4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
i played for 2hrs and just stopped never ran into that (then again i deleted the old files) so it was a fresh install
I had to clear the entire browser cache+cookies to make it work in the first place, and the issue is persistent across both firefox and chrome, so don't know what to say.
It doesn't actually prevent from playing, but it probably does something I haven't gotten to yet.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I had to clear the entire browser cache+cookies to make it work in the first place, and the issue is persistent across both firefox and chrome, so don't know what to say.
It doesn't actually prevent from playing, but it probably does something I haven't gotten to yet.
you can also try ctrl + r (refreshes scripts)

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I'm not sure, completed quests are not displayed, here is my safe
Hmm just looked through this, not quite sure what is happening...
I should add a "Completed quests" tab to better keep track of this stuff.
You had the event where you meet a guy in the forest, kiss him, then blowjob him and kill him and then get really sad?

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I really don't understand why it's happening to you and neither does Greedium, our resident coding wizard

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
you type yes then continue
the problem is that since the link macro silently executes its contents when clicked, the "Nope, try again..." is never shown

This would fix it
<<link "Continue">><<if $disclaimer.toLowerCase() is "yes">><<goto "Welcome">><<else>><<replace "#warn">>Nope, try again...<</replace>><</if>><</link>>@@#warn;@@

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 19 Votes