Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
0.2.7.5 and already more than 1GB :cry::cry:. Compressed the size please.
Images are already compressed. There are ~3700 images in this version. Normal size 1.8gb sure you can compress them even further but at some point it gets ugly.

If we've got a Patreon here, he might tell the dev, that the blowjob counter isn't working for Natasha and Emily properly. Seems to be bugged in my game. For Natasha it doesn't count at all, after her corruption, it stopped at 1.
Hm have to check that. Thanks for the report

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Gave it a try, unfortunately it seems pretty masochistic, too much self-loathing for me.

First, i played through the hunting scene with the father like 40 times, trying to kill the deer, doesn't seem possible.

Then the scene on the bridge, played through that a dozen times, seems your options are to be a coward or lose regardless.

Then also there is a disclaimer at the beginning, which seems like if you turn off NTR, you don't get any content, just game overs instead... Which doesn't really make NTR seem optional, in my opinion.

Good luck with it, it's just not my thing.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Gave it a try, unfortunately it seems pretty masochistic, too much self-loathing for me.

First, i played through the hunting scene with the father like 40 times, trying to kill the deer, doesn't seem possible.

Then the scene on the bridge, played through that a dozen times, seems your options are to be a coward or lose regardless.

Then also there is a disclaimer at the beginning, which seems like if you turn off NTR, you don't get any content, just game overs instead... Which doesn't really make NTR seem optional, in my opinion.

... ok so you are distressed about the lack of optional choices in the intro/tutorial...
you fail at the hunt in order to learn about ability checks... the combat element results in the same as it's mandatory for the game story... don't wory you'll get your revenge, later in the game... it's already included.
NTR is indeed optional and aside of that there is plenty vanilla content with each character... there is only 1 character that is a party member dureing combat so far.
You suffer several hardships in a short duration of time, which makes the player bitter... that allows him to bend his moral compass (or to commit "sins") in order to get some revenge, like cucking other males or killing certain characters. You also have the choice to play as a white knight however.
The open world story begins after your first night in the woods

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019

You really got it wrong, man. I'm personally not into NTR, but I like harem games and medieval fantasy, which is combined in this really outstanding game.
There are plenty of scenes without NTR, I can assure you. You might miss out some scenes, but the majority of scenes isn't NTR at all. I didn't turn NTR off in my game, but I try to avoid it wherever it is possible and this game lets you do this.
If you read the walkthrough, you wouldn't have wasted time on the first deer hunt, which is supposed to fail. Just like the Orc ambush scene on the bridge. It's an introduction to the game and your "father" is suppoed to die, which means the game character's youth is over, daydreaming and getting drunk in the tavern all the time, since now you, as the player, have to man up and take responsibility for yourself. It's a dramaturgic thing, you know.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
How do you corrupt Yasmine?
There is a tea can in the kitchen of the mansion. Add your "special flavour" to it and watch her drinking it in the afternoon in the lounge with the piano. Don't overdo it, otherwise you'll trigger NTR. Make sure that her affection is bigger than her corruption.

Reactions: Karl09

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Hm have to check that. Thanks for the report
The Julia "virginity taken" counter also doesn't work, yet. ;) But hot scene by the way...

Concerning Emily, just the first bj somehow doesn't count, while Natasha's bj counter is definitively bugged.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There is a tea can in the kitchen of the mansion. Add your "special flavour" to it and watch her drinking it in the afternoon in the lounge with the piano. Don't overdo it, otherwise you'll trigger NTR. Make sure that her affection is bigger than her corruption.
can be avoided... with 10 (max affection) she'll tell you she prefers you and begs you to visit her between 10 and 12 p.m.... only if you visit after 12 p.m. she'll turn to her husband for relieve
just need WT updated now
it will be once there is significant progress to the game... which Chyos already said will be with the next Update

Reactions: Seewolf

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Okay, I am gonna be a bit of a bastard here but is there a gallery in this game?
The CG collection is really just CGs. And I really don't appreciate it without the dialouge.
Another reason why I am asking for it, is because this game runs like dog crap on my laptop.

Reactions: uncleaR1596

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Okay, I am gonna be a bit of a bastard here but is there a gallery in this game?
The CG collection is really just CGs. And I really don't appreciate it without the dialouge.
Another reason why I am asking for it, is because this game runs like dog crap on my laptop.
The game engine is not used for these things in general... not even sure if anyone ever tried... but all scene's are repeatable anyway so there isn't any need for one in the first place

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017

Dude you skipped all dialogue apparantly ? the story until the dear clearly tells you that you wont kill that animal because you are essentially a drunk looser that can neither hit deers with an arrow nor kill a bunch of orcs with just a knive. there is a walkthrough on the mainpage that tells you something about the mass of content in this game...

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes