Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
So we are getting Bianca & Gavina content ,Are we going to restore the mine and the buildings on the outside and take over it completely?
I love when we use materials and restore things and they slowly take shape over time and looks all neat and clean,
And are we going to get new preggos and named babies?
Although I hope we could buy the land n the mill , but it seems like we can only rent for now, I really wanted to buy penny's farmland and the new mill land and let her think it was barons and let her pay for it or just have all the land under our name and tell her she doesnt need to pay taxes at all now.

hiroyto

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone know when this scene happens? Tried eveything but isnt triggering. Kate Walktrough

58. If she gives you a blowjob during the scene with Claire.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Bonus Scene Ophilia (0.5.8.7)

Good evening,

it's gotten again late, but now Ophilia's scene is finally done!

This one has really cost me some nerves. Kate's drinking event needed several changes for this scene to properly work. I have also been working on an additional scene with Rick & Ophilia that originally wasn't planned - But during my work on the scene I decided that without it something would be missing in the buildup, so I added it. To trigger the new content you have to play Kate's serving game in the tavern. If Ophilia is serving there as well and the MC has progressed with her up to the current end of her story. You can call her over for a drink, Rick or the MC can then pay and give her a tip - For Rick this will require some getting to know before she sits down (not possible in ntr off mode). If she sits with the MC and Rick until the end of the evening she will be drunk and either the MC or MC & Rick will have to bring her upstairs.
A little bit of progressing is necessary to see all scenes, but I will leave the exploring part to you. ;)

On top of the bonus scene I also finally added Ophilias dream scene! It has a few variations and has a random chance to play with different corruption states or drunken/not drunken. It will get available after you progressed Ophilia up to the point where she changes her looks.
The scene at the huntinground has gotten a small update (Tia & Orcs) also finally fixed the animation... Sorry, wasn't aware it was broken until I played it through.
Also fixed the MC's jerk off scene with Tia in the mine... the scene still has grass on all areas, and looking at the prevote on discord this won't change anytime soon... well maybe when I get too frustrated by it :D

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes