DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
1714430492494.png i talk to kate at night and dont offer a option to go to kirlick or the old boar or whatever, if someone know anythihng :c i put my save because maybe its buged and someone know how to fix it

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
I can`t play in this update, characters don`t move from their positions and time function don`t show

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
Pretty good update and I like multiple options with Carmen.You don't need to wait at certain time to have sex with her(hoping the other girls also have multiple option for them when they interact with MC)

Now, I want Carmen losing her ass virginity while having 4 some with Claire & Kate.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I cant go to the old boar, or at least i dont know how to travel there, someone know?
View attachment 3587606 i talk to kate at night and dont offer a option to go to kirlick or the old boar or whatever, if someone know anythihng :c i put my save because maybe its buged and someone know how to fix it
You need to progress Ophelia's quest to the point of her hiding in the tavern.

Also, make sure Kate's not preggo and has high enough Affection (just in case).

Reactions: dussalant

Hermannelig13

Jun 4, 2023
Who knows what the problems are with I used to download from there, but now I can’t log in for several days

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes