4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Thank you so much for the quick deep throat update! Just for testing it works, how do you activate the second event?
My pleasure. It was a very(!!!) noob mistake and an equally easy fix.
Just find Magnus in the brothel and talk with him. He's not there every day though (he has an actual job, after all).

glaucus

Jul 5, 2017
My pleasure. It was a very(!!!) noob mistake and an equally easy fix.
Just find Magnus in the brothel and talk with him. He's not there every day though (he has an actual job, after all).
Sweet! I may just be an idiot, but I went back to the brothel for around 10 days or so, and he isn't showing up. I'll continue to see if I can trigger the second event...

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Sweet! I may just be an idiot, but I went back to the brothel for around 10 days or so, and he isn't showing up. I'll continue to see if I can trigger the second event...
Okay, I'll make sure nothing is wrong, gimme a sec
Okay, yeah, something is wrong, will upload (another) fix... :poop: :poop: :poop:

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Grab this html. Brothel madam has to find and talk with Magnus first. You will probably have to wait 3 days or so before you can begin training

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
You don't.
You don't want to have sex + They want sex = They are not satisfied
You realise that this is loop that takes long time? They ask to get satisfied those moves that MC don't have and to get those MC need satisfied customers, but they ask for moves that are locked.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
You realise that this is loop that takes long time? They ask to get satisfied those moves that MC don't have and to get those MC need satisfied customers, but they ask for moves that are locked.
The only "move" that is locked behind this "loop" is deepthroat and titjob (not even available yet).
You still get paid, you know? Even if they aren't satisfied. You just don't get any tips.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
The only "move" that is locked behind this "loop" is deepthroat and titjob (not even available yet).
You still get paid, you know? Even if they aren't satisfied. You just don't get any tips.
How do you get all other than Cowgirl and Reverse Cowgirl?
Those are right now at point where you need to be really lucky to succeed at their rolls as you can't train their skills outside of brothel.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
How do you get all other than Cowgirl and Reverse Cowgirl?
Those are right now at point where you need to be really lucky to succeed at their rolls as you can't train their skills outside of brothel.
If you have cowgirl unlocked, all other sex positions should also be available in the brothel

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
If you have cowgirl unlocked, all other sex positions should also be available in the brothel
Yes, but to satisfield roll you need roll very well as skills of positions are 1
Now i succeeded at piledrive but often you roll otherwise

Your roll:
(1 to 2) = 2
d6 = 4
2 + 4 = 6

Fail chance:
d6 = 1
Difficulty modifier = 3
1 * 3 = 3

If fail had 3 or more you only get fail at satisfaction. Because 3*3 =9 and highest what you get your roll is 2+6 =8

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Yes, but to satisfield roll you need roll very well as skills of positions are 1
Now i succeeded at piledrive but often you roll otherwise

Your roll:
(1 to 2) = 2
d6 = 4
2 + 4 = 6

Fail chance:
d6 = 1
Difficulty modifier = 3
1 * 3 = 3

If fail had 3 or more you only get fail at satisfaction. Because 3*3 =9 and highest what you get your roll is 2+6 =8
Yeah, well, there will be ways to more consistently train all sex masteries later:)
I'll further balance stuff then

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Absolutely love the game, amazing! Do you have a patreon or is there a way to help fund this project?
Thank you! That means a lot.
I have no patreon. I have considered creating one, but... nah.
Maybe some time in the future :)
Best you can do is join the discord and cheer on my team (and me).
They are great people that have decided to use A LOT of their free time to help develop the game!

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
i didnt read pages after 17 so sorry if is already adressed.

In combat you get the message your prey tried to puched back but you managed to stand on your feet, but you are always on your back on the next turn

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

Elo91

Apr 21, 2024
Thank you for the feedback! I understood perfectly;)
5 satisfied costumers and THEN a non-satisfied costumer will trigger the event that leads to deepthroat unlock. (Just a fui, deepthroat vids are still sorely lacking, working on that)
Intelligence will be trainable with books in the future:)
I have pretty much the same ideas as you regarding monster hunting.
Dildoes will be a thing in the future.
We (my team and I) are most likely going to rework the whole prisoner system. It is quite a mess at the moment... (my bad)
We'll see what we come up with:)
Ohh also to chime in on this! A while back I requested more submissive options in the future and iirc you said you guys had considered something like that too.

So if the prisoner system gets reworked like girovaldo123 suggested, I'd love it if that was an option there too! Like, if you're submissive enough when you let them roam more freely, then they'd pick up on it. The power dynamic would shift to one where they'd just use you whenever they felt like it. Even after gaining their freedoms, they'd much rather just stick around with a hot succubus who fed them and let them do as they pleased with her, rather than go back to risking their lives with a bunch of cutthroats living in tents and ruins. :giggle: :devilish:

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Ohh also to chime in on this! A while back I requested more submissive options in the future and iirc you said you guys had considered something like that too.

So if the prisoner system gets reworked like girovaldo123 suggested, I'd love it if that was an option there too! Like, if you're submissive enough when you let them roam more freely, then they'd pick up on it. The power dynamic would shift to one where they'd just use you whenever they felt like it. Even after gaining their freedoms, they'd much rather just stick around with a hot succubus who fed them and let them do as they pleased with her, rather than go back to risking their lives with a bunch of cutthroats living in tents and ruins. :giggle: :devilish:
That sounds really fucking hot to me...!
It may be difficult in terms of coding, but idk. We'll see. I'll be sure to keep it in mind!

Reactions: Elo91
4.70 star(s) 19 Votes