4.70 star(s) 22 Votes

ratattata

Jul 23, 2017
Just giving my two cents:
  • Shop: I would like to see something more happening at the shop, like having also Graves' wife standalone corruption + join
  • Brothel: you hint at the idea of the type of clients, so you will need to implement an "upgrade client" option at some point I imagine. Maybe also add certain sex genres depending on the client (i.e. kinky, dominatrix, sub, BC, etc) ?
  • Brothel: I understand the pain of consistency, and I understand why it's not implemented in the fight system, but it would be good to find consistent videos for each client, taken from the same video without mixing different characters
  • Practice Dirty talk: don't particularly like the minigame. can't pin point what I would like to see, but something different. I may think about this a bit more... same thing for the rope "challenge"
  • More choices on random events: I like how the Graves event changes with different video sets. I think the random events would benefit from that as well
  • For the people who don't like the multiple videos (not that I agree), maybe have an option that restrict the code to only load "video-0" of each scene, so when active you get always the same videos (still, wouldn't personally like it)
  • Orcs: a bit too violent for my taste, but can be skipped and you left plenty of warning. Said that, I would like to see the continuation of that story line, maybe less monster/animal oriented if possible
  • Fight: the entice almost every time chooses the face fuck, I think it should be balanced with the other options as well (piledriver, etc)
  • Again, like the videos and would love to see consistency in the different scenes of the same fight/turn like in the Graves case, but I understand it's a lot of pain.

Looking forward to see more updates!
PS: love the models you chose

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy
4.70 star(s) 22 Votes