rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE AND HOW TO FIND THE WHETHING STONES TO MAKE THE PLUG FOR GAVINA. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP?
I generally don't care for people saying just search the thread rather than just giving an answer, but seriously, just search the thread. This has been asked so many times.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
The amount of slots you get scales with your crafting skill now. Not sure if the same rule applies to armor/weapon loots.
Was there ever any confirmation if crafting skill changed the amount of slots a dropped piece of gear could have? I got mine as high as I could and the fairy gear from eggs was all 1 slot, same as the tainted dawnbreaker and I think jodarr's ring was changed awhile back to not be able to have any upgrade slots too.

Also, does anyone know what is the respawn time on iron nodes and goblins in the mine?

Last edited:

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Was there ever any confirmation if crafting skill changed the amount of slots a dropped piece of gear could have? I got mine as high as I could and the fairy gear from eggs was all 1 slot, same as the tainted dawnbreaker and I think jodarr's ring was changed awhile back to not be able to have any upgrade slots too.

Also, does anyone know what is the respawn time on iron nodes and goblins in the mine?
Fairy Armor is limited to 1 slot. But other armors can be equipped with more slots if you keep on crafting. goblins and iron respawn one a week.

Reactions: Adoringfan
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes