4.70 star(s) 21 Votes

Nanapower

Jun 15, 2018
Well i still think the best way to make the game not so one sided is the enemy to have ability to do the spells and stuns etc. on MC as she can ! And not Killing her Just Capturing her Exousted or Rope /Chain so she can't use magic and have to escape !
Not Die and Respawn ! And so far ive seen Succubus story's they all have aura that everything wanna do her !Not Kill her !
Enemy's are way too weak to Sex attacks ! And MC is unexperienced af .It has to be almost backwards !
MC to be weaker to sex attacks and have more Stamina and HP due to her being Demon ! And Enemy to be weak to magic damage and hits Rather than sex attacks ! But she have only sex attacks even trough we have her Murder people with Claws and have Tail etc. ! Still no Magic attack and Phy attack that deal direct damage ! Capturing enemy and experimenting on them looks like part of game ! We want more Drunky !

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Player Character is nowhere near ready to take on even one Orc (which would be the minimum ability necessary, although Orcs would probably wise up well before extinction and is prone to derail by wild group encounter).

I'm egerly anticipating Brothel content. As a suggestion for the Brothel, allow XP to be gained when leaving client alive at a penalty of say being halved, and (possibly) make it harder to do so (could have a native Succubus or Incubus taking advantage of the local antimagic Ward to do any number of Evil things). Divine hiding Blessing should be strong enough IMO to prevent said unworthy from sensing the proximity of kin, especially if they don't interact with the prostitutes (to avoid temptation) and they would be doing so at a distance.

Oh, couple of things:

0.2.4's TITLE tag and Left Tab read "0.2"
Orgasmic charm's ingame Wiki entry has "PHEROMONE CONTROL" instead of "Orgasmic charm"
Nah, she wont be able to take down the orcs for a long time. A "monster hunter" path will involve you investing in some sort of monster hunter perk path. Eventually, MC will be able to take on the orcs. This is a long time away though as it will not be part of the main story.
You wont be able to kill people in the town.
At some point, you will be able to either move into the castle (once cleared of bandits and their leader) or build your own house. Then you can start some sort of brothel to lure people in and kill them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GamerDaddy

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
just wondering what can we expect in leater updates?

like story wise sure, but this game is already really cool in like things you can just do, what else r u planning?
I have a lot of ideas.
I would like to add more management stuff to the game. Like, at some point, you will get a much bigger place to live and you can expand it with resources. Set up your own brothel/massage parlor (something like that) to lure prey inside and kill them.
You will also get a roommate (A paladin) where you have to manage your relation with him. He will be important to the main story later own. Main story will also have you travel to the capitol where you have to deal with a corrupt religion. This is endgame stuff though and a long time away.
At some point, bounties will be put on you (not until you get a new home), depending on how many people mysteriously "disappears" around you. This will involve bounty hunters ambushing you. Quests though the tavern will also be a thing.
And of course, I will add more perks and skills and enemy classes to make combat more diverse/challenging.

• Red Heart

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Well i still think the best way to make the game not so one sided is the enemy to have ability to do the spells and stuns etc. on MC as she can ! And not Killing her Just Capturing her Exousted or Rope /Chain so she can't use magic and have to escape !
Not Die and Respawn ! And so far ive seen Succubus story's they all have aura that everything wanna do her !Not Kill her !
Enemy's are way too weak to Sex attacks ! And MC is unexperienced af .It has to be almost backwards !
MC to be weaker to sex attacks and have more Stamina and HP due to her being Demon ! And Enemy to be weak to magic damage and hits Rather than sex attacks ! But she have only sex attacks even trough we have her Murder people with Claws and have Tail etc. ! Still no Magic attack and Phy attack that deal direct damage ! Capturing enemy and experimenting on them looks like part of game ! We want more Drunky !
I am definitely gonna redo the whole sex damage system. The current system is just kind of a placeholder. I agree with you that it makes little sense currently.
As the story progresses, MC will start meeting classes with magic of their own.
I am also gonna add some sort of bondage system (enemies tying MC up) and some enemies will not want to kill you but capture you instead so they can safely have fun with you. You will have to seduce/bargain your way out of these situations.
MC having physical attacks is probably not gonna happen though.

