Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
There's a new option to side with Syfa and then do another quest to betray her during the ritual, people who already finished it got screwed. :LUL:
They'd have to replay it anyway, due to changes made to content/mechanics that'll screw with saves.
In-development project & all...

sososo

May 12, 2017
They'd have to replay it anyway, due to changes made to content/mechanics that'll screw with saves.

yeah my saves are old. i haven't reset in a long long time so w/e. This time i'll avoid failing any quests so i don't have to start at that in my quest log.

Bohatier

Mar 22, 2023
I started the fresh game. Decided to go with Dassan route to see defferent routes. And Im stuck at UMAH questline. She wont drink the holly water. I need help from the NYRA but she dont want to help since she has -9 reputation with me for some reason. Also i red that i need to bone 3 gurls out of 4 while NYRA cooks soup at evening. Which leads to corrupting her while trying to get second bowl of soup. But since everybody is boning everyone it takes time. When i get Hyba and Ayita to me its all in the timeframe of NYRAs cooking. But when i do it with TIA or RAISHA, NYRA Immediatly leaves and go to sleep. Doesnt matter if i start with Tia or Raisha. Same things happens. Actually if u start with Tia , hyba leaves. I dont know what to do.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
I started the fresh game. Decided to go with Dassan route to see defferent routes. And Im stuck at UMAH questline. She wont drink the holly water. I need help from the NYRA but she dont want to help since she has -9 reputation with me for some reason. Also i red that i need to bone 3 gurls out of 4 while NYRA cooks soup at evening. Which leads to corrupting her while trying to get second bowl of soup. But since everybody is boning everyone it takes time. When i get Hyba and Ayita to me its all in the timeframe of NYRAs cooking. But when i do it with TIA or RAISHA, NYRA Immediatly leaves and go to sleep. Doesnt matter if i start with Tia or Raisha. Same things happens. Actually if u start with Tia , hyba leaves. I dont know what to do.
The fuck the girls at the campfire to get Nyra jealous.

Bohatier

Mar 22, 2023
The fuck the girls at the campfire to get Nyra jealous.
I need to fukh 3 of them at the same night and then leave campfire to talk wih NYRA which should still be cooking but as i was saying, with Ayta and Hyba there no problem, but when i interact with Raisha or Tia even if one of them goes first Nyra goes after first scene with any of the two to sleep.

Looks to me that Dassan route is glitched in this patch

Badrok

Apr 24, 2018
I need to fukh 3 of them at the same night and then leave campfire to talk wih NYRA which should still be cooking but as i was saying, with Ayta and Hyba there no problem, but when i interact with Raisha or Tia even if one of them goes first Nyra goes after first scene with any of the two to sleep.

Looks to me that Dassan route is glitched in this patch
You don't really need to do all three on the same night, you can do it on different days without problem.

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
I need help with Natasha Breast growing issue please. Her breast is no longer reduce or grow, I don't know if it's a bug or I screw up something. I want her breast back to normal but I'm stuck.
P.S they stucked at size 3rd I think.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Saves are compatible unless Dev says something else, so far there was only a single Update (First Gameplay remake) that invalidated Saves

josebaas24

Nov 27, 2021
save doesnt seem to work need to zip whole save folder so it gets the persistent file along with saves then reupload as ya tried to do here
Ok, I already compressed it, but I'm still trying and I can't go to Kirlic and I get that I already spoke to Kate at night. I would greatly appreciate your help getting Kirlic

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Ok, I already compressed it, but I'm still trying and I can't go to Kirlic and I get that I already spoke to Kate at night. I would greatly appreciate your help getting Kirlic
save works fine i cant figure it out ither sorry bro

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
wait you cant progress to the 2nd church unless mira stops being virgin? isnt that the whole point for the ritual to get her virgin there?

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Cumwine stopped increasing Penny's corruption, anyone know if something else should be done (this is after Henry was kicked out)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Cumwine stopped increasing Penny's corruption, anyone know if something else should be done (this is after Henry was kicked out)
All Cahracters have a hard cap, those can be increased by further progressing their stories, but eventually the cap will be permanent

Reactions: Jaam

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
You do not need to do it in the same night. Come back on another day to complete the quest.

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes