4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
after my first blowjob kill, i unlocked a perk, cant remember what it was, but it did not appear in the unlockable perks. could be because i played the 1.0 version.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
after my first blowjob kill, i unlocked a perk, cant remember what it was, but it did not appear in the unlockable perks. could be because i played the 1.0 version.
Hmm. Did you cum/orgasm during combat and get facefucked?
Also, impressive you got through the first version! I did not make it easy in that version...

Blackus

Aug 9, 2020
in combat after use any skill the game just dont let me do anything, i dont know if im doing something wrong or what can be

Mar 18, 2019
I haven't yet checked out the newest version. Can someone confirm or deny if there's an option to turn the videos off? And if there's not, would it be possible to make one? I don't know the ins and outs of how making an HTML game like this works.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I haven't yet checked out the newest version. Can someone confirm or deny if there's an option to turn the videos off? And if there's not, would it be possible to make one? I don't know the ins and outs of how making an HTML game like this works.
I have no idea if its possible to add an option like you ask for, by I will take a look this evening. If it's not too complicated, I can add an option like that.
But, I mean, if u just wanna play/read the story, just download only 0.1.4 update and play it on its own without 0.1.

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
tried the 0.1.4 version. right at the start it has a broke picture link to intro3 pic. i dont have that picture. is it a broken link or is there a different picture pool for v 0.1 and 0.1.4?

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
tried the 0.1.4 version. right at the start it has a broke picture link to intro3 pic. i dont have that picture. is it a broken link or is there a different picture pool for v 0.1 and 0.1.4?
Ahh, no, just accidentally deleted it before uploading the big v0.1 file. You actually have the image somewhere in .../img/events folder. It's this one.
1696336687917.png

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
not in that one. in some previous i orgasmed.
Hmm, then I can't tell you what perk it was. But there are a LOT of perks, you may not have seen it on the unlock page, because you had to scroll down. Don't know how to code it so you don't have to scroll unfortunately :unsure:
Pretty sure I haven't made any perks that requires a single BJ kill. But at lot of them requires a certain amount of non-specific kills , so that one kill might just have unlocked it.
Also, the unlock requirements for perks are completely out of whack at the moment, since I still need an overall rebalance of a lot of stuff in the game... but can't really do that before I create more enemy types.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
"But, I mean, if u just wanna play/read the story, just download only 0.1.4 update and play it on its own without 0.1."
Just tested this, you can indeed play the game with only the v0.1.4 html file. That way, no media whatsoever will be show. You are gonna get some "missing image" icons like this:

1696338179063.png

But there aren't that many images anyway.
You would also get a lot of "white space" where the videos are supposed to be. Like this:
1696338130278.png

SawYerTitties

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2019
Hmm, then I can't tell you what perk it was. But there are a LOT of perks, you may not have seen it on the unlock page, because you had to scroll down. Don't know how to code it so you don't have to scroll unfortunately :unsure:
Pretty sure I haven't made any perks that requires a single BJ kill. But at lot of them requires a certain amount of non-specific kills , so that one kill might just have unlocked it.
Also, the unlock requirements for perks are completely out of whack at the moment, since I still need an overall rebalance of a lot of stuff in the game... but can't really do that before I create more enemy types.
The easiest way to the not scrolling is to tag the passage with " " and then us a <br> whenever you want to go to the next line. I looked at your code cause I was bored, essentially you want to tag the "Perks unlock" passage with "nobr" and then you can copy an paste this in it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes