4.70 star(s) 23 Votes

xStE

May 11, 2018
Hi

I like this game but I'm stuck with two quests :
  • "Death-defying desires" -> I spoke with the NPCs (Mort, Medivh, Bob) and but nothing happened. What should I do?
  • "Scout out the bandits" -> when I go to the forest and I choose the option "Search for the bandit base", I have the message "I want to figure this essence quest out first. Melina can wait...". No more option with Melina

no perk and no skill available
In combat (or brothel), i have handjob and blowjob. no titjob or sex

no help with "Think" (it makes my head hurt :p)

ty for help

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Yeah, was also noticing beyond points disappearing after battles. It's a shame too since one of them costs something like 50mL? This might needs looking into or removing temporarily if it serves no purpose.

Also, not sure if anyone reported this yet, the audio for each video file continues playing despite choosing to continue past the scene. For example during the shower peeper event, the audio overlaps and it's repulsive to listen to.

Edit: Size of files are getting way too big for an HTML game. Maybe try looking into video compression for the game.
Huh, I'll see if something can be done about the audio. I'll have to ask some people much more clever than me, since that kind of problem is way beyond me!

All video files have been compressed using Handbrake. To my knowledge, it is not possible to further reduce the size without a significant drop in quality. If you know of a way, don't hesitate to let me know!

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Hi

I like this game but I'm stuck with two quests :
  • "Death-defying desires" -> I spoke with the NPCs (Mort, Medivh, Bob) and but nothing happened. What should I do?
  • "Scout out the bandits" -> when I go to the forest and I choose the option "Search for the bandit base", I have the message "I want to figure this essence quest out first. Melina can wait...". No more option with Melina

no perk and no skill available
In combat (or brothel), i have handjob and blowjob. no titjob or sex

no help with "Think" (it makes my head hurt :p)

ty for help
Hello there!
Try killing 4-5 people with bj's. If some additional flavor text appears, you're on the right track. That should complete the desire quest and then you can move on:)

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes