zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So after Athia’s update, the two next polls that were winning were Anya’s and Ophelia right?

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
As much as I love to be Gwen servant, I can't just make Athia my whore... damn you Chyos, with the little dialogue you had for Athia, you made me feel sorry for her. Well done there, I guess I'll go with Athia then. I will have a loving and mutual relationship with Goddess Athia... Until down the road I decide it's time for her to NTR me. :KEK: We can't forget that part of the relationship can we. :WeSmart:

Jul 18, 2018
Are there no other ways to get Kate drunk apart from giving her wine whilst being in a relationship with her? or do I just have to cuck Rick just to progress with Claire?

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I was wondering if someone could explain what kind of ntr this game has (F95 really needs to add netorare and netori tags so authors can be more specific lol), do you take woman from other men, do they take from you or is it a bit of both?

P.S - just to clarify before any mods get mad about NTR talk (I know anti-NTR fans are notorious for brigading the threads of games with the fetish), I am a fan of NTR and not complaining at all about it being in this game. I'm just curious what type it is.

Last edited:

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
I was wondering if someone could explain what kind of ntr this game has (F95 really needs to add netorare and netori tags so authors can be more specific lol), do you take woman from other men, do they take from you or is it a bit of both?
You can take women from other men (true for well over half of the female characters in the game), you can use dialogue to willingly let other men have sex with your women (just under half the female characters have at least one such scene, some have more than one, Kate notably has about a dozen), you can take or not take certain actions so that your women 'betray' you and sleep with other men without your explicit go-ahead (over half the female characters), and you can 'fail' a combat encounter resulting in your women being raped (I think about 5 female characters have at least one such scene, though only your two potential party members have multiple of these). It's actually easier to count the women who appear in-game that have no NTR content at all (9 by my count, and 4 are basically non-characters with no content yet, while 3 have NTR routes planned out).

Reactions: gf2468 and mrttao

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
You can take women from other men (true for well over half of the female characters in the game), you can use dialogue to willingly let other men have sex with your women (just under half the female characters have at least one such scene, some have more than one, Kate notably has about a dozen), you can take or not take certain actions so that your women 'betray' you and sleep with other men without your explicit go-ahead (over half the female characters), and you can 'fail' a combat encounter resulting in your women being raped (I think about 5 female characters have at least one such scene, though only your two potential party members have multiple of these). It's actually easier to count the women who appear in-game that have no NTR content at all (9 by my count, and 4 are basically non-characters with no content yet, while 3 have NTR routes planned out).
Ah, thanks for the reply! I'm a huge fan of consensual NTR so I'm happy to hear that us as the MC can initiate it, not so much a fan of NTR beyond my control though so I guess I'll have to be careful to avoid those scenes.

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
Ah, thanks for the reply! I'm a huge fan of consensual NTR so I'm happy to hear that us as the MC can initiate it, not so much a fan of NTR beyond my control though so I guess I'll have to be careful to avoid those scenes.
The NTR scenes without the MC's consent tend to be either time-based, money-based, or decision-based regardless. For example, the mayor's son can use your personal aphrodisiac to make some girls more receptive to his advantages, but he can't get his hands on the stuff unless you sell it to the store in the first place. And even then, you have the option of switching out the drugged wine with some normal wine. Regardless, just use the walkthrough if you're nervous. It's fully up-to-date and clearly spells out the different routes and consequences.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
The NTR scenes without the MC's consent tend to be either time-based, money-based, or decision-based regardless. For example, the mayor's son can use your personal aphrodisiac to make some girls more receptive to his advantages, but he can't get his hands on the stuff unless you sell it to the store in the first place. And even then, you have the option of switching out the drugged wine with some normal wine. Regardless, just use the walkthrough if you're nervous. It's fully up-to-date and clearly spells out the different routes and consequences.
I definitely will, thanks for the info!

Etanx

Oct 9, 2021
its a great game! but there are bugs, not that they are game breaking. am playing both routes, harem and ntr. Hope to see more pregnancy scenes and marriages happening in the future. how often does the developer update this game?

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
its a great game! but there are bugs, not that they are game breaking. am playing both routes, harem and ntr. Hope to see more pregnancy scenes and marriages happening in the future. how often does the developer update this game?
twice a month

Reactions: Etanx

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Challenging Dasan after losing to him is planned in future updates
GOD :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Enough with that Rumah crap: he created hundreds of POINTLESS subplots in that damn village!

I want to see MC fighting the cult. I wanna see Mira in the monastery. I wanna see MC + his mercenaries vs the Bandits! I want to see MC dealing with the Baron.

Enough with this fucking damn Rumah.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes