Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Just "take it easy" twice and you will have peeled 40 potatoes doing nothing.

You need their corruption raised, and I think, but I could be wrong..you need to already have had the threesome with them
Actually, Chyos said there was a dialogue variation if you didn't have a threesome yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nellyg

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018

Actually, Chyos said there was a dialogue variation if you didn't have a threesome yet.

Yes two different outcomes
Claire says to lock the door in case Kate comes in, or, let her in, she knows about us already

Last edited:

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
Its better cockblock than lost your love one to other mens..better not risk it,love can change and fade away..for me,if i found out my boyfriend cheat on me,id rather dump her good because his feeling isnt there for me anymore..but,if he still love me,still be honest with me first but love other girl aswell,i dont mind that,as long he keep me happy and let me have my fun with his other girlfriend.
What if your boyfriend fucks my girlfriend, and Im the cuck would that turn you on, your bf fucks my girl, and cuckolds me what an slayer

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
So does Dave ever fuck Frisha? I like the idea of this bully and his dad fucking the hot girl in the town as well as his future bride.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Finally mc killed Dasan. Thank you so much for that dear dev. Now is Dave (mayor son), Jiron and Lucius (tavern guy) time. The end is near (to them)
Nah bad idea, while in these types of games I am in favour of killing off my enemies, I hope they both get what is comming to them (either killed or better yet humiliated and stripped of all power) near the end of the game, because having enemies makes the story so much more enjoyable.

Take Peasant Quest for example, the art is better in that game, and I do like that game, but enjoy this one more, because I feel like the character has more invested in the story and has more reason to take action, where in Peasant Quest, the characters sole motivation can be boiled down to fucking as many women as possible. While fun for a while it does get old.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Nah bad idea, while in these types of games I am in favour of killing off my enemies, I hope they both get what is comming to them (either killed or better yet humiliated and stripped of all power) near the end of the game, because having enemies makes the story so much more enjoyable.
Pretty much the only reason why I’ve been keeping Dasan alive.

Now that the tribe built a prison, it’s possible to capture more people & Dasan should be on MC’s list (probably not the top). Once he’s captured, it’s time to bang his mom in front of him.

You can make it even worse for him by waiting for the impregnating system to be implemented in Rumah to knock up his mom right in front of him.

Reactions: blackdad7

dekar74

Aug 21, 2017
Hello people, I have a problem:
The thing is that I got a save that I liked all the decisions made by the original owner but since it is old it does not have some quests made, the problem is Liandra's quest since I am doing it and I do not know why she does not accept the transformation potion without being able to change something this event

Feb 17, 2021
A week ago I cancelled the subscription because of the low-budget models... I mean if you play the game continuously for too long, the crappiness will stand out more and more...
But after a week of no playing, somehow I'm able to put up with it and enjoy the story...so I subscribed again :LOL:

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Pretty much the only reason why I’ve been keeping Dasan alive.

Now that the tribe built a prison, it’s possible to capture more people & Dasan should be on MC’s list (probably not the top). Once he’s captured, it’s time to bang his mom in front of him.

You can make it even worse for him by waiting for the impregnating system to be implemented in Rumah to knock up his mom right in front of him.
You absolute genius chad, this NEEDS to be in the game!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I love this game. The art may not be perfect, but the story, and the women in this game.. amazing. :love:

PQ is a game to fuck as many women as possible, but the story is not as good as in A struggle with sin.
I admit that this game is one of my favorites. For sure my #1 RPGM game.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Oh, and I just started a new playthrough last week, since maybe half a year + back.

And I'm having some issues.
1. I can't fill vials with water using any of the water troths/baths around the place. Most are ubinteractible, and the captains just spouts exposition.

2. I'm pretty sure I should have the ability to create healing tinctures and health potions, if memory serves. Yet I can only create armor and energy potions.
I feel like the event where you talk to Katherine about rural village may be bugged.

I haven't used any cheats, although i have the cheat book, if that helps.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
A week ago I cancelled the subscription because of the low-budget models... I mean if you play the game continuously for too long, the crappiness will stand out more and more...
But after a week of no playing, somehow I'm able to put up with it and enjoy the story...so I subscribed again :LOL:
Some of the models need some serious work. The worst in my opinion, is the deformed protagonist. Mostly cause he's always on screen.

Makes me kinda wish all the events were in POV.

Tia also needs a serious rework, mayors wife, lyvia, etc.

Does anyone know what progeam/models he uses?

I've heard the name DAZ for many of these games, but I'm not sure what that entails. Is there like a create a character type thing, with facial and body sliders? Pr do you have to buy models?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
When i played before i always killed Dasan. Now I am reading WT and I can see that once I kill Dasan, I cannot get the love route with Nyra. Ehh.
I hope I can kill him later.

MrSchwartz

Mar 27, 2018
Some of the models need some serious work. The worst in my opinion, is the deformed protagonist. Mostly cause he's always on screen.

Makes me kinda wish all the events were in POV.

Tia also needs a serious rework, mayors wife, lyvia, etc.

Does anyone know what progeam/models he uses?

I've heard the name DAZ for many of these games, but I'm not sure what that entails. Is there like a create a character type thing, with facial and body sliders? Pr do you have to buy models?
The program he uses to model is The Klub 17 if iam not mistaken, the quality of the models is related to the capabilities of the pc of the user, that's why some of the newer model tends to look better.

As for DAZ that's another platform to model that doesn't applies to this game, and this is as far that my knowledge go, i hope this was useful.(i know barely nothing of the devolopment of games so that's about it)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes