homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you take eggs out of the chicken coop? Also is the treasure hunt back again?

Last edited:

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
Damn it, doesn't walkthrough answer everything? If you don't use it, then don't ask questions here...
I checked the walkthrough but I can't seem to get Nyra to become an ally to help with the orc woman anyway. For whatever reason despite being in a relationship with 3 different ladies in the camp it doesn't seem to count, and I'm on a no-corruption run so I can't add Hiba to that mix to try to fix the issue.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I checked the walkthrough but I can't seem to get Nyra to become an ally to help with the orc woman anyway. For whatever reason despite being in a relationship with 3 different ladies in the camp it doesn't seem to count, and I'm on a no-corruption run so I can't add Hiba to that mix to try to fix the issue.
You need more than relationships... you need to fuck them infront of Nyra when she cooks for the tribe no less

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
Her Parents are confirmed dead, only her little sister is missing and her fate unknown... given what we learned she is most likely a hostage of those colstones.
This eloberated plan to take over Pennys parents Farm land is likely not ended with MC handeing over a few bags of Gold
Didn't the maid say they couldn't remember much before they got to the farm? Could it be possible that she's not a 'half-orc' and was simply the sister transformed by weird potions?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Android 93

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Didn't the maid say they couldn't remember much before they got to the farm? Could it be possible that she's not a 'half-orc' and was simply the sister transformed by weird potions?
I probably haven't had that discussion yet, but recently I got a reminder from the Cult Quest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Onetu

Nov 1, 2018
Is there a special sequence to fucking the 3 tribeswomen at the campfire? I always run out of time and Nyra leaves the campfire, so I can't ask her for a second bowl of soup. How do I attack this problem?

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
Is there a special sequence to fucking the 3 tribeswomen at the campfire? I always run out of time and Nyra leaves the campfire, so I can't ask her for a second bowl of soup. How do I attack this problem?
no need to do it the same day, do 1 by day or 2, nyra needs to be cooking

Reactions: Kasrhima

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
So , I will really appreciate it, if someone answers my query.

Is there anyway to use any free or even cheap AI tool to enhance all the pictures and graphics of the game to enhance the quality of the current artwork/images of the game ?

If yes what are the AI tools that can be used ?
And how to extract the images from the game to enhance the game quality .

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
So , I will really appreciate it, if someone answers my query.

Is there anyway to use any free or even cheap AI tool to enhance all the pictures and graphics of the game to enhance the quality of the current artwork/images of the game ?

If yes what are the AI tools that can be used ?
And how to extract the images from the game to enhance the game quality .
Use Fooocus open source and free AI image creator.
Download here
Here is an example of an upgraded Claire. to take images from the game just do a screenshot using Snipping Tool included in Windows. 2024-06-11_02-41-04_1477.png

Last edited:

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
Use Fooocus open source and free AI image creator.
Download here
Here is an example of an upgraded Claire. to take images from the game just do a screenshot using Snipping Tool included in Windows.
other than the hoof as hand pretty good

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
AI sucks at finger that much is well known, I'd rather mention the bedpost being dislocated from the bed by 1 or 2 meters

Paddymats10

Nov 16, 2020
Can someone please tell me better talent points distribution for Mc , Tina and Lyvia. I'm having a hard time to decide to which talent points should be increased for them!

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
Can someone please tell me better talent points distribution for Mc , Tina and Lyvia. I'm having a hard time to decide to which talent points should be increased for them!
Tia basically wants strength and armor. Constitution is useful but not necessary. A few points in dex and per can help as well. Lyvia basically uses all of them (except Int). And, start aside, so does MC. For MC it depends; outside of combat you need strength to mine ore, Perception lets you find stuff lying around, nature does the same with herbs, and you need a certain amount of points to unlock extra potion recipes, hunting is needed for bow skills, and better hunting odds; 3 auto does rabbits, 5 does deer. Thievery isn't vital but is useful so you don't spend ages on doors. You need a few in int to get all get content and it improves damage of spells. Con lets you do more things by reducing energy cost outside battle. Basically Tia is rather simple, but the others basically benefit from balance.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
The best advice I can give is to get the "free" 2 points in each skill before adding any points to the skill tree.

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes