4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Greeedium

Dec 17, 2021
The GOFILE, MEGA and PIXELDRAIN links in the OP are only linking the "Media" file.

I'll check GDRIVE.

Meanwhile, i'll reiterate that your "Media" file is Too Damn Big
The file links work fine for me in the OP, are u sure?

The media contains about 4~Gb worth of data, it's not because it's "Too Big", every single file is reduced and compressed as much as it can be pretty much, We don't want to compress it even further or you will see a huge loss in quality.

The reason why the Media is so big is because there are hundreds of clips making the Combat and Game just that bit more interesting than having 1 video/clip for every attack and it feels very empty/repetitive.

You could also play without the media, the layout might feel a bit off without the clips and images, but it's not a very hard requirement.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I like to know when:
As succubus, you get your wings, clone yourself, and get different ability like transform appearance?
Appearance like A to B boobs is not working for me.
I mean if she had had ability focus and steal visuals of people in town and use it to psyche attack rogues that work for me.
Is there anything better than rope, chains?

Couldn't death god make her Item storage box so she wouldn't have to lug stuff around that could get stolen. Am only one who knows about it, it's rare item that certain intellectual ppl could create with right skill set even that mage guy in forest could create it, and it costs 1 to 1000 GP depending mostly on size.

Other transform stuff I was thinking about was titan form: bane and rip heads off monsters and orcs? That be so useful.

How is with prisoners, she can use them as probable henchmen?

Sperm gathered, she could create instant resurrection zone safe spot on map, other clothes?
Food she could learn probable useless skill for her, but humans she was hoarding, cooking to make appear she was still human.

Visual steals would great use in brothels I realize this she could have stolen visual of princess or some other people like idol, it's just stuff I was thinking...

Clone yourself - maybe by blood or use sperm magic, create a human version of yourself to see what would have been if you were human. Create demon version as well...as precaution, need back up.

I am not sure if this later update: house update? Can house be relocated. Farm plots? Wards?

Monsters are not seen where she could use her cat retractable claws or tail whip combat it bothered me, so I putting it here.

The GOFILE, MEGA and PIXELDRAIN links in the OP are only linking the "Media" file.

I'll check GDRIVE.

4 gb mega stopped downloading. Might need to find someone who do compression, somewhere close to 500 MB or 1.5 gb file because if crashes on their server it could be problem.
Not sure whether I played your most update game online site and with bugs.

I wish you could carry bob everywhere you go.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023

I'll check GDRIVE.

im not the dev lol.. but media files and Html are separated for that reason (im guessing) in future updates they might be in the same links. its just that so much was changed

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Error: <<processIncomingEnemyState>>: error within widget code (Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: this.currentState.union is not a function)<<processIncomingEnemyState>>

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

Greeedium

Dec 17, 2021
specified Media and Html (v0.3.01)
open any link, and there: v0.3.00
The media won't be updated for the bugfixes, you can keep the 0.3.0 version, you only need to download the .HTML File of the correct Bugfix and put it into the same Folder/Directory where your media is stored.

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
im not the dev lol.. but media files and Html are separated for that reason (im guessing) in future updates they might be in the same links. its just that so much was changed
Generally the two MEDIA and HTML files are in a single ZIP.

I have never seen it any other way.

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes