Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
question how do i send arianna to rumma? she will not get out from the forest to talk to me, i did everything, is this related to some quest in rumma? i need to progress some other quest?
edit: i did arianna house arrest quest

Last edited:

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
question how do i send arianna to rumma? she will not get out from the forest to talk to me, i did everything, is this related to some quest in rumma? i need to progress some other quest?
It didn't trigger for me until after I did the recon at the orc village and started building the prison.
Edit: played another game where it didn't trigger until after doing verena

Last edited:
Reactions: Oscarsz

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
  • Tia and Claire now have a quest which will guide you through their early stages (For Tia after you got the quest from Emily, for Claire it will start after you either talk to Thomas about getting a room or the next morning when Claire and Thomas talk)
I did't get the quest .

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
so , who is the real murderer
Butler. It's always the butler.
But joke aside, it's a monastery. Most of those guys, if not all of them, are rapists, murderers and thieves. So take your pick, you choice doesn't really matter, as there is none of those given to blame. It only changes if you will fight more enemies.
Yet, to satiate your curiosity, the "real murderer" is Heather. If you pop her cherry she will write a letter. If you read it and read the "payment" letter MC will make a conection and you can even confront the girl about it.

That's weird. You should exit Arenfield by north (like you wish to go to Witch/Mercenary Camp) and a cutscene should play IF Arianna is on her forest day.
Currently it is not necessary for Arianna to go to Rumah and it isn't related to any quest. It only unlocks few sex scenes and great amount out of Arianna's character dialogue lines. After that you can switch between Arianna going to forest or going to Rumah simply by talking to her.

Reactions: loranleung

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
But joke aside, it's a monastery. Most of those guys, if not all of them, are rapists, murderers and thieves. So take your pick, you choice doesn't really matter, as there is none of those given to blame. It only changes if you will fight more enemies.
Yet, to satiate your curiosity, the "real murderer" is Heather. If you pop her cherry she will write a letter. If you read it and read the "payment" letter MC will make a conection and you can even confront the girl about it.

That's weird. You should exit Arenfield by north (like you wish to go to Witch/Mercenary Camp) and a cutscene should play IF Arianna is on her forest day.
Currently it is not necessary for Arianna to go to Rumah and it isn't related to any quest. It only unlocks few sex scenes and great amount out of Arianna's character dialogue lines. After that you can switch between Arianna going to forest or going to Rumah simply by talking to her.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021

Where is Matthias's room?

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
and how to take Heather cherry ? dose MC have to take side with sofia(domon) ? bcs in other route it not possible .

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
man the RnG on impregnation is a pain in the ass. 100lust every time and most chicks take anywhere from 5-20 tries to get knocked up. the one itme it took 5 tries was just once. the rest are like 15 or 20 times. guy supposed ot have the magic stick and having issues knocking them up is odd. hell i'm a dad and it never took me more than a few tries to knock my wife up..and we got like 5 kids. mostly griping because it doesn't exactly seem realistic for amount of times esp in a period when contraceptives weren't exactl a feasible thing xD like i'm in the church area during fighting demons and i've spent like 3 weeks at this church going the the daily grind of it (in game) and only 1 got knocked up and that was bridget surprisingly. surprised miria has had like 3 kids already with as much as has had since her love is maxed.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Where is Matthias's room?
It's the one you're staying when in monastery.

and how to take Heather cherry ? dose MC have to take side with sofia(domon) ? bcs in other route it not possible .
Took a few seconds to understand... It's Syfa, and she's a demon. But if you prefer latin you can use Sypha and daemon though.

But to be honest I do not remember, or I should rather write I don't really know for sure. I hate that location so much I was only there just as long as necessary, poped the blonde en route from Arenfield after searching for a mirror and poped Heather after the ritual. I was just fucking her until she offered a different hole.

gg12344

Dec 20, 2022
19.After you have watched Thomas go to the locked door in the cellar and had sex with Claire 5 times new content unlocks for the kitchen.

This scene when?

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
What do I have to do in the quest? When I talk to John he says he has to do something else
There is a note in the walkthrough I think may be related, where after you join Van's rebellion you need to: "progress John's quest and complete the order for King Eric". Check your quest log for the quest "Weapons for the King" and see what the next step is there.

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
19.After you have watched Thomas go to the locked door in the cellar and had sex with Claire 5 times new content unlocks for the kitchen.

This scene when?
When you visit her during work while the tavern is open (after 6pm).

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
i dont have the quest Weapons for the King only John tasks
If you haven't gotten that quest yet, but have already done the quest "Working in the Smithy" and learned about smelting and how to make daggers and armor plates, odds are you need to advance Frisha's storyline. When you get far enough along her story and through the events with Frisha/Dave at the Baron's mansion, the order comes through from the king for John to make swords.

4.60 star(s) 155 Votes