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
I have a lot of ideas.
I would like to add more management stuff to the game. Like, at some point, you will get a much bigger place to live and you can expand it with resources. Set up your own brothel/massage parlor (something like that) to lure prey inside and kill them.
You will also get a roommate (A paladin) where you have to manage your relation with him. He will be important to the main story later own. Main story will also have you travel to the capitol where you have to deal with a corrupt religion. This is endgame stuff though and a long time away.
At some point, bounties will be put on you (not until you get a new home), depending on how many people mysteriously "disappears" around you. This will involve bounty hunters ambushing you. Quests though the tavern will also be a thing.
And of course, I will add more perks and skills and enemy classes to make combat more diverse/challenging.

any chance you could add more town quests? like i know youre gonna but just wanna let you know itd be really cool

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
any chance you could add more town quests? like i know youre gonna but just wanna let you know itd be really cool
Town quests? Like the lingerie with Graves and the intro to the brothel?
Sure thing, am gonna add more quests in there. The tavern will have quests and there will probably be something regarding the brothel and the guards... :)
Am thinking the deepthroat skill will be unlocked though an optional quest in the town. Have a few ideas, but not decided on anything specific yet.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
A bunch of stuff is happening in my life at the moment, including getting a new job, so haven't had much time to work on the game lately. I will get back into it sooner rather than later though, as I quite miss developing the game:)
real life is always first m8 (loving whats here so far)

• Red Heart

ZiggyVentura

Sep 19, 2023
You wont be able to kill people in the town.
At some point, you will be able to either move into the castle (once cleared of bandits and their leader) or build your own house. Then you can start some sort of brothel to lure people in and kill them.
Right, later read that in town exploration phase, which I originally glossed over and missed. :oops:
Still, some way to get experience (or better yet, perk points) in the Brothel would probably help balancewise. Like say an ingame week of devoting 1 or 2 timeslots each day to the Brothel for say 1 to 3 PP.

Feel free to use the Evil PlottingTM idea though... Such a perfect chance to blend in without identification or accidental kill reveals not being exploited by literal evil demons (being cheating bastards) would be disappointing IMO.

Edit: Refined Brothel suggestion

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
DrunkSuccubus SUGGESTION::: since the meat dont do anything for us we should be able to feed it to the people who we capture so they dont starve to death.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
DrunkSuccubus SUGGESTION::: since the meat dont do anything for us we should be able to feed it to the people who we capture so they dont starve to death.
Are you sure you are playing latest update? This should already be implemented. If you have meat, you can feed prisoners. They will last for an additional day.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Are you sure you are playing latest update? This should already be implemented. If you have meat, you can feed prisoners. They will last for an additional day.
yes just d/l the other from the 2.4 post (i have a ton of meat after they die i still have the same amount (20ish)

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
yes just d/l the other from the 2.4 post (i have a ton of meat after they die i still have the same amount (20ish)
You have to give it to them manually. In the menu where you kill them or practice with them. There should be an option "Feed him some meat":)

limyin2000

Sep 11, 2020
Will there be any plans to optimize the game? 3.8GB is a humongous file size for a game this early into development

Nanapower

Jun 15, 2018
Will there be any plans to optimize the game? 3.8GB is a humongous file size for a game this early into development
I don't think size matters anymore for this kind of games after all its html game and will run on every pc even perfectly smooth even if is 100 gb ! HD content takes alot of space ! Even in later stages if he makes online version it still better to have it downloaded cuz of delay gifs ! and you wont experience the flow nice ! It runs the same on my 14 years old laptop and my brand new Ryzen 6 !

4.70 star(s) 21 Votes