4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

maewen

Nov 8, 2021
It might be too OP but it will be great to have a option to continue a sex lock after our enemy cums, maybe with high roll checks or mana spending it can be balanced

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
It might be too OP but it will be great to have a option to continue a sex lock after our enemy cums, maybe with high roll checks or mana spending it can be balanced
Yes, I have considered something similar. It would maybe req a perk on some sort of domination perk path.
I also plan on adding multiple orgasm mechanics at some point:)

Reactions: maewen and Jackapp

Poppyz

Feb 28, 2019
Will we have some way to magically change or body? Or even changing them based on our stats? Like high endurance incresing thighs or butt.

Just curious

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Will we have some way to magically change or body? Or even changing them based on our stats? Like high endurance incresing thighs or butt.

Just curious
Only body change that is planned currently is breast size.
Many people have been asking about body change since I released the game, so at some point I might do something about. More than just the tits. This would probably only be reflected in text though, not videos :)

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Only body change that is planned currently is breast size.
Many people have been asking about body change since I released the game, so at some point I might do something about. More than just the tits. This would probably only be reflected in text though, not videos :)
Will any of the changes be reflected in the videos? I know that can get time consuming finding files for every body type.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Will any of the changes be reflected in the videos? I know that can get time consuming finding files for every body type.
Only breast size. At least initially. May create some videos for other body changes at some point, but that potentiality is wayyyy in the future. Adding more body changes than breast size is already very low on the priority list :)

Jul 17, 2020
DrunkSuccubus playing latest [0.2.4] update and i seem to no longer be able to strip bottoms first without being forced to strip top first, making the succubus lingere effectively unusable with cowgirl/rev cowgirl is this intended?

TL:dr strip top is now a requirement to strip bottom? is the intetentioal?

Last edited:

aslduargopihau

Aug 18, 2022
How easy is it to add videos to the game? Maybe you could just leave a Big Breasts/Ass/ whatever ppl want folder and let the people who want that content source videos via mods.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
DrunkSuccubus playing latest [0.2.4] update and i seem to no longer be able to strip bottoms first without being forced to strip top first, making the succubus lingere effectively unusable with cowgirl/rev cowgirl is this intended?

TL:dr strip top is now a requirement to strip bottom? is the intetentioal?
You were never able to strip off bottom before the top.
We are changing a lot of the code right now, so it might be possible to do that in the future:)

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
How easy is it to add videos to the game? Maybe you could just leave a Big Breasts/Ass/ whatever ppl want folder and let the people who want that content source videos via mods.
It might be possible to do something like that. Not quite sure how that would be implemented though. The other guys in the team are a lot smarter than me, maybe they can figure it out. We have other priorities at the moment though. We are overhauling a lot of stuff to make development smoother down the line. Which is why updates are slow at the moment.

Jul 17, 2020
You were never able to strip off bottom before the top.
We are changing a lot of the code right now, so it might be possible to do that in the future:)
then i must have had a bug because when i played v0.2.14 in joiplay for android the action menu for me had both strip top and strip bottom available at battle start, made for a really easy gameplay loop lol. expose my char's lower ladybits, enemy attacks, gets tail whipped, then use pullout, tease for AP, enemy attacks and gets tail whipped again, forcibly cowgirl mount, all while lingere heals all the time enemy hit LOL

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
then i must have had a bug because when i played v0.2.14 in joiplay for android the action menu for me had both strip top and strip bottom available at battle start, made for a really easy gameplay loop lol. expose my char's lower ladybits, enemy attacks, gets tail whipped, then use pullout, tease for AP, enemy attacks and gets tail whipped again, forcibly cowgirl mount, all while lingere heals all the time enemy hit LOL
Lol haha, that's kinda funny. A bug that worked to you advantage.
At some point I will introduce crotchless lingerie, so you have sex while still getting the lingerie bonus.

JoshuaJavinski

Mar 30, 2020
I saw an error with one of the videos with the store owner, where the video will be with a girl with curly blonde hair wearing purple underwear and the part where he cums, it says "He fucks you so good that he cums. He pulls out at the last moment and cums on your stomach. You grab a taste when he is done." but the video is switched for a girl with straigh blonde hair giving him a blowjob and him cumming on her face. Idk if it was a bug, but I decided to let you know :)

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I saw an error with one of the videos with the store owner, where the video will be with a girl with curly blonde hair wearing purple underwear and the part where he cums, it says "He fucks you so good that he cums. He pulls out at the last moment and cums on your stomach. You grab a taste when he is done." but the video is switched for a girl with straigh blonde hair giving him a blowjob and him cumming on her face. Idk if it was a bug, but I decided to let you know :)
Oh thx, that sounds like a bug. Will take a look:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoshuaJavinski

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
Heheh, yep! Noticed, did you?
I only started reading it recently. It's amazing how dark and violent that series is. No holding back at all! Its awesome if the vibe of that series is a part of your inspiration for this.

I know quite a bit of coding by the way but am not very familiar with twine. But I'm sure I can catch up. If you want I'd be happy to help with some part of development.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I only started reading it recently. It's amazing how dark and violent that series is. No holding back at all! Its awesome if the vibe of that series is a part of your inspiration for this.

I know quite a bit of coding by the way but am not very familiar with twine. But I'm sure I can catch up. If you want I'd be happy to help with some part of development.
Yes, an amazing series. I am very inspired by it. I would recommend the audiobook version, soundbooth theater has done an amazing job bringing the series to life! And if you like the litrpg genre, I would also recommend Dungeon Crawler Carl. The audiobooks are produced by the same people:)
You are more than welcome to join the team! We are currently 4 people working on the game. Join the discord and send me a message:)

Last edited:

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
Yes, an amazing series. I am very inspired by it. I would recommend the audiobook version, soundbooth theater has done an amazing job bringing the series to life! And if you like the litrpg genre, I would also recommend Dungeon Crawler Carl. The audiobooks are produced by the same people:)
You are more than welcome to join the team! We are currently 4 people working on the game. Join the discord and send me a message:)
Thanks for the recommendation! I have sent you a message in discord. I hope I can be of some help.

JoshuaJavinski

Mar 30, 2020
I ran into a bug where I stunned a guy during combat with Darkbolt and then I rode him in Reverse Cowgirl, continued since he was stunned, but now I have no blue text to continue to the next turn, it just says "The Warrior is no longer stunned!" and that's it. I've done this same thing for Cowgirl multiple times, so I'm guessing it's only a bug for Reverse Cowgirl. I also tested it in other encounters and I still don't have a blue text.

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes