4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Drossvamp

Apr 26, 2018
is there a walkthrough for the content for this game? ive been playing for a few hours but havent unlocked cowgirl/any sex moves at all

edit: i just found out that the think option gives hints. i mustve missed that part in the explinations of the game.

Last edited:

xsas

Jun 15, 2019
i can't find anyone to fight and i'm on the
CONSISTENT KILLING METHODS
quest please help me and i have been going to lake but nothing is happening

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
quest please help me
Go to the forst until you find someone

Is there a requeriment to be able to run on the forest now? i spend my money to start training agility earlier but cant use it

xsas

Jun 15, 2019
Go to the forst until you find someone

Is there a requeriment to be able to run on the forest now? i spend my money to start training agility earlier but cant use it
are you talking about jake? Because i have already ran into him

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
are you talking about jake? Because i have already ran into him
it has to be near the town, a farmer or traveler or woodworker, use the think option or bob, both gave you tips

Its the same for dexterity.

only way to unblock it is go searching for the bandit hideout?

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
quest please help me and i have been going to lake but nothing is happening
Try "Think", gives hints early on.
Remember to unlock all the skills:)

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Thank
Game is great. Minigame is broken and not working for me, always skipping without running down the timer... maybe its a firefox issue
Thank you!
Will probably remove that minigame honestly. Was just kinda testing my coding skills. Other people seem to have issues with it as well

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
is there a walkthrough for the content for this game? ive been playing for a few hours but havent unlocked cowgirl/any sex moves at all

edit: i just found out that the think option gives hints. i mustve missed that part in the explinations of the game.
I am working on a walkthrough:)
Sex is unlocked near the end of the currently available main story. Complete "Death-defying desires" quest and scout for the bandits. That will get you there:)

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes