina and Bianca and MC inside the goblin and got defeated by it , Foursome?

file 18 : IN NON NTR route, MC say he love Julia , but complain her skill , so he convinced her to find someone to practise ,
I guess this part of the job of the butler of the mayor mansion. That old goat !!!

file 19: Neutral route , MC didnt say he love or not to julia , But she got a little too much corrupted by cumwine and getting a little horny , but who can help her in the mayor mansion, guess who ? Sucker!!!!

file 20 : In NTR route , MC reject Julia Love, guess who can save Julia from her sweet broken heart .Yep , her only savior in the mayor mansion ......Again .....Fucking goat.

file 21: IN NTR Route , after corrupting Natasha (the priestess) , MC didnt touch her , instead of it ,MC convinced her to pleasethe Francis (the pater of church),for his gratitude of raising her. Pleasure Chamber?? Slaanesh??

file 22 : Nothing much , Mc & Tia & Lyvia battle the Orc in wood and defeated. Save your running time.

file 23 : Again , Tia & MC battle the orcs and lose Again . But Tia Also lose her Virginity to whom?

file 24 : MC & Lyvia battle the brigand and defeated. I have done it more than twice , so it will go all scene including Sex
scene,so you dont have to got defeated twice above.

file 25 : After rescuing Lyvia from the bandit camp and let she rest in the Imawyn tent, Mc& Tia will battle the Brigand once they exit the tent , what if they lose ?

file 26: After a couple hide and seek with Arianna, she is stucking in a log , if MC didn't come and leave her alone , who will save her? Guess ........ you see them a lot.

file 27: After the Curse toward Arianna ,she can't help but think of sex alot , if MC choose not helping her , who will and Who the fuck is inside the fucking Tent.

file 28: In NTR route , finally , Penny and Henry is back together and having fun , And they left MC alone to watch them having fun.

file29: In NTR route , Mc is Asking Kate to acquire some information of her own dad through some fun- nish way to both her uncle and herself? leaving MC to spy through the door

file 30 : Kate own a lot of debt from Thomas, I wonder how she gonna pay off the debt?

file 31 : I can't watch this any longer.

file 32: Guess what happen if MC & Tia walk up the path to the hunting Ground , and Meet Tia mother and Father(Zorad)? And when MC is defeated by his father , what will happen to this poor girl and her mother? Dont expect much happen.!!

file 33: In Rumah Village ,MC become chief and there is an orc invasion , MC choose to send girl to the orc to avoid war . Nothing much interested

file 34: In NTR Route , Dasan become Chieftain and orc is coming in 0 day, which mean either MC or Dasan choose girl to send to the Orc , for the scene in orc camp , please .A -hole

file 35: MC send Tia to Orc village and wait in front the Orc gate , Nothing much , Save time for waiting.

file 36 : Fail save only , In case people wanna choose a different route of becoming the chieftain of rumah or not .At least you don't have to start thing over again

file 37: Hmmmm~~~ , there is sound behind the door of MC , who is that?

file 38: don't believe Mira hadnt has sex with that handsome knight , break the seal and have fun with the demon lady , worth it , it is a NTR dimension, what if dimensional , shit is suppose to happen to MC.

file 39: IN NTR route , the old couple , Emily and Mayor Giron is back together and having a fun time, well at least for one person, ps I m behind the bookcase , sh~~~.

file 40: Nothing much , for real , nothing much...... fuck off.

file 41:wait around 7 days , there is a Emily scene with bandit , nothing much .again.

Done .......... Hoorayy..We are all lazy fuck .
I m searching for the Dasan and Umah NTR scene file and found nothing yet , if you got one , sharing ,like and subscript , ha now I sound like a youtuber, which I aint .
View attachment NTR_save(7-15).zip View attachment NTR_save_(16-29).zip
View attachment NTR_save(30-40).zip

Last edited:

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
As looking through the game file for making my mod I do enjoy that there are a few routes for some of the characters,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just my opinion, reading & lockpicking & smithing are at the very start and are fine.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
That's odd because Claire won't have sex with you in that room unless Kate is asleep so how does that work for you with no "Text Box" to decide which of them you go to
Nellyg, Pushinka, that's because in my screwed up playthrough, Kate just goes straight to sleep. So I get the opportunity to go to Claire.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Nellyg, Pushinka, that's because in my screwed up playthrough, Kate just goes straight to sleep. So I get the opportunity to go to Claire.
Aw hell, during the serving game put your arm around her. That night in her room she asks if you have feelings for her. You say you do. Now she's your girlfriend. Tell Claire, Thomas & Rick that ye are an item.
Rent a room...Have sex twice..(Go easy the first time)
Now you can have encounters in her room and the choices should appear

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Aw hell, during the serving game put your arm around her. That night in her room she asks if you have feelings for her. You say you do. Now she's your girlfriend. Tell Claire, Thomas & Rick that ye are an item.
Rent a room...Have sex twice..(Go easy the first time)
Now you can have encounters in her room and the choices should appear
Weird, I have never had problems with Kate’s quest, it’s the least cryptic imo

Reactions: Nellyg

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
I already have had encounters in her room. Completed the wagon quest, and all those three people know kate's the protags girlfriend. Maybe your suggestion about having sex twice in her room consecutively will do the trick? I don't know anymore...

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Weird, I have never had problems with Kate’s quest, it’s the least cryptic imo
Nor me, then we've been playing since smaller content and less women. Now it's bigger, more women and it's easy to miss someone, especially if you go straight for the Milf and miss the daughters. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Question, though...coming from a new save perspective. When exactly does that gold choice box to try to convince Kate appear??? Like from the very beginning that you can go into her room and have a choice of staying there to drink wine, dance and so on or going to your rented room???

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Looking back on the whole thing...I never got my alignment to the point where I can touch Kate's butt during the afternoon.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Looking back on the whole thing...I never got my alignment to the point where I can touch Kate's butt during the afternoon.
Don't know if it will make any difference, it triggers anal.
The box appears very early, as soon as you start to visit Claire's side of the room.
Claire doesn't want to go further unless Kate is asleep or with Thomas. You can let Claire check for herself and "Feel her up" when she's by Kate's bed
Kate doesn't want to go further because her mother will hear her, so you need to convince her with Wine (I always use Cumwine). Then the choice appears, let her sleep and you can visit Claire or try to convince her.
Has Claire ever watched you and Kate having sex?
If you want to upload a save I'll look at it.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
Only for NTR Lovers. NTR Save Sharing . so aside from ntr , other route can go xxx x off.
Well I don't have full NTR walkthrough. But I did what I can without breaking the game.
Check it out XOXOXOXOX

Remember to use (FEIGN Death potion) in combat if you wanna lose ,In case there s idiot asking stupid question about it .

And selling cum vials to lucas(shopkeeper) to increase your allignment.

Thousand of people ask the same one question ,no one bother give the a goddamn answer , bunch of lazy pussy.

file 8: In Dasan NTR route , after scouting from Madrag Kaz, Dasan is teaching Raaisha respect your chieftain.

file 9 : suppose to be Dasan with Umah , but there is so logic problem , so got postponed.

file 10: In NOT Dasan NTR route , U banish him out of the tribe , but you & Tia meet him and fight , but lost , guess what
happen with him and Tia(use Feign Death potion)

file 11: In NOT Dasan NTR route , U banish him out of the tribe , but you & Tia & Lyvia meet him and fight , but lost , guess
what happen with him and Lyvia .(i guess , there is chance with tia again).(use Feign Death potion)

file 12 : In NTR route , you allow Roderic have fun with his wife(who despise him)

file 13: Nothing , just let you choose whether you or someone take away the virginity of Sabrina .... No animation.(you horny gal)
file 14: It is a choose route , either you pick NTR route or MC route of Liandra, AGAIN .... No animation.(you horny XXXXX)
Do your own God damn NTR sometime you lazyXXXXX

file 15: In NTR route , finally Dave and Frisha having fun together ,yep , 2Bed MC.

file 16: IN NTR route , guess what happen after Gavina and Bianca got caught by goblin AND you bring two more voluptuous women to save them (use Feign Death potion). eight -some??

file 17: In NTR route, Gavina and Bianca and MC inside the goblin and got defeated by it , Foursome?

file 18 : IN NON NTR route, MC say he love Julia , but complain her skill , so he convinced her to find someone to practise ,
I guess this part of the job of the butler of the mayor mansion. That old goat !!!

file 19: Neutral route , MC didnt say he love or not to julia , But she got a little too much corrupted by cumwine and getting a little horny , but who can help her in the mayor mansion, guess who ? Sucker!!!!

file 20 : In NTR route , MC reject Julia Love, guess who can save Julia from her sweet broken heart .Yep , her only savior in the mayor mansion ......Again .....Fucking goat.

