marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
when will the house mission be finished or am i bugged at furnishing the house also i seen there is a possibility of having more than one wife in town if that going to be a monetary tax on my mc or do i have to just currupt the girls enough to bow down to me would also like to know how many could i have and at what point i could invite girls to live with me at this point only athia is there and no one else can come live with me
Right now you can only officially marry Emily and Julia but as of this time you can only marry one of them to be able to marry more than one woman other than the women in the native village the MC will have to become Baron and that is quite a bit aways in the story. I get the feeling that there will be the choice to chose who will live in your house other than Athia.

beryn

May 8, 2017
What is the point of doing sword training with Lyvia.
The sword and dagger have the same stats, so what is the point?

Last edited:

Badrok

Apr 24, 2018
What is the point of doing sword training with Lyvia.
The sword and dagger have the same stats, so what is the point?
The enemies have different weaknesses, some are weak against the sword, others against the dagger or the bow. If you adjust your combat style depending on the situation, you can have it much easier.

prettywarrior

Oct 24, 2023
I can't seem to progress in emily's quest for some reason. i'm stuck at her just giving handjobs to the mc. I suspect it may be because i did mira's quest first?

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
during the sex scenes, do u guys prefer the fade outs when changing position/angle or the quick cuts? honestly the fade outs bug me every time they happen

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
I got it right. Will it be possible to get the Transformation Potion Liandra ? Which she gets if she returns it to Girona and does not warn her.
Witch path is better for Liandra and to end up with the Mc instead of returning to Kirlic , don't bring her to the baron or return her to Giron ?

Jan 19, 2021
Witch path is better for Liandra and to end up with the Mc instead of returning to Kirlic , don't bring her to the baron or return her to Giron ?
Try both paths Return her to the Baron then the Baron will have sex with her. Bring her to your camp you get a threesome with Yasmine

Blindi

May 21, 2020
Anyone know how doing exactly for Dasan and Arianna NTR ? I tryed leave them 1 month solo just after she discover Rumah, i tried another month after i accept she doing it with Dasan, i tried interrupt them 5 times ... But they never doing it ...

Last edited:

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Anyone know how doing exactly for Dasan and Arianna NTR ? I tryed leave them 1 month solo just after she discover Rumah, i tried another month after i accept she doing it with Dasan, i tried interrupt them 5 times ... But they never doing it ...
Have you tried corrupting Arianna?

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Any chance of making Verena Pregnant in future through Netori route ?
Also , I would love if in future updates in Krilic , new characters are introduced, preferably where the MC can corrupt more milf who are in unhappy marriages , or even initiate cracks in marriages.
More Oyokodon ( mother & daughter) action would be sweet , but hopefully their is a build up and not sudden corrupting sex.
Build up is the most underrated and important part I feel.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
The enemies have different weaknesses, some are weak against the sword, others against the dagger or the bow. If you adjust your combat style depending on the situation, you can have it much easier.
How do we know which enemy are weak to what weapon ?

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I hope when CHYOS gets time he could add more dialogue for Emily when she starts getting soft to MC , it's a little to much on nose when she just suddenly starts being nice to Mc when he starts gifting her better food.
I think maybe a bath Scene where she sees MC naked , of maybe see's MC with frisha and develops jealous but also internal conflict of how to approach towards her feeling for MC.
Basically more build for EMILY with jealous, internal conflict and more drama , lol.

I think it's a lot of work and don't think it'll be easy , but just a suggestion. This is one of the best NSFW game if not the best.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
One more suggestion I'd like to make is towards the implementation of the sexy stuff of the game.
At present it's seems too mechanical , like angel changing and is a little like slide show.
I don't know how it can be improved without adding more frames and new intermediate animation in between changing angels during sexy stuff.
If anyone has any other ideo if making the Sexy stuff feel more smooth and inflow rather than mechanical it will be highly appreciated.
More pictures & animations is the only thing I can think of , but considering how taking the animation making can be , I'd take more pictures over them anyday.
I feel pictures are superior to basic 2 pic/frame animation on loop.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Is it just me or did Gavina get a model update? I remember her looking pretty rough and now she doesn't look nearly as bad as I recall. This gives me hope for Emily and Claire's mug.
She did get a touch-up on her proportions and alignment.
It doesn't look much , but look at the difference when compared side by side.
Hopefully all other early characters like Emily, Frisha , Mina And Verena get touch up like these . Gavina_Rework.png

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Frisha was always cute and I never saw anything wrong with Verena, she is easily the hottest milf in town. These two also dress nicer than nearly every other LI in the game too. The big 3 offenders were Emily/Claire/Gavina and then Gwen cause of her hair looks filthy and out of place and then Yasmin just looks like an alien in some scenes with the weird eyes and crazy proportions and then the hair looks strange if you talk to her a second time in the day while Julia is playing the piano. Imo it's not just the faces looking rough on some of the older npcs, but the rags that they wear. Like wtf is Mira wearing if her sister is a seamstress? You'd think she would've been a little better dressed, same with Emily.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes