yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Huh, is the entire map north of the Witch's hut new? Probably I guess. I dunno if the pumpkins there are October-specific, but its October in my game and as a result theres a cave with pumpkins and by clicking one I got a relatively challenging optional battle which gives an accessory, Vexx's Ring, luck/atk bonus.

This may be from an older update if the map already existed, I dunno, but its my first gear upgrade in awhile. May be October specific, can't say for sure!

Fun to be still discovering new stuff anyhow. I have played this game a lot, haha.
There are two season events for October and December. Both trigger at the real live dates as well as in-game.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I sit by the fire and all I get is a message about passing time, and all Lyvia say is the generic the band will rise. So I don't know if I've bugged out the quest or there's something still to be done. I have three girls at the camp so not sure WTF is going on even if I leave Tia behind I just get the generic stuff. This is my screen shot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try to visit the mayor of Girona and talk to him about the protection of Arenfield, and then again at the campfire in the evening with Livia. The main dialogue should be there with Libya, after which there is the possibility of recruitment. Perhaps we need a dialogue with Imavin about the fate of the camp.

Reactions: IllusiveVagabond

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
A new month and a lot to do
Good morning,After the 0.4.7.6 update was done monday late night the next thing on my to do list was and still is the Verena & Claire's

Can anyone tell about his new Plan ?
If you by new plan, Chyos’s next update, it’s to finish Athia’s story (At least the beginning) and new renovations for the house.

Also 1000th post, nice

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Guys, where can i find straw ?
In the farm fields, east of Arenfield.

A new month and a lot to do
Good morning,After the 0.4.7.6 update was done monday late night the next thing on my to do list was and still is the Verena & Claire's

Can anyone tell about his new Plan ?
Verenna & Claire 3way is the next bonus scene update. We have one of those in between each major update.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I didn't write and I never wrote that cheating is breaking your gameplay: I'm telling that it RUINS your gameplay experience.
Well, I did put my character at level 100 in one playthrough. He simply instantly kills everyone. It's just a way to avoid combat.

Other than this and gold, I don't see any reason to cheat, to be honest. Raising affection/corruption points and seeing the differences in the dialogue, as well as hunting items is part of the RPG fun. I have seen recently unreasonable grind in a certain other game that also uses tek17 models; ASWS doesn't compare.

Reactions: Ottoeight

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Incest in the game? I downloaded the game but some here write that it is just step incest
You have to read the letter twice and then you can change who the father was for MC to Marcus and can turn it into half sister so true incest because Mira is Marcus's daughter.
Step #16 of the walkthrough tells you that you can read the letter again for some more info.

Under the Dev notes "Spoiler" it says this.

Incest?
To activate the alternative storymode you have to read Marcus letter a second time (later in the game, Mira's quest) you will switch to the alternative story and can change designations to what ever you like.

Reactions: codex983

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
So I sided with Gwen/Isha and you can now get a buff when her corruption is above 100. Takes a bit to grind, but sex with her (without Sab) increases it by 5 at a time and is fairly quick. (One bug Ive noticed is that the new sex action with her for this purpose doesnt reduce Lust) I've raised it to 160; it decays 2 per day, though. (note; seems casting the double drain spell in battle lowers her back to 100 unfortunately. You can only go above 100 with sex, not battle casts)

I'm not 100% sure of the effects of the buff cause I didnt keep a save from before, but it seems to at least increase magic attack and defense by about 10 each, dunno if it affects other stats. Not too bad.

I really should have explored the other path more though / kept a save. Is there also a reward for siding with her nemesis?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What is The Real Story dose Marcus is MC's father or not ? mira half-sister ? is Marcus is not then Who is MC's Father ?
To me the real story is Marcus the father of both MC and Mira but for patreon wise the story got changed.
Did you read the letter twice so you can choose?

Reactions: blackdad7
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes