inqu1sit0r92

Jun 18, 2017
How can I turn Sabrina into a futa? I went through her entire route, but I only had a choice whether she was a virgin or not.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So, turns out the Demon Chests in the church catacombs refill over time. So you can just keep going back every few days until you get enough Shadow Jewels to craft Shadowstone weapons for the entire party.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, turns out the Demon Chests in the church catacombs refill over time. So you can just keep going back every few days until you get enough Shadow Jewels to craft Shadowstone weapons for the entire party.
Yep, been there many times before I quit playing this game.

Just waiting on more pregnancy to happen before playing again.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yep, been there many times before I quit playing this game.

Just waiting on more pregnancy to happen before playing again.
Fair enough. And yea I wish there was more preg in this game

I rewrote mrttao EZ start guide just now. Can you (or anyone else reading this) take a look and tell me what they think?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
nope it's doesn't looks like a bug
Yea. walkthrough says to take 2 vials at once before talking to her. I took 3. It says it is there to save you time walking back to grab more. but apparently there is also that bug

hmm... unless, is it possible that the fountain has been purified? try to re-corrupt it via masturbate if that is the case. you can always re-cleanse it afterwards if you prefer to play pure

Feb 25, 2018
Anyone knows why this is happening? When i go to talk to Gwen/Isha and she´s old it gives me the option to be her apprentice (image 1) but because she´s old i cant and i need to fuck her, but then after i fucked her this is what it says.(image 2) Any solution to this? Because this is the last update as you see in the up/left corner. I thought that this, maybe is related to the saves i have...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Anyone knows why this is happening? When i go to talk to Gwen/Isha and she´s old it gives me the option to be her apprentice (image 1) but because she´s old i cant and i need to fuck her, but then after i fucked her this is what it says.(image 2) Any solution to this? Because this is the last update as you see in the up/left corner. I thought that this, maybe is related to the saves i have...
It's happening that either you should play your own saves and leave other people's saves alone or you don't remember what you have been doing and what you haven't done yet.

Hint: have a look at your quest log and check what you completed and what you haven't completed yet.

Fact: it tells you that you have to do Sabrina's quest. After that, you will be able to move on with Gwen's quest.

Solution: Just Do it: Do Sabrina's Quest.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
How far have you progressed with her?
Which witchcraft spells have you learned already?
I'll wait & see if Chyos will give us a neutral choice.
I honestly don't want a neutral choice. Nor do I want to serve Isha. I want to conquer and break both of them.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I honestly don't want a neutral choice. Nor do I want to serve Isha. I want to conquer and break both of them.
That's basically what a neutral choice is, you don't side with either one of them. What you do afterwards is different, in your case you want them for yourself while i just want to:

Reactions: mrttao

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
mrttao But tbh, let them fight is the best option cuz you just have to wait until they seriously injured each others (or one of them seriously injured the other, in that case you can backstab the victor) & then step in to clap both of them cheeks while they've been weakened from their battle & can no longer retaliate against you.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
mrttao But tbh, let them fight is the best option cuz you just have to wait until they seriously injured each others (or one of them seriously injured the other, in that case you can backstab the victor) & then step in to clap both of them cheeks while they've been weakened from their battle & can no longer retaliate against you.
They already fought. Isha lost and has been made into a mortal. And is now giving you the power to bitch break a goddess.

Also let them fight does not necessarily mean you step in when they are weak to subjugate both. But if you do then it is literally the ending I said I wanted. I didn't say how to reach that ending, only that my goal is to subjugate both

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes