zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Find someone that will help with umah
pls help me with this part of quest
Best way to beat her is to be at least over level 20 with high gear and Lyvia and Tia as companions.
If You meant the solo one, wait till some high level like 25

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
What is The Real Story dose Marcus is MC's father or not ? mira half-sister ? is Marcus is not then Who is MC's Father ?
I prefer the Patreon Safe version where the MC and Mira are not related. Incest is not really necessary in this game imo

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I prefer the Patreon Safe version where the MC and Mira are not related. Incest is not really necessary in this game imo
Didn’t also made the plot illogical?
I don’t remember the details but I thought we discussed it posts ago, but I can’t remember rn

codex983

Jan 23, 2022
You have to read the letter twice and then you can change who the father was for MC to Marcus and can turn it into half sister so true incest because Mira is Marcus's daughter.
Step #16 of the walkthrough tells you that you can read the letter again for some more info.

Under the Dev notes "Spoiler" it says this.

Incest?
To activate the alternative storymode you have to read Marcus letter a second time (later in the game, Mira's quest) you will switch to the alternative story and can change designations to what ever you like.
So there is no hot Mom, I am so sad :( Thank you for your reply

Sep 23, 2021
Try to visit the mayor of Girona and talk to him about the protection of Arenfield, and then again at the campfire in the evening with Livia. The main dialogue should be there with Libya, after which there is the possibility of recruitment. Perhaps we need a dialogue with Imavin about the fate of the camp.

Just confirmed it's a bugged save, the restart fired the quest off first time. No idea what I did different this time!

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
for who asking save file these 3 saves Mostly NTR route and all quest done expect Umah and Isha quest left. all done but last save on Umah quest before Boss fight (Umah father)

Reactions: jack489

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
No but there are some hot milf's, at least 3 of them maybe 4.
Let’s recap all the milfs… Sooo we have Emily, Claire, Verena, Katherine, Nyra, Giron’s wife (I just forgot the name) , Gavina and possibly Gwen? (She is a gilf dunno if she counts)
So 7 milfs

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
As far as I know there is no benefit from low corruption
Its something I always wondered, why put in a corruption system that apparently serves no purpose?

My best guess is that in the eventual endgame, there'll be major differences for a player who managed to avoid corruption the entire playthrough. That would be a a pretty big game-changer, as no-corruption locks you out of a lot of stuff. Still, seems plausible.

Otherwise, it's the most useless alignment system in the history of RPGs, no offense haha :unsure:

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
I feel like chyos completely forgot the bulletin board next to the INN. It would be a great way to get money and materials.

Reactions: Valamyr

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
The only thing im missing on this new update is the scene with Claire and Verenna....What do i need to do? or its not in the game Yet?

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
No need lol. Doing quick battles reduces xp, and eliminates chances to drain stamina.

I was saying his issue is weird.
I feel so dum i was changing quick battle from the main menu lol i just realizes you can scroll further down too see the option setting while ingame i play whit mouse so had too scrool down whit my mouse wheel for it too appear ha ha works now

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Secondly, I ALWAYS wrote that people are almost always (99,9999%) wrong when they claim: "I can't do it, therefore it's a bug".
They can't do it because they're missing something / can't understand what's happening / they skipped dialogues and so on.
there are many many many bugs in modern game development
there is are very few (if any) games on f95 where >99% of bug reports are user errors.
I'd bet money on none

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes