4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

zy2001ccc

May 6, 2022
How do you make the enemy fuck you? I currently know that using the skill “pussygrind” and then masturbate is worked, are there other ways?

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
How do you make the enemy fuck you? I currently know that using the skill “pussygrind” and then masturbate is worked, are there other ways?
Entice + tease has a chance. As do stunning looks perk. Also mesmerizing kiss, where he kisses you.
There may be a few more ways:)

Methanier

Apr 8, 2018
I don't know if this has been pointed out anywhere, did a quick search of the thread and didn't see it, but the Rope's displayed cost and it's actual cost are different. It's displayed as 20gp, but actually cost 40gp.

One other thing.I don't think you should be able to get the quest from Melina " Scout Out the Bandits" until you've done everything required to even click the link in the forest to go search for them. I was confused as to why I couldn't do it and started looking through the code and saw it has some conditions before it could be done...The revenge quest makes sense as it's says you have to get stronger before you can do it.

Edit: Some other typo's When getting the quest to unlock the lingere it says feed it 100XP, after finishing each battle it says x/75XP. then when talking to Medhiv the MC says she fed it the required 50XP

Last edited:

Greeedium

Dec 17, 2021
I don't know if this has been pointed out anywhere, did a quick search of the thread and didn't see it, but the Rope's displayed cost and it's actual cost are different. It's displayed as 20gp, but actually cost 40gp.
Are you sure you'r playing v2.4, and not 2.0?
As is doesn't seem to be the case as of version 2.4,
ill have a look into the other things, but nevertheless much appreciated.

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

Nanapower

Jun 15, 2018
About enemies you still have to reroll 20 + times to get above 80+ cm . To be able to trigger few scenes. Can you make us fight them again somehow and not rerolling 5 mina for enemy.

Methanier

Apr 8, 2018
Are you sure you'r playing v2.4, and not 2.0?
As is doesn't seem to be the case as of version 2.4,
ill have a look into the other things, but nevertheless much appreciated.
Looks like I was on 2.0, didn't realize the 2.4 was a separate download to update it, and you are correct the rope is fixed in 2.4. I know just enough of Twine to somewhat poke around, and found the passage with the rope, but honestly I much prefer my C++/Blueprints in UE5 haha

I'll double check the other typo as I play through again.

Methanier

Apr 8, 2018
So I was poking around at what all the perks were in twine and noticed a few things.

Orgasmic Charm says PHEREMONE CONTROL in the description - assuming this is a copy/paste error? Also just a suggestion but based on it's description I would think it would be like the next lvl of Pheremone Control and slightly less than Pleasure Addict so maybe require 7 Endurance instead of 3? and maybe set it's orgasm count to 10 and Pleasure Addicts to 15?

Also there are a few perks that says climax during combat, and some that say orgasms, maybe want to have them all say the same thing??

Last one I noticed in my curssory look at the perks was the Teasing Tongue perk has Entice spelled wrong (Intice) the spell itself was fixed from 2.0 but the description of Teasing Tounge saying you need that spell unlocked isn't.

Also I know I'm poking at a bunch of stuff here, but honestly it's because I really enjoy the game and want it to be it's best version.

Also wanted to give my two cents on the pacing issues some people have mentioned. I honestly like the slower pace. Some games are good just jumping in, but this one it fits to go a bit slower. I Honestly thing the start could be slown down just a bit more, or at the very least give some more dialogue/exposition in why the MC is just jumping into this new reality so smoothly. Maybe in the intro she's not very attractive and has the thoughts of wanting to be more like she is in the other reality??

Edit: Found the passages with the other typo regarding the XP discrepency and they are all correct now.

Last edited:

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
So I was poking around at what all the perks were in twine and noticed a few things.

Orgasmic Charm says PHEREMONE CONTROL in the description - assuming this is a copy/paste error? Also just a suggestion but based on it's description I would think it would be like the next lvl of Pheremone Control and slightly less than Pleasure Addict so maybe require 7 Endurance instead of 3? and maybe set it's orgasm count to 10 and Pleasure Addicts to 15?

Also there are a few perks that says climax during combat, and some that say orgasms, maybe want to have them all say the same thing??

Last one I noticed in my curssory look at the perks was the Teasing Tongue perk has Entice spelled wrong (Intice) the spell itself was fixed from 2.0 but the description of Teasing Tounge saying you need that spell unlocked isn't.

Also I know I'm poking at a bunch of stuff here, but honestly it's because I really enjoy the game and want it to be it's best version.

Also wanted to give my two cents on the pacing issues some people have mentioned. I honestly like the slower pace. Some games are good just jumping in, but this one it fits to go a bit slower. I Honestly thing the start could be slown down just a bit more, or at the very least give some more dialogue/exposition in why the MC is just jumping into this new reality so smoothly. Maybe in the intro she's not very attractive and has the thoughts of wanting to be more like she is in the other reality??

Edit: Found the passages with the other typo regarding the XP discrepency and they are all correct now.
Thanks man:)
Those are some good ideas!
I might make some optional dialogue/events in the beginning of the game that allows for some character development.
Glad you enjoyed the game!

Greeedium

Dec 17, 2021
Yeah, there's already quite a bit of content that's still not playable, and up to change!

if you wish to playtest (unreleased updates) or help dev the game, I would recommend you join the discord, and if Drunksuccubus approves we can get something up and running!

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Yeah, there's already quite a bit of content that's still not playable, and up to change!

if you wish to playtest (unreleased updates) or help dev the game, I would recommend you join the discord, and if Drunksuccubus approves we can get something up and running!
That would be cool!

Nanapower

Jun 15, 2018
Cum meter . For example you made a transition scene from bj to aluring eyes and sex . I am level 19 so unless enemy is above 80 cum meter i can't get the scene and if i trigger anything before that is almost impossible to get the scene . Basically enemy too week. I know you will make stronger enemy's but current ones are like 1 shot . It will be nice if all enemies are bit more stronger in sex stuff .
For example you can make perks for them too.
You already made them have diff size cooks
How about sex experience perk .
Experienced ones will take less cm damage like the main character rather the aways raising the cum meter every level . Cuz at some point enemy will need 500+ cum meter to even see main character undrsed . Can you give us a low level boss fight soon .. we want stuff . Its mostly just rambling and excitement don't take it seriously i really like your work . But at this point we are like where is the balance team .

azzuen1

Jun 24, 2023
One of the best game I've played lately, super clean work and lots of content.
If I just may give my opinion : personally what I dig the most in nsfw games is the replayability/sandbox/management aspect. So, things to always having to care about : lust, stress, food, rent, grind,... There's a lot of way to make the game infinite, and that's what I'd like to see more in this game !
Even though it is like this a bit already :p

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
One of the best game I've played lately, super clean work and lots of content.
If I just may give my opinion : personally what I dig the most in nsfw games is the replayability/sandbox/management aspect. So, things to always having to care about : lust, stress, food, rent, grind,... There's a lot of way to make the game infinite, and that's what I'd like to see more in this game !
Even though it is like this a bit already :p
Thank you!
I completely agree with you. I too enjoy those aspects, and there will be more of them, though they wont be crucial to the story.

Reactions: Gasai and azzuen1

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Cum meter . For example you made a transition scene from bj to aluring eyes and sex . I am level 19 so unless enemy is above 80 cum meter i can't get the scene and if i trigger anything before that is almost impossible to get the scene . Basically enemy too week. I know you will make stronger enemy's but current ones are like 1 shot . It will be nice if all enemies are bit more stronger in sex stuff .
For example you can make perks for them too.
You already made them have diff size cooks
How about sex experience perk .
Experienced ones will take less cm damage like the main character rather the aways raising the cum meter every level . Cuz at some point enemy will need 500+ cum meter to even see main character undrsed . Can you give us a low level boss fight soon .. we want stuff . Its mostly just rambling and excitement don't take it seriously i really like your work . But at this point we are like where is the balance team .
I am gonna completely redo the sex damage calculations. Current is just kind of a proof of concept:)
There might not be a balanance team (yet), but we have been a team of 3 people for a bit of time now!

Reactions: Nanapower and Gasai

Nanapower

Jun 15, 2018
Drunky it has been very long two weeks
Will be an update soon if it's not rude to ask .
Or some general update on what you are working here in fzone because many people just wanna info and not dealing with discord stuff. Thanks keep the amazing work glad to hear that you got more people working on this amazing project

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Drunky it has been very long two weeks
Will be an update soon if it's not rude to ask .
Or some general update on what you are working here in fzone because many people just wanna info and not dealing with discord stuff. Thanks keep the amazing work glad to hear that you got more people working on this amazing project
Hey
Yeah, time flies. I don't have that much new ready yet as I am still in the process of learning some new systems and stuff. To collaborate better with the team (who are much more experienced than I am) and keeping the development smooth.
The other guys have done a lot of work however. Mainly on the UI. So the next update will likely only be UI/balance changes/bugfixes.
And it is never rude to ask:)

Reactions: Nanapower
4.70 star(s) 19 Votes