gamesdisc

Sep 21, 2018
Hope that Tia with her mother would win and we finish their story. Then we should finally meet Anya who let be honest waited too long.

IMHO Queen introduction is too early consider that we not end many characters story who we have in the village.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hope that Tia with her mother would win and we finish their story. Then we should finally meet Anya who let be honest waited too long.

IMHO Queen introduction is too early consider that we not end many characters story who we have in the village.
Most likely, and most fortunately, it won't happen.

Poll votes are amassed month by month: 99%, 0.5.0 and 0.5.1 will be Anya's and the Queen's Visit.

Anyway, I guess you forgot that the ruling king has already visited the village. Secondly, every quest the Author put on poll is part of the first chapter (second chapter, in fact: first one is the prologue), therefore your remark doesn't make sense (my opinion, of course).

p.s.: I'm not 100% sure, but I think that 0.4.9 is going to be Ophilia's quest. I might be wrong, anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: JakubK

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Maybe since, the corruption just takes out the inhibitions
Pretty sure gwen/Isha stated that her powers only affect members of the opposite gender or females to be more direct.
Males would just be drinking cum... depending on the preferences of said person that COULD actually have an arrousing effect on them;):sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR
Feb 25, 2018
Your Screenshot for the Questlog shows your "Completed" Quest, not your "Available" Quests though
Exactly! For the game the quest is completed but i didnt finish it, sort to speak, thats why im asking. Maybe is some kind of a bug...idk. Im starting to think that i need to start all over again and that´s 70 hours of playing this game.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Exactly! For the game the quest is completed but i didnt finish it, sort to speak, thats why im asking. Maybe is some kind of a bug...idk. Im starting to think that i need to start all over again and that´s 70 hours of playing this game.
Why in the world you made Gwen's quest after 70 hrs, I wonder why.

You need witchcraft spells, and you need to do Gwen's quest in order to get them.

Moreover, I remember that I completed every quest before the big restart - before tech reworking - without using cheats in 58 hrs. I started a brand new gameplay and now I've completed everything in less than 38 hrs with a little bit of cheating.

Well, I think you might reconsider your gameplay strategies. :unsure::unsure:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Follow the link in my signature, and you will find there a version of this game in Russian. If he is closer to you, then you will read everything yourself in the dialogues.
I don't think that providing unknown and unapproved (by F95) links/websites is a honest, wise, safe and proper thing to do HERE.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
I didn't started Mira quest yet.
How can i get the "dual relationship/Harem" with Emily based on 3 choices from Emily?
Choices are, regarding feelings from MC:
"I love you"
"Let's just enjoy the time"
regarding love with Mira
"Yes"
"No"
regarding would MC leave Emily for Mira
"No, never"
"Umm...maybe"
Thank you all by at least read.
And thank you even more to who help me.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I don't think that providing unknown and unapproved (by F95) links/websites is a honest, wise, safe and proper thing to do HERE.
I carefully read the f95zone rules before posting a link to my page in signature - boosty. For your information, this resource is an analogue of the Patreon resource (the only difference is that it allows you to withdraw funds in the currency of the Russian Federation). I hope you have no complaints about this resource?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...my point is that showing a screenshot of your "available" Quest is more useful than your "Completed" Quests... or atleast provide screenshots of both screens
I carefully read the f95zone rules before posting a link to my page in signature - boosty. For your information, this resource is an analogue of the Patreon resource (the only difference is that it allows you to withdraw funds in the currency of the Russian Federation). I hope you have no complaints about this resource?
The bigger issue is with posting Links of external websites in your signature perse, than where the Link leads to... also do you have the creators permission to upload a modded Version of his/her game?

Reactions: Ottoeight and zARRR

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I was scrolling through the comments and I noticed other people were having a similar issue, but this game is seriously laggy for me, like so much so I cannot walk around the map properly. Is this just part of the experience playing this game or is there something I can do to fix it?

Reactions: Xhamster11

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I was scrolling through the comments and I noticed other people were having a similar issue, but this game is seriously laggy for me, like so much so I cannot walk around the map properly. Is this just part of the experience playing this game or is there something I can do to fix it?
I have no problem at all with my GTX 980Ti video card, smooth as can be.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
last update fixed a lot of lags, mine is smooth as an oil only after some hours it shows some lag.
Possible solutions are closing other applications or turning performance mode off

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I can't seem to get Claire to accompany me to the basement after peeling potatoes. Is it I shouldn't use "Just Relax" and actually play that annoying minigame?

Vertius said:
I have no problem at all with my GTX 980Ti video card, smooth as can be.
GTX 970 and FX8320. Never had a problem, even playing off an external HDD.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I can't seem to get Claire to accompany me to the basement after peeling potatoes. Is it I shouldn't use "Just Relax" and actually play that annoying minigame?
IIRC had the same problem. I think I needed to progress her daughter's plot, or maybe fuck her in their room first, or both

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes