XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
During the night, you can go into Verenas room(Roderic is sleeping below), you can take her clothes and then no matter your corruption you can't continue.
I have tried corruption up to 100.
Why is that option then even there?
I was able to continue on Verena with 65 Alignment without any cheats or editing with my save. I heard using cheats or editing save alignments messes up your game.

beryn

May 8, 2017
I was able to continue on Verena with 65 Alignment without any cheats or editing with my save. I heard using cheats or editing save alignments messes up your game.
I first tried it with 68 alignment, without any editing, so has to be something else that is triggering it.
How far, if you remember it were you in her questline?

Last edited:

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
I first tried it with 68 alignment, without any editing, so has to be something else that is triggering it.
How far, if you remember it were you in her questline?
I remember was finishing Verena's The Unpleasant Truth quest by sharing with Roderic. That was my NTR Playthrough.

craves

May 22, 2021
During the night, you can go into Verenas room(Roderic is sleeping below), you can take her clothes and then no matter your corruption you can't continue.
was your lust higher than 30?

Herokuyon

Aug 9, 2018
Hello, here I am reporting to report some bugs in the form of lags in some scenes which are:
Kate X Thomas: cowgirl
Emily X Giron: blowjob + missionary
MC X Maui & Tia: Double Blowjob
At the moment of finishing and coming, it takes longer than usual to conclude the scene, approximately 1 minute and it is tedious, one might even think that the game is stuck if you don't wait to notice the slowness.

And my suggestion is that you notice a scene in which Dasan shares a pair in the orc camp with the MC. It might be a good idea that in the Village Chief path, the MC requests Dasan's help to rescue Tia, Lyvia and Katherin from Zorad's camp, just as he asked Gurtak for help. He would be cool, enemies from the past united to defeat a greater evil. and with it would be found the redemption of Dasan.
For my part it's all for now, thanks for his time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
What is your lust level? Iirc your alignment and lust levels need to be correct, you don't need to be on the sharing path and you can do it also before you get to the point of choosing if you want her for yourself or for sharing. It actually changes the dialogue in later scenes a bit if you do it before you have sex with her with her knowing it's you.

beryn

May 8, 2017
What is your lust level? Iirc your alignment and lust levels need to be correct, you don't need to be on the sharing path and you can do it also before you get to the point of choosing if you want her for yourself or for sharing. It actually changes the dialogue in later scenes a bit if you do it before you have sex with her with her knowing it's you.
Lust at 100, corruption at 68 at first try, it just says my corruption isn't high enough.

Pringles50

Sep 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to increase the area around Rumah?

The option to start planning it is greyed out for some reason. I'm up to the point where you have to build prison cells and stuff.

[Edit] Figured it out. Had to recall all the men to the village.

Last edited:

beryn

May 8, 2017
Because thats exactly the case, if i remember correctly your corruption must be at 75 or higher.
Not correct, just tried it again, lust 100 corruption 77 and again at 80.
I have tried it with corruption 100 earlier as well and I always get the message that my corruption isn't high enough.

Last edited:

beryn

May 8, 2017
Weird since it did trigger at 80 for me.
It is what it is, can't do the quest "The secret in the cellar" either as Thomas never goes to the cellar or rather he is never not in his room at night.
So either I am missing some trigger for both of these, likely, or there are bugs.
It's just quite difficult to figure out what triggers you are missing in general, the WT is decent, but not complete for everything.

And now I just happened to enter the tavern after midnight, for the 50th time or so and for the first time Thomas entered the basement.
Why this time, impossible to tell, I have waited on all floors for every day of the week and gone from outside to inside to 1st floor and basement and never seen him enter the basement after the scene with Claire.

Last edited:

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Man finding out this game uses the worst system imaginable was disappointing, I have never seen level scaling used in a good way and this game continues to prove me right. Imagine my disappoint with getting my ass kicked by goblins, deciding to finish some quests only to come back to the goblins which were previously level 8 now level 17+. So now it feels like everything I did previously was pointless, two more party members, more skills, and higher levels and gear only to come back and still get my ass kicked by some goblins. Still enjoyable though so I suppose I'll continue to suffer along.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes