mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
About 3 times already upstairs.
Do a few more times. has she started giving blowjobs yet?
IIRC that one was a bit more grindy than usual so it threw me off too. That or progress the daughter quest. not too sure as it has been a while

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I can't seem to get Claire to accompany me to the basement after peeling potatoes. Is it I shouldn't use "Just Relax" and actually play that annoying minigame?
Annoying?
Am I the only one who likes to smash keys arrows pretending to be dance dance revolution but with potatoes :LOL:

Reactions: DxD2

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
If i send a "Rumah" girl to the orcs, can i go and take her back later?
You mean after you had deal with them?
She will come back after a week if I recall correctly. You can't get her back when you want.

Last edited:

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Between having the next Tia update to be settling the score with her dad, you the player already being able to finally resolve your father's death since the defending Rumah update and expanding the tribe's village and with the chieftain's daughter in your hands I do feel like this is closure for the orcs/rumah part of the story, or at least a stopping point that may or may not get revisited some time in the far future, whilst afterwards other stuff is finally getting fleshed out.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Annoying?
Am I the only one who likes to smash keys arrows pretending to be dance dance revolution but with potatoes :LOL:
:D There's reason I don't play any game with a controller/console pad or even those designed for consoles and ported to PC (like Witcher). I literally detest having to smash keys or remember key combinations (mouse is okay)and having large fingers doesn't help, even on a normal size keyboard.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
If i don't save Gavina and Bianca in 7 days what happens?
Countdown will still go after 7 days that it gets into the minus. When you actually get to the mine after 7 days from that point though they will have the goblins ntr scene like if you were defeated by them when they were in your party. After that you get them out of the cave.

ZaneBlade

Aug 25, 2019
Can someone tell me if there is a way to play this game in joiplay without lag,is there any way to switch all effects and animation

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So any of you guys know who won the 5.00 version poll?
I thought I saw someone say earlier in the thread say Anya but I could be wrong
Poll is still open. A post above reported how's the poll is going. I wrote that Anya and the Queen's visit 99,9999999999% will be the next 2 updates after 0.4.9, because they previously amassed a lot of votes. As oldtimers know, old polls votes don't get wasted.

does any one have the newest update Bonus scene Claire & Verena 0.4.7.7
Come on, it came out 2 days ago. Recently, we've been lucky because most of the times we get an update when a public version comes out. I guess new guys got a bit spoiled.

Anyway, general forum rule tells: don't ask for updates in a game's thread. Ask for updates in requests' sub-forum.

Reactions: Matiur13 and JakubK

SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019
Poll is still open. A post above reported how's the poll is going. I wrote that Anya and the Queen's visit 99,9999999999% will be the next 2 updates after 0.4.9, because they previously amassed a lot of votes. As oldtimers know, old polls votes don't get wasted.

Come on, it came out 2 days ago. Recently, we've been lucky because most of the times we get an update when a public version comes out. I guess new guys got a bit spoiled.

Anyway, general forum rule tells: don't ask for updates in a game's thread. Ask for updates in requests' sub-forum.
OK sorry my bad did not know about the requests' sub-forum , but how does it work if i were to become a $10 person do i just share the link or what how does that all work out ????

Goldspark1

Jun 8, 2019
Hello fellow fans of A Struggle With Sin. I have been having a blast with this game. Just the right amount of challenge to not feel like a cake walk and plenty of different branching paths to keep you hooked.

Was wondering if anyone can help me solve a puzzle I am stuck on. I am attempting the harem route for Mira, Frisha, and Emily and was wondering what steps I need to take to do this. According to the guide;

21.Talk to Mira when she's sitting on her bed. There are now 5 different scenarios:
1. You completed Mira's love quest before, didn't fuck Syfa infront of her, Didn't tell Emily you want a relationship – Everything is fine, You'll have fun with her
2. Didn't complete Mira's love quest, didn't fuck Syfa infront of her, Didn't tell Emily you want a relationship – Everything is fine, you can now do the love quest with changed dialogue bits
3. Broke up with Mira – She will be heartbroken, Tell her you didn't mean it and everything is back to normal.. Or wait for a few days, she will now start dating Aidalin. If you tell her you want her back after they kissed 9 she will tell you that she's no longer sure if she wants you back and will keep the thing with Aidalin going
4. Told Emily you want a relationship and fucked Syfa infront of Mira – She will tell you that her believe in you is shaken and she will be ok with it but also now seek out other men (Relationship with Aidalin open)
5. Told Emily you want a relationship, Didn't fuck Syfa infront: Mira will accept that you're in a relationship with her and her mother
22.Option 4 and 5 will result in possible 3some scenes in the future. I will add other coming out options for Emily later on but currently only this will lead to Mira knowing about Emily and also mentioning this during her love quest if you didn't complete it already

I want option 5 but am a bit unsure on the steps needed to get this path. In order to get the possible 3some in the future, what do I need to do to make sure Mira is okay with the MC being in a relationship with her mother Emily (and possibly her sister Frisha.)? Do I need to finish Emily's love quest before I rescue Mira in the basement of the church. If so, how do I avoid driving Mira away when she learns about the affair between her mother Emily and the MC when Emily admits to it at dinner? Or am I overreacting and this is just an unfinished quest?

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes