Nov 6, 2020
its still bettert than 99% of the games that follow the same sheme
only man
all woman
kitchen
dressing room
spying girls

all games are the same this dude is more realistic and there is more content
Of course, this game is really great one of my fav, but it’s still weird to lock alchemy like this, it’s the only thing that kinda bugs me, if you want to do a “good” run

Reactions: nnt25

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
pls pls pls let it be finished some day so i can play it whole... please....... please.... jesus
The game has already many content, it sure won’t be completed this or next year, if You want to wait to play it completed, you’ll have to wait at least some years

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
its still bettert than 99% of the games that follow the same sheme
only man
all woman
kitchen
dressing room
spying girls
uh...
only man = NTR off mode
all women = every love interest is a woman in this game too. Also I don't see why this is a bad a thing
kitchen = there are several. with a cooking minigame
dressing room = there is even a dressmaker (frisha)
spying girls = it is in this game. both in NTR off and NTR on modes. although not very frequent. You spy on Miria your childhood friend when she changes her clothes, for example

so basically every single thing you listed exists in this game too.

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
am I the only whos waiting for Emily's scenes remake ? because many of those are still low quality movies

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Darn really wish we got a neutral choice, i just want to help both Isha & Athia then watch a catfight.

Samuel Hidayat

Formerly 'Samu Al Hydit'
May 16, 2019
Do you guys know the artstyle/engine used for this game?

I dig it, really reminds me of the old Blue Lagoon days.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Do you guys know the artstyle/engine used for this game?

I dig it, really reminds me of the old Blue Lagoon days.
Don't know the artstyle but the engine is RPGM

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
You can continue Gwen's quest which will change the relationship between her and the MC depending on your previous decision
What you mean Prev Deci? We have only 1 way with her! Be her junior. If Sabrina realy have 2 way, when Gwen only 1!

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Of all Chyos’ decisions this must be the most weird, why do I have to corrupt an innocent married girl, cuck a man, have sex in front of my (Also corrupted) wanita, to have the ability to use alchemy?
Pretty sure Paracelsus didn’t do the same path
Thank you for this input. I've just looked into the quest to find a way to make the recipes available without the corruption path. And I found a solution that won't break the anal quest from Tia: Katherin will give the player a book about advanced recipes when he or Tia reaches 4 points in the nature Talent. This book will now also contain the other recipes except the lube recipe. I'm also changing the interaction with the water sources so that you will be able to fill water in a vial if you have one in your inventroy. This will be added with the next update.

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes