4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

adame

Apr 3, 2018
how to start "deepthroatEvent2" ? i just get the "deepthroatEvent1" ( madam come to spake after the srg \ dom ) but noping happend after

adame

Apr 3, 2018
Wait for her to set up the meeting with the guard. 3 days I think :)
A) thx for anser
B) it happend in day 58 , i in day 63 and it still dont happend

ther a problem with Prisoner :
C) a human from the new zone ( the warrier , rogue , ect ) for some ressne the race show up as
"
Race: Human Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.prisoner2.isBandit is not a function
"
it dont happend with the over humans ( not the new zone )
D) the if the dont fed ever day i get the massge the die becz the dont get fed for 3 day keep a (Your Rogue prisoner died after being tied up for for 3 days with no food!) . why ?

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
hmmm, I don't think I can trigger the conditions to do vaginal sex in this game. The quest cannot be completed because I can't complete the quest that says something about asking a knowledgeable person.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
A) thx for anser
B) it happend in day 58 , i in day 63 and it still dont happend

ther a problem with Prisoner :
C) a human from the new zone ( the warrier , rogue , ect ) for some ressne the race show up as
"
Race: Human Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.prisoner2.isBandit is not a function
"
it dont happend with the over humans ( not the new zone )
D) the if the dont fed ever day i get the massge the die becz the dont get fed for 3 day keep a (Your Rogue prisoner died after being tied up for for 3 days with no food!) . why ?
B:
Do you play with the newest html file? v0.3.03? :)

C:
Thx, that sure is a bug, will look into it:)

D:
People need food to survive man! You can die if you go without too long, you know;)

Reactions: adame

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
hmmm, I don't think I can trigger the conditions to do vaginal sex in this game. The quest cannot be completed because I can't complete the quest that says something about asking a knowledgeable person.
Do you have the portal yet? Spoken to Mortimor? Spoken to Medivh? :)

Reactions: CeLezte

adame

Apr 3, 2018
B:
Do you play with the newest html file? v0.3.03? :)

C:
Thx, that sure is a bug, will look into it:)

D:
People need food to survive man! You can die if you go without too long, you know;)
i did ... ther a new one ? never maind will do .

btw how to get " WHAT DOESN'T KILL MY THROAT... " if i all ready get " FACEFUCKABLE " ?
and i just get to 10 int and beffer thet i all ready get Darkbolt Terrify Entice , why the perk "Crippling Status Effects" dont show up ?

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
Yeah I did one of the more expensive rituals there and I went through all questions you can ask Mortimor. There was also one scene with Medivh. Yet, I'm stuck with the message: " I want to figure this essence quest out first. Melina can wait... " when trying to find the bandit hide out and the quest Death-defying desires is still active.

Update: I ran out of ideas, I'm enclosing this message with my most recent save file. I have a feeling I should have triggered something on the way, but it never happened for some reason.

Last edited:

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
i did ... ther a new one ? never maind will do .

btw how to get " WHAT DOESN'T KILL MY THROAT... " if i all ready get " FACEFUCKABLE " ?
and i just get to 10 int and beffer thet i all ready get Darkbolt Terrify Entice , why the perk "Crippling Status Effects" dont show up ?
If you already got "facefuckable", you cannot get the "What doesn't kill my throat" perk, that's just how it is.
Hmm, the status effect perk might be bugged, will look into it, thx :)

Reactions: adame

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Yeah I did one of the more expensive rituals there and I went through all questions you can ask Mortimor. There was also one scene with Medivh. Yet, I'm stuck with the message: " I want to figure this essence quest out first. Melina can wait... " when trying to find the bandit hide out and the quest Death-defying desires is still active.

Update: I ran out of ideas, I'm enclosing this message with my most recent save file. I have a feeling I should have triggered something on the way, but it never happened for some reason.
Alright, then kill some people with blowjobs. I think it's 4 or 5. If you get some additional flavor text during the kill, you'll know you are on the right path:)

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019

Hmm just tested your save, you do seem to be stuck somehow... I will look into this:)

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019

I dunno, I tried killing someone with bj, nothing showed up, then I went back with the arrow (history controls) and the correct text showed up. You only need to kill 2 more people with bj's, then the quest completes and you can progress

Reactions: CeLezte

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
I dunno, I tried killing someone with bj, nothing showed up, then I went back with the arrow (history controls) and the correct text showed up. You only need to kill 2 more people with bj's, then the quest completes and you can progress
Thanks I'll try that out. Yes, it worked.

Last edited:

adame

Apr 3, 2018
BUG.png
i cant continue after deepthroat from eye countact ( stake if it dont make him cum )

BTW am i miss somefing or she cant massterbet on stomec ?

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
In the quest lines you asked if we were OK with her fucking orcs HELL YEAH ..........not only that but maybe some goblins Minotaur's and other creatures too she is a succubus if it's got a dick she wants it :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

spfc1990

Sep 16, 2018
This game has captivated me. The combat system is really great and addictive.
Aside from some balancing, i just wish for some more "quality of life" improvements like less clicks between rounds.

I also think arousal and stimulation should be the key roles on enemy behavior. It doesn't make sense an enemy refusing to get fucked when he is knocked down, with the limit stim and fully aroused.

Looking foward for future updates!

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus
4.70 star(s) 19 Votes