4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Just downloaded. Ten minutes in and I'm already tired of the character development page. I have to go to BOB to learn a skill I just unlocked? Thats not solid design. You learn a skill... its learned. Right then? Not twenty clicks later at a book.
But you did not unlock the skill, the popup simply informs you that the skill is available for unlock. I agree, it would be much simpler to do as you suggest and save a lot of pointless clicks, however, there are gonna be more skills in the future, so the player has to choose which of the available skills to unlock if they don't have enough skill points (making it so you actually have to "build" the character through choices, like an actual RPG).

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
The easiest way to the not scrolling is to tag the passage with " " and then us a <br> whenever you want to go to the next line. I looked at your code cause I was bored, essentially you want to tag the "Perks unlock" passage with "nobr" and then you can copy an paste this in it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy shit dude! This is amazing! Thank you! <3
God, you looked through my mess of a code, haha. Is it bad? First time coding a game.
Will test out the nobr tag.
Gonna save me a lot of coding time in the future :D
Yes, are using linkreplace, since there are lines EVERYWHERE in twine otherwise!

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
Had a notification that I unlocked a perk called Wank Material but it is not showing up on the list even when scrolling to the bottom. Is it just not in yet or is it bugged?

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Had a notification that I unlocked a perk called Wank Material but it is not showing up on the list even when scrolling to the bottom. Is it just not in yet or is it bugged?
Hmm, it should be in, gonna test real quick
Edit: Oh, no, forgot to add in the link. Will fix. The perk should be implemented correctly though. Are you playing 0.1.4 version?

SawYerTitties

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2019
Holy shit dude! This is amazing! Thank you! <3
God, you looked through my mess of a code, haha. Is it bad? First time coding a game.
Will test out the nobr tag.
Gonna save me a lot of coding time in the future :D
Yes, are using linkreplace, since there are lines EVERYWHERE in twine otherwise!
No worries, I’m fairly new to twine myself but have coded a little before. If you’re ever struggling you should join the , they are very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The creator of SugarCube is also very active on the discord. Also forgot to mention “&&” is equivalent to “and”, just as well “||” is equivalent to “or”.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Yeah playing on the 1.4 version. Other then that one thing has been a really good start so far.

Try this one. Should be compatible with your save. Let me know if it works now. And if there are any problems with the perk in combat:)
Btw, try getting enemy SP close to maxSP and have this perk activating. Along with another perk, this is the only way to view the facial vids where enemy jerks off :)

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
No worries, I’m fairly new to twine myself but have coded a little before. If you’re ever struggling you should join the , they are very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The creator of SugarCube is also very active on the discord. Also forgot to mention “&&” is equivalent to “and”, just as well “||” is equivalent to “or”.
Right, cool, thanks again!

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
PIXELDRAIN
Try this one. Should be compatible with your save. Let me know if it works now. And if there are any problems with the perk in combat:)
Btw, try getting enemy SP close to maxSP and have this perk activating. Along with another perk, this is the only way to view the facial vids where enemy jerks off :)
That one fixed it the perk is there now.

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ASuccubusIsBorn-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Sorry for disturbing but i wanted to ask if there is a discord about the game
Anyway thanks for the gane!
Haha, it's no bother at all friend.
There is no discord, but I have considered creating one, just did not think anyone would want one so soon. You think people would be open to the idea?

GamerT

Dec 23, 2016
Cool concept and i have enjoyed playing but became stuck

My "build" has no way to deal SP in combat so it is impossible to win a fight (without cheating). Might want to make sure there is at least 1 basic skill all characters have that can deal SP before introducing the combat quest

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Cool concept and i have enjoyed playing but became stuck

My "build" has no way to deal SP in combat so it is impossible to win a fight (without cheating). Might want to make sure there is at least 1 basic skill all characters have that can deal SP before introducing the combat quest
Right, good point, will fix this!
Edit: Fixed

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2017
Just a balance suggestion: 1 Perk point per 5 levels seems a bit... stingy... Particularly considering the number of perks already implemented in the game, and the way that Bob seems to really encourage players to spend points asap. Perhaps lowering that to 1 perk point every 2 or 3 levels would balance it better.

To counter that, prices for spells could be increased from 20gp.

As it is in version 1.4, getting all the available magic isn't too hard. But there aren't enough quests to provide enough perk points to support the rate at which they unlock. But gaining magic skills is insanely easy.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Just a balance suggestion: 1 Perk point per 5 levels seems a bit... stingy... Particularly considering the number of perks already implemented in the game, and the way that Bob seems to really encourage players to spend points asap. Perhaps lowering that to 1 perk point every 2 or 3 levels would balance it better.

To counter that, prices for spells could be increased from 20gp.

As it is in version 1.4, getting all the available magic isn't too hard. But there aren't enough quests to provide enough perk points to support the rate at which they unlock. But gaining magic skills is insanely easy.
Very valid reasoning! Thank you, will definitely change this!

Reactions: anonymouslylurking
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes