zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hello fellow fans of A Struggle With Sin. I have been having a blast with this game. Just the right amount of challenge to not feel like a cake walk and plenty of different branching paths to keep you hooked.

Was wondering if anyone can help me solve a puzzle I am stuck on. I am attempting the harem route for Mira, Frisha, and Emily and was wondering what steps I need to take to do this. According to the guide;

21.Talk to Mira when she's sitting on her bed. There are now 5 different scenarios:
1. You completed Mira's love quest before, didn't fuck Syfa infront of her, Didn't tell Emily you want a relationship – Everything is fine, You'll have fun with her
2. Didn't complete Mira's love quest, didn't fuck Syfa infront of her, Didn't tell Emily you want a relationship – Everything is fine, you can now do the love quest with changed dialogue bits
3. Broke up with Mira – She will be heartbroken, Tell her you didn't mean it and everything is back to normal.. Or wait for a few days, she will now start dating Aidalin. If you tell her you want her back after they kissed 9 she will tell you that she's no longer sure if she wants you back and will keep the thing with Aidalin going
4. Told Emily you want a relationship and fucked Syfa infront of Mira – She will tell you that her believe in you is shaken and she will be ok with it but also now seek out other men (Relationship with Aidalin open)
5. Told Emily you want a relationship, Didn't fuck Syfa infront: Mira will accept that you're in a relationship with her and her mother
22.Option 4 and 5 will result in possible 3some scenes in the future. I will add other coming out options for Emily later on but currently only this will lead to Mira knowing about Emily and also mentioning this during her love quest if you didn't complete it already

I want option 5 but am a bit unsure on the steps needed to get this path. In order to get the possible 3some in the future, what do I need to do to make sure Mira is okay with the MC being in a relationship with her mother Emily (and possibly her sister Frisha.)? Do I need to finish Emily's love quest before I rescue Mira in the basement of the church. If so, how do I avoid driving Mira away when she learns about the affair between her mother Emily and the MC when Emily admits to it at dinner? Or am I overreacting and this is just an unfinished quest?
Hello fellow fan, if I remember right always do Emily first then Mira, for caution if I am wrong have another save file ready, but I am sure that is like this

Goldspark1

Jun 8, 2019
Hello fellow fan, if I remember right always do Emily first then Mira, for caution if I am wrong have another save file ready, but I am sure that is like this
Helly zARRR. Thank you for responding so quickly to my question. I once did a playthrough with Emily admitting to her daughter, Mira, that she and the MC were having an affair and THOUGHT that clocked off all available love interest path for Mira right after the demon quest below the church. If I understand you right, that if you do romance Emily before the church quest, and do not fuck Syfa in front of Mira, their is still a chance to have Mira still pursue a love interest route even knowing that her mother is also sleeping with the MC.

Reactions: zARRR

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Helly zARRR. Thank you for responding so quickly to my question. I once did a playthrough with Emily admitting to her daughter, Mira, that she and the MC were having an affair and THOUGHT that clocked off all available love interest path for Mira right after the demon quest below the church. If I understand you right, that if you do romance Emily before the church quest, and do not fuck Syfa in front of Mira, their is still a chance to have Mira still pursue a love interest route even knowing that her mother is also sleeping with the MC.
Yes in all other scenarios Mira will also forgive you. It just takes a bit longer.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I
Indeed as Yazda said

Reactions: Goldspark1

Etanx

Oct 9, 2021
My computer reseted when i was playing. Normally i would go into my Autosave and continue my game, however something happened and now the game does not allow me to continue and ask me to start a new game. I opened the folder and saw that my save files are still intact. I have tried resetting my computer again, but it still does not allow me to continue my game. Any idea which files should i configure so that i can continue my game?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My computer reseted when i was playing. Normally i would go into my Autosave and continue my game, however something happened and now the game does not allow me to continue and ask me to start a new game. I opened the folder and saw that my save files are still intact. I have tried resetting my computer again, but it still does not allow me to continue my game. Any idea which files should i configure so that i can continue my game?
Start up game and then make a new save with a number higher than yours then close and restart the game and see if all your saves are there.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
"...their is still a chance to have Mira still pursue a love interest route even knowing that her mother is also sleeping with the MC."
If you want i can share you my save, it has Emily-Mira and Emily-Frisha scenes.

Ps.
Dunno if there is any Mira-Frisha scene in-game, if anyone know that there is and could help...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Start up game and then make a new save with a number higher than yours then close and restart the game and see if all your saves are there.
He might check his save folder properties: if it "became" a read-only folder.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If you want i can share you my save, it has Emily-Mira and Emily-Frisha scenes.

Ps.
Dunno if there is any Mira-Frisha scene in-game, if anyone know that there is and could help...
No, for now there is no scene with Mira and Frisha

Reactions: Clown.34

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
how is the update cycle for this? i recently discovered the game and really enjoy it so i'm wondering if the updates are somewhat regular and how long it takes between them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how is the update cycle for this? i recently discovered the game and really enjoy it so i'm wondering if the updates are somewhat regular and how long it takes between them.
Very regular and is most appreciated in how often it gets updates.

Etanx

Oct 9, 2021
He might check his save folder properties: if it "became" a read-only folder.
I restarted the game again, and saved. Exited and tried again, only the new saves are present and the old ones were not there. I also checked the save folder. AND.. its read only, unchecked it and restarted, but no, old saves cannot be accessed.

Its alot of hard work to play both routes (both NTR and Harem) just to see all the scenes.. oh well, i guess i just have to restart.

Thank you for your help people, really appreciate it. If there's new ideas i am open to try. If not, thats ok. I'll just regrind.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I restarted the game again, and saved. Exited and tried again, only the new saves are present and the old ones were not there. I also checked the save folder. AND.. its read only, unchecked it and restarted, but no, old saves cannot be accessed.

Its alot of hard work to play both routes (both NTR and Harem) just to see all the scenes.. oh well, i guess i just have to restart.

Thank you for your help people, really appreciate it. If there's new ideas i am open to try. If not, thats ok. I'll just regrind.
Final attempt: create a brand new save folder, put your saves in it and replace your old save folder. If it doesn't work, put the whole game into another "place" and do it again.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes