4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Greeedium

Dec 17, 2021
Generally the two MEDIA and HTML files are in a single ZIP.

I have never seen it any other way.
There are many cases where you don't want to post the Logic and the textures in a single link, it's done by the whole blender community and everyone that makes online assets, as it allows the author to make small changes and not have to re-upload all the Textures.

As the Data of a .blend file in this case a .HTML file results in kb of data, maybe a few megabytes if we are generous. Imagine having to download 4gb worth of Textures (Videos and images in this case) for me or any of the other Dev to fix a single spelling mistake, it would get annoying pretty fast no?

Also, this allows us to upload small bugfixes that are drag and drop ready, in small size.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
There are many cases where you don't want to post the Logic and the textures in a single link, it's done by the whole blender community and everyone that makes online assets, as it allows the author to make small changes and not have to re-upload all the Textures.

As the Data of a .blend file in this case a .HTML file results in kb of data, maybe a few megabytes if we are generous. Imagine having to download 4gb worth of Textures (Videos and images in this case) for me or any of the other Dev to fix a single spelling mistake, it would get annoying pretty fast no?

Also, this allows us to upload small bugfixes that are drag and drop ready, in small size.
i said that "basically" lol just not in so many words

• Haha
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
(to break it down ) simply its easyer to make edits and changes
Given computers were my field before i retired, i can't see it.

The only way it would be better for HTML games is if you're the kind of Dev who's constantly fiddle-farting around with the code, constantly making micro-changes.

Are you assuming that the code and the media go all in one big file?

I'm sorry - i was assuming that the normal way of maling HTML games {the ONLY way it's been in ANY game i've downloaded} is to make the HTML and the media separately ... and then pack them in ONE HONKIN' ZIP FILE.

I've been here for years {lost my login in a complete crash - before i was "Peggy Blackett"} and NEVER encountered an HTML game done the way you say.

I guess some people like to make things complicated.

Crebeble

Oct 1, 2020
a lot of images are being referenced in a place they are not, for reference house masturbation, calls "video/home/masturbate1.mp4" of 1-4 however, to correctly reference the videos as is set up would need to call "video/home/masturbate/1.mp4" there is a lot of instances of this in the game

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
^^ I can personally guarantee that the Gofile link will give you Version 0.3.01, as I uploaded it.
All that's left is to fix the fight
Error: <<processIncomingEnemyState>>: error within widget code (Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: this.currentState.union is not a function)
<<processIncomingEnemyState>>
in version 3.01

girovaldo

Formerly 'girovaldo123'
Jul 22, 2021
drunksuccubus, i found a bug, after depleting one essence from enemy i cant use alluring eyes again to sexlock him

one question, how to unlock deepthroat?

UI looks very nice now, congratulations

I had an idea, we can improve some statistics with daily tasks, but we don't have that for intelligence yet, maybe read books would be nice but i have a more sexual idea to train it, shapeshift our body in mirror (right above charisma task after bath), its a good excuse to maintain the lewd vibe and its a way to recicle that videos of the introduction when we were discovering our power of shapeshift right?

another question, about the monster hunter perks, the combat will be normal attacks or 100% sexual? if sexual i can think that we can train our throat, anus and pussy with dildos or prisioners with specific sizes to handle the monsters, prisioners would be nice because will give more utility for having prisioners

another utility for prisioner, we gain 1 more daily energy making them clean the house or hunt for food, money, etc, if we let them alive for a full week, or let the succub ask him what he wants sexually so we try satisfy him like we do in the brothel gameplay, to make him become more nice to the succubus, or maybe dont ask, we are a succubus and we can magically know what he wants (in brothel we still ask because of the wards) even if he resists so he become less hostile towards the succ... or become addicted?

again, sorry for bad english, i hope you understood

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Need help unlocking the tit fuck and deep throat skills. The customers at the brothel keep asking for them but I don't have either one unlocked yet.
that and how to get the fucking skill ..... i can give handy's and blowjobs real well but have not unlocked anything else for some reason no titfuck or sex skills yet and im level 17

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes