Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is there a food or drink item that is easily acquired that boosts stamina? I feel like I never have the energy to do things in a day. I get like one or two things done then have to sleep again, it's sort of frustrating. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Is there a food or drink item that is easily acquired that boosts stamina? I feel like I never have the energy to do things in a day. I get like one or two things done then have to sleep again, it's sort of frustrating. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Nope: that's the price you have to pay when you start a gameplay in a RPG - you are weak.

Temporary solution: sleep 6 hrs. Definitive solution: you have to raise your talent points.

Reactions: BroembroemBoris

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
GOD :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Enough with that Rumah crap: he created hundreds of POINTLESS subplots in that damn village!

I want to see MC fighting the cult. I wanna see Mira in the monastery. I wanna see MC + his mercenaries vs the Bandits! I want to see MC dealing with the Baron.

Enough with this fucking damn Rumah.
Really bad news for you. Tia has won the pre-poll today and new Rumah updates could arrive in a few months.

Etanx

Oct 9, 2021
I though that the Rumah Village was rather fun, at least you get to do something different. The girls in Rumah lack character though.. i mean you could F them all, but the mean nothing. I think my favourite would be Mira. Kate is 2nd. Is there a poll on favourite girl or anything?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Really bad news for you. Tia has won the pre-poll today and new Rumah updates could arrive in a few months.
I daresay bad news for everybody and for the game itself. John's daughter and Anya still have NO content, but we're oversaturated with Tia and Kate. Camp and mercs totally neglected, man.

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
I do,nt like Isha's New Outfit , Completely Out of medieval Theme , Older One is Better. When she Transform in straight Red head That Even more Better. Don't Know Why dev Change those Perfect Models, and not those Ugly one Like That Army Captain . :(

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Now, now. Now everybody knows which update MUST win the next poll. No more excuses ;)
Also as a reminder, we will make a stop to another inn, the old boar’s inn, where we can surely meet some another girl (but this is for now speculation)

• Hey there
Reactions: Ottoeight
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes