4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
"He takes 17 SP.
You are getting fucked and are not in control.
You take 12 damage and 8 stimulation! (HP damage reduction: 15) Invaild Reason given for Orgasm!!!
In the Passage: Masturbate reaction "

Seems like a potential error.

Oh, and just FYI, sometimes get scenes with no videos triggered. Not sure why though.

Also curious about the Deepthroat skill. BJ is already at 10, FF is nearing 2.
Thank you, that's a bug!
The videos simply does not exist yet. I have not created them yet:)
Also... good to see you back here Hungover!:D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hungover00

glaucus

Jul 5, 2017
Thank you for the feedback! I understood perfectly;)
5 satisfied costumers and THEN a non-satisfied costumer will trigger the event that leads to deepthroat unlock. (Just a fui, deepthroat vids are still sorely lacking, working on that)
Intelligence will be trainable with books in the future:)
I have pretty much the same ideas as you regarding monster hunting.
Dildoes will be a thing in the future.
We (my team and I) are most likely going to rework the whole prisoner system. It is quite a mess at the moment... (my bad)
We'll see what we come up with:)
Thank you for your help! Seems to not work with me to activate deep throat (20 satisfied customers, and then unsatisfied ones had no result)

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
same i cant get the Deepthroat skill ( can with cheat , but it not the point )

btw what to do with "Wank material" active mid fight and dont let to contime ? do i need to "disible" it ( try to a cheat "false" it ) ?
Try downloading the v0.3.01 html version. Should be fixed in there:)

Reactions: adame

cyoadev

Jan 17, 2024
okayokay so..

first $brothelYouAreGoodEnough has to be true, which I assume is when you get access to rich customers, not sure how this is done yet.
THEN you need to have at least three satisfied customers, THEN you need a customer which is dominant and THENNNNN you need to disappoint that customer, and then finally you can get to the new content..

Adding hints for that chain should be a priority

Reactions: Hungover00

cyoadev

Jan 17, 2024
Really? I think it should:)
They do not know what Sasha can and cannot do after all, only that she is a whore...
It's just frustrating and made me not do the brothel content, which in turn lead me away from the new titjob/deepthroat content. In terms of game design (ignoring immersion) I think some checks should be implemented, or at the least add some hints that the player needs to grind the brothel to get access to new content.

Incentivizing them with mastery gains (plus the hints) would go a long way

cyoadev

Jan 17, 2024
okayokay so..

first $brothelYouAreGoodEnough has to be true, which I assume is when you get access to rich customers, not sure how this is done yet.
THEN you need to have at least three satisfied customers, THEN you need a customer which is dominant and THENNNNN you need to disappoint that customer, and then finally you can get to the new content..

There seems to be no instance in the code where $brothelYouAreGoodEnough is ever set to "true". So you're gonna have to flip that bool manually in the console if you want to progress

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
okayokay so..

This variable $brothelYouAreGoodEnough does not have to be true.
1719931736289.png
This is the code.
3 satisfied costumers.
Sub/dom is (for now...) simply client personality. It's 50/50.
I'll figure out why it is not working

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
There seems to be no instance in the code where $brothelYouAreGoodEnough is ever set to "true". So you're gonna have to flip that bool manually in the console if you want to progress
I am aware. I am gonna create and event where it will be set to true

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
It's just frustrating and made me not do the brothel content, which in turn lead me away from the new titjob/deepthroat content. In terms of game design (ignoring immersion) I think some checks should be implemented, or at the least add some hints that the player needs to grind the brothel to get access to new content.

Incentivizing them with mastery gains (plus the hints) would go a long way
I see your point!
I'll think of something:)

cyoadev

Jan 17, 2024
Also, "deepthroatEvent1" is undefined, but the check on line 16826 checks if it's set to false. So you'll also have to set this to false yourself

cyoadev

Jan 17, 2024
Alright, tl;dr:

1. Get three clients satisfied
  2. Get a dominant client (look at the request dialogue to see how they speak to you)
  3. Do a shitty job
  4. At the ending screen (before going back to your room) - paste the following into your console
JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.brothelYouAreGoodEnough = true;
SugarCube.State.variables.deepthroatEvent1 = false;
SugarCube.State.variables.deepthroatEvent2 = false;
And then end the encounter and the new event should start on it's own

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

adame

Apr 3, 2018
How do you cheat to activate the skill?
i use for cheat/tast with HTML games . anyway you need a save ( a tast one ) then faind and change the skill to true ( for this atlist )

what i do is faind the perk name with alart and set it to true , the go to perk list in game to see what the req for the perk

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 19 Votes