file 21: IN NTR Route , after corrupting Natasha (the priestess) , MC didnt touch her , instead of it ,MC convinced her to pleasethe Francis (the pater of church),for his gratitude of raising her. Pleasure Chamber?? Slaanesh??

file 22 : Nothing much , Mc & Tia & Lyvia battle the Orc in wood and defeated. Save your running time.

file 23 : Again , Tia & MC battle the orcs and lose Again . But Tia Also lose her Virginity to whom?

file 24 : MC & Lyvia battle the brigand and defeated. I have done it more than twice , so it will go all scene including Sex
scene,so you dont have to got defeated twice above.

file 25 : After rescuing Lyvia from the bandit camp and let she rest in the Imawyn tent, Mc& Tia will battle the Brigand once they exit the tent , what if they lose ?

file 26: After a couple hide and seek with Arianna, she is stucking in a log , if MC didn't come and leave her alone , who will save her? Guess ........ you see them a lot.

file 27: After the Curse toward Arianna ,she can't help but think of sex alot , if MC choose not helping her , who will and Who the fuck is inside the fucking Tent.

file 28: In NTR route , finally , Penny and Henry is back together and having fun , And they left MC alone to watch them having fun.

file29: In NTR route , Mc is Asking Kate to acquire some information of her own dad through some fun- nish way to both her uncle and herself? leaving MC to spy through the door

file 30 : Kate own a lot of debt from Thomas, I wonder how she gonna pay off the debt?

file 31 : I can't watch this any longer.

file 32: Guess what happen if MC & Tia walk up the path to the hunting Ground , and Meet Tia mother and Father(Zorad)? And when MC is defeated by his father , what will happen to this poor girl and her mother? Dont expect much happen.!!

file 33: In Rumah Village ,MC become chief and there is an orc invasion , MC choose to send girl to the orc to avoid war . Nothing much interested

file 34: In NTR Route , Dasan become Chieftain and orc is coming in 0 day, which mean either MC or Dasan choose girl to send to the Orc , for the scene in orc camp , please .A -hole

file 35: MC send Tia to Orc village and wait in front the Orc gate , Nothing much , Save time for waiting.

file 36 : Fail save only , In case people wanna choose a different route of becoming the chieftain of rumah or not .At least you don't have to start thing over again

file 37: Hmmmm~~~ , there is sound behind the door of MC , who is that?

file 38: don't believe Mira hadnt has sex with that handsome knight , break the seal and have fun with the demon lady , worth it , it is a NTR dimension, what if dimensional , shit is suppose to happen to MC.

file 39: IN NTR route , the old couple , Emily and Mayor Giron is back together and having a fun time, well at least for one person, ps I m behind the bookcase , sh~~~.

file 40: Nothing much , for real , nothing much...... fuck off.

file 41:wait around 7 days , there is a Emily scene with bandit , nothing much .again.

Done .......... Hoorayy..We are all lazy fuck .
I m searching for the Dasan and Umah NTR scene file and found nothing yet , if you got one , sharing ,like and subscript , ha now I sound like a youtuber, which I aint .
View attachment 1656291 View attachment 1656293
View attachment 1656294
I think you are missing the config and global needed to play said saves

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Don't know if it will make any difference, it triggers anal.
The box appears very early, as soon as you start to visit Claire's side of the room.
Claire doesn't want to go further unless Kate is asleep or with Thomas. You can let Claire check for herself and "Feel her up" when she's by Kate's bed
Kate doesn't want to go further because her mother will hear her, so you need to convince her with Wine (I always use Cumwine). Then the choice appears, let her sleep and you can visit Claire or try to convince her.
Has Claire ever watched you and Kate having sex?
If you want to upload a save I'll look at it.
Nellyg, dude. You gave them an inch, they're takin' a whole damn mile.

You're my hero.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR and Nellyg

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Nellyg you sure? Ok here's mine.
image_2022-02-16_165036.png
Ok...Kate's A/C= 40/23 Claire 20/20.
Zamens Alingment is 53 (Don't know if it makes a difference but I don't think so)
Just keep giving Kate cumwine to raise her corruption and get Claire up to 20/20
Keep doing the serving game until you get a prompt to give Kate a drink at the table. Then that night I had to take her to my room. (Sex in her room didn't trigger)
Next night...Bingo. You might have to wait a day without touching Claire to let her get horny
A few things for you to try. Peel potatoes twice before you give them to Claire (It'll change after this scene)
Let Claire check that Kate is asleep, some options were not showing up there either.
Ask Claire to "Talk in private" while she's talking to Verena.
;)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes