SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm stuck on the 'Defending Rumah' quest, I've done everything up until the point where you're supposed to finally deal with the orcs, but I can't find out how to proceed. I go to the camp, and I can't find anything. I go to Rumah, and manage the tribe and there's no flag. I've talked to Gwen as well about the Orc's. I've killed both Gurtak and Dasan, which is the route I wanted to go down, so if anyone knows how to proceed please help me out, I've given up trying to find out myself.

Oh, and I've also went to the west of the orc camp, where that cliff is, but I couldn't find anything to interact with.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm stuck on the 'Defending Rumah' quest, I've done everything up until the point where you're supposed to finally deal with the orcs, but I can't find out how to proceed. I go to the camp, and I can't find anything. I go to Rumah, and manage the tribe and there's no flag. I've talked to Gwen as well about the Orc's. I've killed both Gurtak and Dasan, which is the route I wanted to go down, so if anyone knows how to proceed please help me out, I've given up trying to find out myself.

Oh, and I've also went to the west of the orc camp, where that cliff is, but I couldn't find anything to interact with.

Isn't that the part where you need to just waltz into the camp and fight? I could be wrong - make sure you've talked to the captured orc woman just north of rumah enough....

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Isn't that the part where you need to just waltz into the camp and fight? I could be wrong - make sure you've talked to the captured orc woman just north of rumah enough....
Nah, when I get close to the camp it just automatically moves me away. I will try talking to Maui some more though, maybe that will help.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
Jan 19, 2021

You have to sent your tribe plan the attack in the chieftain tent (Manage Tribe)

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Hi there, guys!! do you know if this last update added any more NTR content to the game? if so, what girl(s) had more NTR content this last update?
There is a scene with Claire and Bjorn but that's about it. Won't know the full details until Chyos releases 5.8.0 he may add something new to that.

Drozumari

Jul 5, 2022
I'm doing the mission the price for recognition and when I look for the treasures the maps are blank. Has anyone already missed it and if so do you know how to fix it?

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
How do you equip the militia? I have 5 sets of armor but nothing I do seems to allow me to equip my men with it.
Go to the tent at the camp and click on the map on the right hand side and it will give you the choice to arm your men. You should have back up armor also on its way because some of the militia is known to die even completely updated.

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
i just started playing this game in intro first fight with dave it says
" After leaving Dave will show up to give you a beating. Counter him by using the Defensive strike. +1 Affection Mira "

how do you do this ? i can't do anything he punches me and i lose i can't counter him anyway !
is game working correctly?( i think intro is bugged)

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
" After leaving Dave will show up to give you a beating. Counter him by using the Defensive strike. +1 Affection Mira "

how do you do this ? i can't do anything he punches me and i lose i can't counter him anyway !
Go to Lyvia (The redheaded woman you can find across the bridge past the pub) and watch her and the guard training together, once you watch them you will learn defensive strike.

Reactions: Light86

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
Go to Lyvia (The redheaded woman you can find across the bridge past the pub) and watch her and the guard training together, once you watch them you will learn defensive strike.
wow i guess this game is actually a rpg !
i didn't think my other actions and exploring could effect anything guess i was wrong !
the fact that it has different routing even in intro is really interesting!!
Thank you for help

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016

Game is old school, so you really have to explore your surroundings, you can miss a lot of stuff if you just look for the little sparkle indicator. Don't get too caught up following the guide, unless you are totally stumped and the guide is written per character too, so you may have to advance other characters to progress the one you are looking at.

Reactions: Light86
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes