Sep 23, 2021
Since the game has some non-intuitive mechanics/interface, how do I recruit the bandits? I have Lyvia, Tia and Imawyn all at camp, named the mercenaries and eliminating bandits through the various zones. They leave corpses but no way to interact with those bodies. Screen shots would be useful if possible as an example?

So what are the story pre-requisite to actually getting them recruited (and yes I've read the walkthrough which is sometimes clear as mud)? Obviously I'm missing something, and my character is level 25. Due to the weird interface some aspects are unnecessary difficult until you figure them out case in point the wine table in Ruamah. This is a shame as the story/other aspects are pretty good especially for this genre.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Since the game has some non-intuitive mechanics/interface, how do I recruit the bandits? I have Lyvia, Tia and Imawyn all at camp, named the mercenaries and eliminating bandits through the various zones. They leave corpses but no way to interact with those bodies. Screen shots would be useful if possible as an example?

So what are the story pre-requisite to actually getting them recruited (and yes I've read the walkthrough which is sometimes clear as mud)? Obviously I'm missing something, and my character is level 25. Due to the weird interface some aspects are unnecessary difficult until you figure them out case in point the wine table in Ruamah. This is a shame as the story/other aspects are pretty good especially for this genre.
It tells you in game what you need to do, you must have the Capt. in you party and go fight them to recruit them.
I never needed the walkthrough for most of the game, only used it on the part of the wife to be quest.

Sep 23, 2021
It tells you in game what you need to do, you must have the Capt. in you party and go fight them to recruit them.
I never needed the walkthrough for most of the game, only used it on the part of the wife to be quest.
I have both Lyvia and Tia in the party, and I've figured out most things so far but this is leaving me stumped because I'm leaving a lot of corpses behind. Hence the question for the quest gating, what pre-requisites/stage do you need to be?

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
У меня в отряде есть и Ливия, и Тия, и я уже разобрался с большинством вещей, но это ставит меня в тупик, потому что я оставляю после себя много трупов. Отсюда вопрос по квестгейту, какие предпосылки/этап нужно пройти?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

If the camp is already organized, you need to sit with Livia by the campfire at 6 pm, where there will be a dialogue about recruiting bandits. After that, after killing a group of bandits, interact with it and you will see a dialogue with a choice about hiring.

Sep 23, 2021
If the camp is already organized, you need to sit with Livia by the campfire at 6 pm, where there will be a dialogue about recruiting bandits. After that, after killing a group of bandits, interact with it and you will see a dialogue with a choice about hiring.
I sit by the fire and all I get is a message about passing time, and all Lyvia say is the generic the band will rise. So I don't know if I've bugged out the quest or there's something still to be done. I have three girls at the camp so not sure WTF is going on even if I leave Tia behind I just get the generic stuff. This is my screen shot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I sit by the fire and all I get is a message about passing time, and all Lyvia say is the generic the band will rise. So I don't know if I've bugged out the quest or there's something still to be done. I have three girls at the camp so not sure WTF is going on even if I leave Tia behind I just get the generic stuff. This is my screen shot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you just have to walk to the star in the camp and sit down at exactly 6 pm.

Reactions: Mossrock

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
I went back a few pages, is there a faster download I missed?
Ever since NOPY went down all the other options are in the hours

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
the cheat note. what the point having it. if i can't use it for the girls
You can use it but it comes with a warning that it can break the game/save its used in.
You should avoid cheat mode. It is buggy.
All other cheats work just fine but for the girls love/lust which can break the game.
If your worried about running into a bug you problem should not play the game full stop.
No one is worried about running into a bug just given friendly advice about the love/lust for the girls cheat which have been known to break the game and lose a lot of content with the girls.
And sooner or later the bug will destroy the save.

Reactions: zARRR

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
well this sucks am really into the game but i found the grind unbearable and used cheat book too increase my lv and now i cant get into battles anymore like i kill ennemies on map dont get in any battle anyway too decrease my stat cant get scenes from losing too orcs brigands bandit ect

Last edited:

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
Damn, it's about time we can renovate the MC's house. I won't have to feel bad sleeping in Penny's house everyday XD

Reactions: JakubK

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
You can use it but it comes with a warning that it can break the game/save its used in.

All other cheats work just fine but for the girls love/lust which can break the game.

No one is worried about running into a bug just given friendly advice about the love/lust for the girls cheat which have been known to break the game and lose a lot of content with the girls.
And sooner or later the bug will destroy the save.
i did and it say impossible. you need to complete there story or some thing

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i did and it say impossible. you need to complete there story or some thing
Well don't know about that because I don't use it anyway, just stating what I read long time ago.
Dev may have disabled it for the girls because it broke the game.

Damn, it's about time we can renovate the MC's house. I won't have to feel bad sleeping in Penny's house everyday XD
Its more just superficial so far, get an upgrade from a pallet on the floor to a small single bed but the house is bigger and empty right now.
I loaded my save from about a year ago just to see what you can get with the new house.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Its more just superficial so far, get an upgrade from a pallet on the floor to a small single bed but the house is bigger and empty right now.
I loaded my save from about a year ago just to see what you can get with the new house.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
well this sucks am really into the game but i found the grind unbearable and used cheat book too increase my lv and now i cant get into battles anymore like i kill ennemies on map dont get in any battle anyway too decrease my stat cant get scenes from losing too orcs brigands bandit ect
Katherine will give you a fake death potion for this: just drink it and you'll lose.

This is going to happen when the right time comes, of course (meaning: when you move forward in the right quests at the right time).

That's why people shouldn't raise stats and levels randomly, but they should use cheats for money and items ONLY, unless they've already played the game throughly and fully - every quest.

People should understand that skipping levels is not a good thing, because this is a damn RPG.

Do you think it's unbearably grindy? Well, I'm afraid this game is not for you, then.

--------

I'm totally aware that I'm talking to the wind, anyway. I bet 1 billion pounds that someone will post something about cheating/skipping something/asking for saves/complaining about grinding/wondering why they can't do something/claiming that they aren't able to do something therefore there must be a bug/they raised something using cheats/walkthrough is a mess and so on in a few minutes/hours.

That's life, folks.

Reactions: zARRR

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Huh, is the entire map north of the Witch's hut new? Probably I guess. I dunno if the pumpkins there are October-specific, but its October in my game and as a result theres a cave with pumpkins and by clicking one I got a relatively challenging optional battle which gives an accessory, Vexx's Ring, luck/atk bonus.

This may be from an older update if the map already existed, I dunno, but its my first gear upgrade in awhile. May be October specific, can't say for sure!

Fun to be still discovering new stuff anyhow. I have played this game a lot, haha.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes