mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Is there a food or drink item that is easily acquired that boosts stamina? I feel like I never have the energy to do things in a day. I get like one or two things done then have to sleep again, it's sort of frustrating. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
You can get Holy Water in the church if you have Empty Vial and didn't taint the water with cum. :ROFLMAO:
Holy Water should be the easiest option to recover your Energy. ;)
Game_lDYLtj4iVK.jpg Game_DyK1IM0T0C.jpg Game_J1XiqNzap1.jpg Game_hQYgufEZrO.jpg

Reactions: mrttao

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
This one for May right?
Since I don’t see any Ophelia’s option.
Tia’s option is about what?
A continuation of her route, pregnancy, a bonus scene?
Here are the specific details for all the options. I voted for Tia because it seems like the end of her storyline so might as well get that over with. Spoiler tags are fucked up for me for some reason.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Queen's visit seems like a good idea. Too many characters have unfinished storylines so I don't see the point of starting work on Anya just yet. But hey, Ill just play whatever is released haha.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Queen's visit seems like a good idea. Too many characters have unfinished storylines so I don't see the point of starting work on Anya just yet. But hey, Ill just play whatever is released haha.
Well, I disagree with you, because most routes are "crossing" with other routes and the game needs to be balanced: so, it would be better that all the stories grow together.

Anyway, Anya amassed a lot of previous votes (+415), so most likely she's going to win the poll. About time.

Reactions: zARRR
Feb 25, 2018
Hi! For me again is still impossible to do the Gwen/Sabrina/Athia scenes because for some reason, that i believe has something to do with my saves, (never used saves from another player) i cant pass the point on which i become an apprentice for Gwen. And this are my proofs. As i already said when i go talk to Gwen and she´s old this are the options (image 1), when i fuck her so i can have her attention the options change and when i choose to be her apprentice this is what it says (image 2). Now the problem is that i already did Gwen/Isha´s quest as you see here (image 3) so i don´t understand why i cant keep going and start the new quests. As for Sabrina i can say that i already am at the moment when Gwen discover us fucking and i have a threesome with them (Point 4 of Sabrina´s quest). If someone had any similar problem as mine and can give any clues on how to solve it that would be awesome.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hi! For me again is still impossible to do the Gwen/Sabrina/Athia scenes because for some reason, that i believe has something to do with my saves, (never used saves from another player) i cant pass the point on which i become an apprentice for Gwen. And this are my proofs. As i already said when i go talk to Gwen and she´s old this are the options (image 1), when i fuck her so i can have her attention the options change and when i choose to be her apprentice this is what it says (image 2). Now the problem is that i already did Gwen/Isha´s quest as you see here (image 3) so i don´t understand why i cant keep going and start the new quests. As for Sabrina i can say that i already am at the moment when Gwen discover us fucking and i have a threesome with them (Point 4 of Sabrina´s quest). If someone had any similar problem as mine and can give any clues on how to solve it that would be awesome.
Never had any problems. Anyway,

- walkthrough, page 34:

"After completing the puzzles talk to Gwen when she's at the cauldron (again she has to be young) and talk about allying with her."

- Walkthrough, page 2:

"Talents you at minimum need to complete the current story:

Dexterity: 2
Perception: 1
Hunting: 5 (+1 from Corvin)
Intelligence: 2(+2 from Mira's quest) = 4
Witchcraft: 1(+1 from quest) = 2

Thievery: 5"

Feb 25, 2018
Never had any problems. Anyway,

- walkthrough, page 34:

"After completing the puzzles talk to Gwen when she's at the cauldron (again she has to be young) and talk about allying with her."

- Walkthrough, page 2:

"Talents you at minimum need to complete the current story:

Dexterity: 2
Perception: 1
Hunting: 5 (+1 from Corvin)
Intelligence: 2(+2 from Mira's quest) = 4
Witchcraft: 1(+1 from quest) = 2

Thievery: 5"
That´s exactly what im trying to say in the post before, i already talked to her when shes young but the option of "allying" doesnt appear, that´s why i put the image when shes old (before i fuck her) so you can see the option actually appears.
The only option that appears when she´s young (after i fuck her) is the one to be her apprentice, none other. That´s why i clarify that with the images. The part of Talents its not a problem for me, i have all to maximum.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That´s exactly what im trying to say in the post before, i already talked to her when shes young but the option of "allying" doesnt appear, that´s why i put the image when shes old (before i fuck her) so you can see the option actually appears.
The only option that appears when she´s young (after i fuck her) is the one to be her apprentice, none other. That´s why i clarify that with the images. The part of Talents its not a problem for me, i have all to maximum.
Your Screenshot for the Questlog shows your "Completed" Quest, not your "Available" Quests though

Reactions: zARRR and Ottoeight

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Tried to play this a long time ago but the mix of rpgm and a lot of grinding wasn't for me. Decided to try this again a few days ago and if it wasn't for the cheat mode I would have probably dropped this again. The characters and the story are good but all the running around and repeting the same events can get really boring. But that being said and even though I didn't play the game as it was intended to be played I still enjoyed it and can't wait to play more in the future.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Here are the specific details for all the options. I voted for Tia because it seems like the end of her storyline so might as well get that over with. Spoiler tags are fucked up for me for some reason.

From the description I think this would be a good time to close off Tia's mother's part in this and give her a few scenes too.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018

I can live with any of that, I like the new look of Anya and looking forward to seeing "more" of her.
Only problem I see is that anymore new maps will add to the CPU/GPU pressure on an awful lot of computers.
Thank you for the information (y)

Reactions: Paokara12 and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
But still the question no one dares to answer…
What happens is a man drinks the “Love potion”?
Does he become more horny towards women or men?

Etanx

Oct 9, 2021
Mira is incorruptible.. she has been sucking dick and getting cum but still has zero corruption.. is it a bug?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes