drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
you can be by your self i think. if not have tia with you. but you need to talk to her in the top left forest at least once before she pops out of the woods the second time i think.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Wait, really? Do you know how?
I can't remember I think since from the 5.6.6a, start a new game of course. Have her as your Wanita and just have sex with Tia 2 or 3 times in the hut at Rumah and she will mention Anal and sleep again and MC will mention anal then her Anal training Quest starts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hey man, thanks for yuor advices on this, but I wanted to ask you, why the Dexterity for Lyvia?
Lyvia is basically the main damage dealing in fights, everything else is just kinda there to set up for her 40tp aoe strikes. So she wants max strength, max dex.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I can't remember I think since from the 5.6.6a, start a new game of course. Have her as your Wanita and just have sex with Tia 2 or 3 times in the hut at Rumah and she will mention Anal and sleep again and MC will mention anal then her Anal training Quest starts.
Confirming this. Although I did have a strange dialogue with Tia where she asked if she was better than Hiba and my MC said that Hiba had more experience. I hadn't even had sex with Hiba at that point, so that was a bit strange.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
How the hell do you use the whetstones? I can't seem to use them. I was able to put one of the yellow gem stones thing in a dagger but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to use the whetstones.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
It would be nice if she brought new clothes to the mercenary camp and had a group scene with them or a scene with imawin. And Melissa would bring new weapons to the mercenary camp and serve the mercenaries themselves or Imovin and Lyutia.

Reactions: sefronalex

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
How the hell do you use the whetstones? I can't seem to use them. I was able to put one of the yellow gem stones thing in a dagger but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to use the whetstones.
Just think of what a whetstone is, dude. Anyway, it's for swords, of course.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Just think of what a whetstone is, dude. Anyway, it's for swords, of course.
Dude there is so much to unpack here. First, why couldn't you use it to sharpen a dagger? A stone that can be dragged along a blade magically refused to work on a smaller blade, is that your argument? (Spoiler alert: people absolutely do sharpen knives with whetstones genius.)

Second, I didn't say I couldn't use it on a dagger, I said I was able to attach a gem to a dagger.

Third, you didn't even say how to use it lmao...

I have tried going to weapons from in my inventory, like the way you would put armor plates in armor, but I see no option to sharpen ANY of my weapons (and yes I have swords.)

I also tried to go to the whetstone and "use" it, to see if it would maybe ask what you want to sharpen with it.

I also tried interacting with the anvil and my workbench to see if either of them have some kind of relevant option to utilize the whetstone, but no dice.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Dude there is so much to unpack here. First, why couldn't you use it to sharpen a dagger? A stone that can be dragged along a blade magically refused to work on a smaller blade, is that your argument? (Spoiler alert: people absolutely do sharpen knives with whetstones genius.)
Whetstones damage thinner blades like daggers and increase the wear of any blade... useing it on a dagger might be possible but if the blade is weakened to the point of breaking you just waste metall
I have tried going to weapons from in my inventory, like the way you would put armor plates in armor, but I see no option to sharpen ANY of my weapons (and yes I have swords.)

I also tried to go to the whetstone and "use" it, to see if it would maybe ask what you want to sharpen with it.

I also tried interacting with the anvil and my workbench to see if either of them have some kind of relevant option to utilize the whetstone, but no dice.
Have you tried useing it in battle for a temporary attack boost though?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Second, I didn't say I couldn't use it on a dagger, I said I was able to attach a gem to a dagger.

Third, you didn't even say how to use it lmao...

Are you for real?

right click ------> Item ---------> Weapon ---------> [select a sword] -------------> upgrade [sword name] >>>>> [use simple whetstone]

you can't sharpen a dagger with a whetstone because the Author decided that you can't (but John sharpened Marcus' dagger). JUST LIKE THAT.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are you for real?

right click ------> Item ---------> Weapon ---------> [select a sword] -------------> upgrade [sword name] >>>>> [use simple whetstone]

you can't sharpen a dagger with a whetstone because the Author decided that you can't (but John sharpened Marcus' dagger). JUST LIKE THAT.
he asked for 20 Silver as a friendship price which likly meant that he reforged the blade and sharpened it as a finish

Reactions: Ottoeight

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Are you for real?

It may be due to a bug, but this does not come up for me. There is no upgrade sword option (and I have 3 whetstones.)

Regarding the whole can you or can't you use one on a dagger debate, what can I say, chefs and butchers do it with kitchen cutlery so it doesn't seem that odd to me to use it on a dagger lol. Maybe don't use it 500x until the blade is like a toothpick, but suggesting that is absurd to even think this would be possible is what I took issue with.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It may be due to a bug, but this does not come up for me. There is no upgrade sword option (and I have 3 whetstones.)
Remember that what you can do always depends on your talent points and what you previously upgraded.

Regarding the whole can you or can't you use one on a dagger debate, what can I say, chefs and butchers do it with kitchen cutlery so it doesn't seem that odd to me to use it on a dagger lol. Maybe don't use it 500x until the blade is like a toothpick, but suggesting that is absurd to even think this would be possible is what I took issue with.
Bro, as I wrote, you can't sharpen daggers because Chyos decided that you can't. Deal with it. It is just a feature.

Tia might use a club - as you might have noticed by checking her stats - BUT she still can't because there are no clubs yet. Just an example.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Chefs wouldn't use crude and blunt whetstones but rather use compareable hightech tools that got tuned to improve sharpness on blades specifically forged in ways and with matterials that allow such administration... an old dagger (possible even mode of [Troll-]bones) wouldn't even compare to such tools

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Does anyone know if the quest where Liandra shows up conflicts with the Queen and Monastery quests?
It has been more than three days since I spied on the Baron & Dave talking about her showing up.
At the same time, the Queen is in town and also the carriage to go to the Monastery is waiting. I just wasn't sure if I needed to do one before the other.

herobrine2k4

Mar 18, 2020
When I collect materials, there is an error that does not display the quantity and image of the materials I collected, how can I fix it?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The whole upgrade system seems bugged, yes I know how to use it, yes I've done it many times in past.... but this version like no armor comes with slots even with max forging....

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes