4.70 star(s) 20 Votes

antuzinsky

Jul 27, 2022
Hmm, can you send a save file? :)
It got fixed with bug-fix from previous page, thanks.
But now I'm a bit confused on how many beggars I have to kill with blowjobs to progress? Surely I've killed at least a dozen (already got 2-level mastery and futher).

Or should it be done specifically with knocking them out and then giving a blowjob? I just received that opportunity.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
how the intince spell work? i been triying for a while and dont know what can i do
Its usage is rather limited at the moment. More will come with updates. I think for now, the only way to get fucked with it is to masturbate while the enemy is enticed.

Reactions: Hungover00

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
It got fixed with bug-fix from previous page, thanks.
But now I'm a bit confused on how many beggars I have to kill with blowjobs to progress? Surely I've killed at least a dozen (already got 2-level mastery and futher).

Or should it be done specifically with knocking them out and then giving a blowjob? I just received that opportunity.
Good to hear it was fixed.
So after killing a few with blowjobs, you have to search the forest again. You will get an event (maybe not on first try) that unlocks a perk and starts the "death-defying desires" quest. You can also unlock the blowjoblock perk "alluring eyes" by getting some bj kills. When you have enough, try making someone cum in combat with bj while they are knocked down. Event triggers on its own. Good luck:)
Edit: Btw, there is a kill statistics in menu, you can see how many bj kills you have there. I just checked bj kill req for the death quest, actually set it to 8, thought i only set it to 4... will change this in next update, but for now, kill 8 people with bj's

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
What's the effect of someone being "inticed"? Does it cause locks to happen? I haven't unlocked any of those yet so maybe that's why it seems to do nothing.

Edit: I think I figured it out. Using the spell never seemed to cause something to happen, but using the version triggered from a perk seemed to work.

Last edited:

antuzinsky

Jul 27, 2022
Good to hear it was fixed.
So after killing a few with blowjobs, you have to search the forest again. You will get an event (maybe not on first try) that unlocks a perk and starts the "death-defying desires" quest. You can also unlock the blowjoblock perk "alluring eyes" by getting some bj kills. When you have enough, try making someone cum in combat with bj while they are knocked down. Event triggers on its own. Good luck:)
Edit: Btw, there is a kill statistics in menu, you can see how many bj kills you have there. I just checked bj kill req for the death quest, actually set it to 8, thought i only set it to 4... will change this in next update, but for now, kill 8 people with bj's
Thx, got through it.
What's about Eternal Blowjob or smt like this? Is it emplemented already? (Perk that you get from portal for 25 semen)
I got "Special skills" choice in combat, but it's empty :(

antuzinsky

Jul 27, 2022
Also, a small mistake: one prisoner can be fucked multiple times to cure PTSD in no time.
Pretty sure you were supposed to capture and fuck different prisoners.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Thx, got through it.
What's about Eternal Blowjob or smt like this? Is it emplemented already? (Perk that you get from portal for 25 semen)
I got "Special skills" choice in combat, but it's empty :(
It should be working. Enemy needs to still be clothed and you need to be standing and kneeling to use it. Kinda rushed that ability, will make a description of it at some point, so you can read the requirements:)

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Also, a small mistake: one prisoner can be fucked multiple times to cure PTSD in no time.
Pretty sure you were supposed to capture and fuck different prisoners.
Yes, I also rushed the whole prisoner stuff. The recovery quest will be a bit more involved in the future, where you will have to fuck multiple people

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
What's the effect of someone being "inticed"? Does it cause locks to happen? I haven't unlocked any of those yet so maybe that's why it seems to do nothing.

Edit: I think I figured it out. Using the spell never seemed to cause something to happen, but using the version triggered from a perk seemed to work.
You talking about teasing tongue? That should work as well, yes

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Yes. I had initially planned that you first had to fuck 3 normal sizes, then 3 big and then 3 huge, but... I got lazy. The Recovery quest is a bit rushed.
I may also keep the PTSD part of the debuff permanently, but set the chance for you to freeze to like... 5% or something. You would still get the charm points back.
I love the idea where she isn't able to control herself for the first few fucks! Very nice idea! Will add this at some point
Not getting stunned was mostly because non combat blowjobs doesn't change, and i just needed that one combat tied person.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
By to way infused words: Pull cock out, doesn't pull cock out. Yeah screens about man pulling cock out happens but in stats cock isn't out and you need to do it your self.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018

This is a quick bugfix for some of the bugs reported since 0.2 release.
Have NOT tested this, but:
- Fixed problems with "Blowjob of The Beyond" special skill.
- I can't spell. Intice is now entice and alter is now altar. At least most places.
- Warriors can now make vertical strikes and not only horizontal strikes = fixed warriors not being able to hit you if you are on your back or on your stomach. They just swung at nothing like idiots...
- Fixed "Orgasmic charm" message popping up all the time.
- Infused words command cock pull out fix. If you succeed, the enemy now actually pulls out his cock.
- Made it more obvious what to do after the blowjob skill is unlocked.
- Fixed Melina relation resetting if viewing her quest.
- Fixed stretching at home for the umpteenth time...

As always, I am not sure how save files work with different versions, but this one might work with 0.2 saves.
Oh didn't notice that pull cock out has fix already

Cracatoa

Apr 28, 2018
Hey, I think I found a bug regarding the "Crippling status" perk. Since the perk requires you to have bought certain spells, if your final requirement to unlock a perk is a spell purchase, the spell purchase's dialog box will override the perk dialog box.

In other words, if you already have 10 intelligence when you buy the final required spell, the dialog box will show the spell purchase but not the perk.

You can still unlock the perk if you go to your attribute's page in BOB, so I'm not sure if you should waste any time on it. But it is something I think you should be aware of.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
i read somewhere around here an explanation of atributes, and they downselled dex, lol with 5DEX i cant get disrobed (at the moment) and once i engage the blowjob with the Allure eyes my preyt is so dead:
tease, pullout, mesmerize, blowjob keep sucking until it dies

Currently getting gold to buy items, and semen for perks before continuing with the death defying quest

Also idk if its a bug, but in the beach when you are wasting time around and have an encounter you dont get the extra gold when you drain the prey, also lvl 3 provoke an error (you just baypass it, but is there)
error.jpg

• Yay, new update!

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Also idk if its a bug, but in the beach when you are wasting time around and have an encounter you dont get the extra gold when you drain the prey,
Yeah, I think that boon doesn't work for any of the random encounters that happen that don't have combat.

4.70 star(s) 20 Votes