4.70 star(s) 21 Votes

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
mhmm i guess my question seemed silly at best and dumb at worst i asked but i really cant figure out how to get even started on scouting bandits nor getting cowgirl. tried searching started over and deleted saves since i fear i did something wrong hoping restart fixes it somehow.

something with the quest to control yourself but tried every option i could find
Have you gotten the portal?
If yes, then try killing people with blowjobs. If you get unusual flavor text during the kill, you are on the right path:)

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
The game is really good btw. I just wanted to say that so you don't think I'm complaining because I don't like it. I hope updates become more frequent though.

I figured it out. I just had to work at the brothel long enough. I served a few people and nothing happened. I just hadn't spent enough time doing it. The guard event takes a while I guess. I thought it might be a case of performing acts in combat like with the face fucking unlock.

As for the images/videos, they are in the folders. I thought maybe there was no images but I looked and they're there. Sometimes it just shows up as a black space and text, but no video. I think something happens when I'm in certain positions and they try to do certain actions. It's pretty much never an issue if I'm the one initiating. Perhaps it's only coded to show certain videos in certain positions. I'm not sure. I haven't been able to replicate exactly what causes it. For example, they will do a tit grab. And sometimes it'll show a video, and sometimes it's just text with a blank space. Same with sex actions that they take. It'll show text describing penetration but no video appears. But sometimes it does. When I perform a skill it almost always shows up.

I understand the difficulty finding the right media. That's understandable. I'm sure it'll get fleshed out more in future updates.

Another question I had was about sex acts when you're not in control. I feel like it used to happen a lot more often but in the newer version it's hard to force it. Like unless I'm stunned (they will only ever face fuck), they pretty much never do anything besides fingering or a grab. And I haven't been able to get them to take control of a sex position, though that also happened a fair amount in 0.2. I don't know if it's stat related, I did cheat a fair bit to try to see if stats were blocking me from main story progression.

Also sorry this post is so long but a suggestion for the future. Give players the option to strip bottom and keep top on. Opens up combat skill options while still keeping clothing benefit. Unless you designed it the way it is now for a reason. Would be cool if we could increase breast size too but I know that would make populating media for all the different scenes a bit of a nightmare. Being able to gain control or give up control of sex positions would be really great too. Ie: take a more dominant or more passive role. Like switching from reverse cowgirl to doggy.
Thanks, appreciate that!
Missing videos:
When you get a black screen, have you tried right clicking it and selecting "Copy video address" (or something).
It will show you the videos exact location. Try looking next it happens. If the video IS there, I will look into this.

Sex acts:
Well, I don't think anything has been changed in regards to control of sex acts in the update, can't be sure though. It's not stat related though, that's for sure.
I'm not at all done adding to combat (especially in regards to sex control and sexlocks and transitions between position), so don't worry to much about it for now, it'll feel much better in the future:)

Suggestion:
I added the lingerie exactly to give players some benefit to staying clothed, being naked would otherwise nearly always be best. There has been talk of adding crotchless lingerie... we'll see what me and the team comes up with:)
Tit size (and likely further body customization) will be added later. Tit size will only affect titjob videos though, as you said, would make video creation... terrible otherwise

Thanks, friend, for the suggestions and the praise! :)

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Thanks, appreciate that!
Missing videos:
When you get a black screen, have you tried right clicking it and selecting "Copy video address" (or something).
It will show you the videos exact location. Try looking next it happens. If the video IS there, I will look into this.

Sex acts:
Well, I don't think anything has been changed in regards to control of sex acts in the update, can't be sure though. It's not stat related though, that's for sure.
I'm not at all done adding to combat (especially in regards to sex control and sexlocks and transitions between position), so don't worry to much about it for now, it'll feel much better in the future:)

Suggestion:
I added the lingerie exactly to give players some benefit to staying clothed, being naked would otherwise nearly always be best. There has been talk of adding crotchless lingerie... we'll see what me and the team comes up with:)
Tit size (and likely further body customization) will be added later. Tit size will only affect titjob videos though, as you said, would make video creation... terrible otherwise

Thanks, friend, for the suggestions and the praise! :)
No problem. It's a pretty unique take on a common theme so I want to support it.

Another idea would be to have clothing able to be pushed past or torn off, not just removed. Like if you're wearing underwear and they push it to the side and penetrate. Or tear it off with a strength check (an effect that makes you unable to re-equip but you can repair it with sleep). I'd love to see more position switching, both offensively and defensively, instead of just being pushed away. But as you said, that's down the road. Having enemies able to initiate sex locks, almost like a grapple, would be interesting.

I think the issue I have with the lingerie currently is that harder enemies are too difficult without the passive healing, but with max upgrades the healing nullifies the threat of anyone except maybe a warrior. So ideally in combat you want to use non penetrative stimulation and keep your bottoms on. This might change as more skills get introduced though.

Edit: I was able to reproduce the issue. It is certain positions. On my stomach getting fingered there is no video, no spot for a video. I guess some of it just isn't there yet.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 21 Votes