Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
traitor? whoever give me more power aint it? eric never did anything for the mc anyway, why should he have his loyalty? and if van win, mc get offer to be the baron. and who knows.. i might just kill both and be the king if its an option.. by marrying the princess ~ and the queen ~
You put alot trust in a Person you never met and never made any actual promisses to you.
Hekima feeds you sweet lies to get your cooperation most likely as he is a foreigner and shouldn't have the Authority to promise such things.
That aside I would always choose the Love Harem before the slave Harem... or no Harem at all.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Hekima's route is pretty much sucking his cock, beat this fucker ass and kill him as he begs for his life

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You put alot trust in a Person you never met and never made any actual promisses to you.
Hekima feeds you sweet lies to get your cooperation most likely as he is a foreigner and shouldn't have the Authority to promise such things.
That aside I would always choose the Love Harem before the slave Harem... or no Harem at all.
Who needs an harem when you have Frank?
Hekima's route is pretty much sucking his cock, beat this fucker ass and kill him as he begs for his life
Hello dear Woof, how have you been?
Any thoughts on the update?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm cool and the update was cool. No fecking the princess, but we feck a queen! Of course, we gotta be left wanting more. It was pretty solid.

Now let's wait more bonus scene and more Tia and Rumah shit so we can whine about something
We feck the queen and her horse legs maid, but most importantly we feck Van behind his back.
Yeah that’s the update we have been waiting for to whine!
The reactions will either be “We are going to start a crusade” or “Eh who cares, canon Dasan is still maggot food”

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
traitor? whoever give me more power aint it? eric never did anything for the mc anyway, why should he have his loyalty? and if van win, mc get offer to be the baron. and who knows.. i might just kill both and be the king if its an option.. by marrying the princess ~ and the queen ~
I guess you skipped the intro. Eric is the King. Van is an usurper who conquered the most western part of your country.
I think you didn't pay attention

no...he'll probably try to stick to monthly releases as much as possible.
If you say so... monthly release's a ship already sailed, bro.

As many of you have probably seen I've released 0.5.1.0 earlier than I had originally planned.
Chyos, bro, 0.5.1.0 was supposed to be July's update. You released it in mid-September.

Please don't enter the Darksilver Zone ( = dev deliberately telling stories)

I must be the dumbest person on the planet. Doing Liandra's quest and can't "find" the vines on the rock wall to the east of the last foot prints MC finds. I've read the current walkthrough and even looked in this forum. Where the bloody heck do I click? I've clicked every square inch of the rock wall with vines and nothing happens.
I posted a game picture showing where the cave is. Use search bar.

Any pregnancy update is good, Frisha also have alot of candidate on "who is the daddy".
NO. IT'S DAMN BAD. It's a damn lot of work for almost no damn content.

Reactions: zARRR

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I guess you skipped the intro. Eric is the King. Van is an usurper who conquered the most western part of your country.
I think you didn't pay attention
Meh, I know Eric is the "rightful" King, but he suck at his job thus his brother van rebel.. who sit on the throne doesn't matter to me, why should mc have any loyal to Eric? Just because he is the "king"??? I guess you skipped most of my words, I think you didn't pay attention.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Meh, I know Eric is the "rightful" King, but he suck at his job thus his brother van rebel.. who sit on the throne doesn't matter to me, why should mc have any loyal to Eric? Just because he is the "king"??? I guess you skipped most of my words, I think you didn't pay attention.
We don’t know the full picture of the story on why he rebelled, the Queen says there are some ulterior motives, and Chyos has always this attitude of putting plot twists over plot twists… so you think that guy is good?
AH GOTCHA, it’s a bastard!
Mira is the perfect childhood friend and bang she is probably your sister, and so on.
They are both desperate hotheads that are going to make the kingdom of the game more parceled out than an ex British colony.

What I believe will happen will be something like: Van’s ending, Eric’s ending and “screw them all and make your ending”.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Though Van is exactly the same as Eric, his only justification for his rellion is because his brother was the ruler first... the same Events would have happened if the positions are reversed.
You are a "traitor" because you side with foreign powers instead of fighting for your people (I don't mean Eric and his ilk but the people of Arenfield or more broadly MCs Harem)

Reactions: zARRR

Tykopulus

Mar 1, 2020
Can you please tell me where to find the Lockpick and the coal Pen?
Im at the end of month 2 now and havent found then.
I also whould like to know wether there is a hotkey for sneaking? Or does sneaking only mean start a combat without being seen?!?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Can you please tell me where to find the Lockpick and the coal Pen?
Im at the end of month 2 now and havent found then.
I also whould like to know wether there is a hotkey for sneaking? Or does sneaking only mean start a combat without being seen?!?
Midnight on the log at the entrance of Arenfield will appear Bianca, that after some interactions will teach you how to lockpick.
The coal pen as MC hints, is in the bonfire in the hunting grounds.
Sneaking is an ability that can be learned during Bianca’s questline

Tykopulus

Mar 1, 2020
Thank you ZARRR
I really searched every fireplace in all Arenfield but not the one @ the huntinggrounds ;-)
Also thx for the Bianca Infos - i will check it out.

One aditional question Frisha Dates with Dave i have the questpart to listen to a converation between Dave and Gilion (his father?) at noon.
But on every day they are both in there rooms at noon - is this a bug or do i miss something?

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Thank you ZARRR
I really searched every fireplace in all Arenfield but not the one @ the huntinggrounds ;-)
Also thx for the Bianca Infos - i will check it out.

One aditional question Frisha Dates with Dave i have the questpart to listen to a converation between Dave and Gilion (his father?) at noon.
But on every day they are both in there rooms at noon - is this a bug or do i miss something?
To eavesdrop, you need to find a passage behind the cabinets (you need at least 1 perception skill). And being behind the closet on the 2nd floor, click to eavesdrop and everything will happen.

Tykopulus

Mar 1, 2020
I found Bianca! I really have to say that you (or at least i) couldnt see here very well. If i havent get told she sit´s on that tree i have not spotted her.
So thanks for that

Tykopulus

Mar 1, 2020
To eavesdrop, you need to find a passage behind the cabinets (you need at least 1 perception skill). And being behind the closet on the 2nd floor, click to eavesdrop and everything will happen.
I allready found that secret passage. I also already opened the door in the Basement.
I am behind the cupboard on level 2 (Goims office) at 11 o clock - klick "hide and listen" and wait for 2 hours (toll one o´clock) - nothing happens. Goim and dave stay both in there rooms.
My perception is 3

I already had the same problem with the "listen to Dave and Giome talk about kates (old) lover) - that conversation also never happens. Its the only optional questplot i missed...

(I have the latest version)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I allready found that secret passage. I also already opened the door in the Basement.
I am behind the cupboard on level 2 (Goims office) at 11 o clock - klick "hide and listen" and wait for 2 hours (toll one o´clock) - nothing happens. Goim and dave stay both in there rooms.
My perception is 3

I already had the same problem with the "listen to Dave and Giome talk about kates (old) lover) - that conversation also never happens. Its the only optional questplot i missed...

(I have the latest version)
Have you completed Lucius’ quest and unlocked cumwine?
Since doing that quest firstly is recommended, because it advances some quests like Frisha’s, they have the talk about the “love potion”.

I suggest you grabbing the walkthrough at the OP, it helps a lot if you are clueless, it’s made by the developer.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
We don’t know the full picture of the story on why he rebelled, the Queen says there are some ulterior motives, and Chyos has always this attitude of putting plot twists over plot twists… so you think that guy is good?
AH GOTCHA, it’s a bastard!
Mira is the perfect childhood friend and bang she is probably your sister, and so on.
They are both desperate hotheads that are going to make the kingdom of the game more parceled out than an ex British colony.

What I believe will happen will be something like: Van’s ending, Eric’s ending and “screw them all and make your ending”.
Though Van is exactly the same as Eric, his only justification for his rellion is because his brother was the ruler first... the same Events would have happened if the positions are reversed.
You are a "traitor" because you side with foreign powers instead of fighting for your people (I don't mean Eric and his ilk but the people of Arenfield or more broadly MCs Harem)
The prologue tells everything, in my opinion. The King had 2 sons: after his death, the older was crowned. The younger said: no, it's got to be me. That's enough, to me.

Older son becomes the next king was not a rule set on stone. Just look at the Roman Empire - Caracalla and Geta, Constantine's sons, Valentinianus' sons - and the German tribes' kingdoms: Merovingian and Carolingian kings often split their kingdom between their heirs.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The prologue tells everything, in my opinion. The King had 2 sons: after his death, the older was crowned. The younger said: no, it's got to be me. That's enough, to me.

Older son becomes the next king was not a rule set on stone. Just look at the Roman Empire - Caracalla and Geta, Constantine's sons, Valentinianus' sons - and the German tribes' kingdoms: Merovingian and Carolingian kings often split their kingdom between their heirs.
The Intro makes it a bit more complex...
Eric is a failure as a ruler and instead of improving the vale he rules it into ruin...
Van lead on by his close advisors decides the only way to save the Vale is to rebell, but once he decided for that path it was no longer for the Vale but for rulership.
And let's be honest both Princes/Kings are likely ruled by their advisors/nobility... which means the fate of the Vale would have been the same no matter whom would have become King.
The royal family is weak at that point and hencefor they need to make shady alliances and rob their people of their Gold... the winners are the nobles in the respective Capitals.
Does anyone know?
You only need Thievery Level 6 there is no further training past that

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes